Tick Tock

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Tick Tock

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Thu 15 Jan, 2015 20:50

This is simply to inform the Wolf's in WoD that soon the door will be closed for membership, at least while the war rages.

I feel it is only right I inform you here, because I promised Serafim I will not reach out (via PMs) to you any longer as well as I will no longer antagonize the DEATH side either with PMs.

Personally I think it will be sad to see so many of my old brothers in arms destroyed because they have chosen to stay and fight in this senseless war, but I know the poison that flows from the DEATH half of WoD, combined with the excitement in game, gives many reason to stay. I respect your reasons for staying while despising every word sent (and those to yet to be said) that will attempt to influence you to turn on your old comrades here in WOLF.

Anyway, I am giving the many "fence-riders" who have contacted me till the end of this month to decide, even though I think you have already made your choice. Maybe after the war is over then the door will be open once more, but not before then - not to anyone.

Good luck in the war my WOLF brothers and sisters!

to Champ and his DEATH brethren, all I have to say is - I eagerly await whats coming your way, and I hope you get what you so justly want/deserve, but so long as a single WOLF remains inside WoD, you will have nothing to fear from WOLF, and that includes any fears of others using our gates.

~SS~
WOLF GM.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Tick Tock

Postby Evil Ant » Fri 16 Jan, 2015 14:03

The Midnight Angel is coming..... :P

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 08:29

I recently (tonight) learned of a TRUE betrayal, by the hand of one I once called brother, a fellow "old" former WOLFer.

Darknessprevails has admitted to me he was warned by DDOS not to land in the 20s, that if he and others did they would be derbed.

Darkness did not inform me of these PMs.

Darkness did not inform Serafim of these PMs.

Darkness did not inform any of his WOLF officers, let alone any members inside WoD leadership (to my knowledge) of these PMs.

Darkness did take it upon himself to allow the Op to continue in spite knowing how DDoS would react.

Darkness did criticize me for voting for the war and then changing my mind weeks later when I left WoD.

Darkness did know that I voted for the war with one main reason being my claim DDOS did not try to warn any of us.

Darkness did betray all those who died as a result of his intentional silence.

Darkness did contribute to the start of this war with his intentional silence.

Darkness did make him self accountable for this war and to all who lost fleet and suffered base hits more so than any WoD leader who voted yes due to a lack of knowledge.

Darkness did disrespect every fellow guild mate who trusted him to be loyal to his guild and not his own selfish desires for profit/fun/or any other reason at the time.

Darkness did make a fool out of every WoD leader who truly did not know of the DDOS's warning who then clamored for war and accused DDoS of "laying a trap" and intentionally seeking to start this war.

Darkness did dishonor and disrespect all the people who spent countless hours working to make the Kappa Pact a reality and those same people who spent their time and energy enforcing it so players like him could have a fair and balanced server.

Darknessprevails you are by far the worst WOLF I have ever had the dishonor of serving with. Your silence in this most grievous of incidents in WOLF and DDOS relations in the history of Kappa will not be forgotten by those in WOLF nor by me. You are worse than any SoT member ever was because you knew (or should have!) what would happen if DDOS attacked WoD fleets, attacked and killed millions of your GMs (Serafim) fleet as well as others on that Op, and unlike SoT members who made clear their intentions all those days on Kappa, you remained silent still when I and others in WoD leadership accused DDOS of lying here on the forums. You are no longer a WOLF in my eyes, you are a traitor of the highest degree.

You deserve to be ran from the game in my opinion, and those politics you also say are whats killing Kappa, which influenced your desire to keep us in the dark, will be the very politics that seal your fate.

I hope DDoS gives you what you deserve for your choice in remaining silent while your WoD brothers flew to their doom which led to yours truly pushing for a War that NEVER should have happened and COULD have easily been avoided.

TO DDOS I SAY THIS - You specifically Julie, Puri, and Nightmare - My deepest and most sincere apologies my old friends. I did not know, and if I had been told I would have done all within my power to stop this War from ever taking place.

~SS~
WOLF GM

(And yes, I have the PM from him to Prove it)

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 14:15

Sooooooo..

Darknessprevails gonna gets derbed.......Weeeee :P :P :P

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 14:48

Evil Ant wrote:Sooooooo..

Darknessprevails gonna gets derbed.......Weeeee :P :P :P

you can say that and then some...

+1

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 21:14

I see many WD Mistakes being made...

Is just a matter of timez now.... :P

And Yes....I do seez all :P

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 22:45

Well a few more WD WOLFers have woken up to smell the coffee, and I am hoping many more will return, but I think some have doubts and I think I might know why.

Over the last 3 months, yours truly has battled extreme insomnia. It was so bad that there were times I was going weeks on end with next to little or no sleep. Recent RL events forced upon me changes that were unexpected and had a direct bearing on me and my inability to sleep. Sometimes at night I would get 4hrs if I was lucky, and of those 4 I would wake up at least once for 30-45 min before being able to fall back asleep. This went on for months, and as time went by my moods became more and more erratic, not to mention if "the wind blew the wrong direction" so to say, I was irritated by it. I was having trouble concentrating, I was having problems relating to others, friend and foe alike. I know Serafim picked up on this as we have talked about it.

That doesnt make an excuse for my behavior at times, nor did/does it justify it, but it does help explain it. Mei mentioned it to WD, he was "sick of my mood swings", well so was I. Imagine week after week, day after day, not getting any quality sleep , or any sleep at all. To give you an idea, I would average in two weeks what a normal sleeper would get in say 1week or less. Combine that with working 10-12hr days during the last 6 weeks (mainly the month of Dec) and maybe one can get an idea of how much stress and strain I was under mentally. I was unfit to lead, and more than once I stepped down from leadership in WD because of it, and because of activity limitations.

I am not perfect. I do **** up - alot. I am human and I have human issues/problems, but I never wanted to allow them to interfere with my AE life, but they did. I cant make up for that. I cant go back and change the past, and I probably cant change now how some of my old WOLF brothers and sisters in WD view me especially when it comes to making decisions or leading them.

All I can do is say I am sorry. I apologize if I have seemed erratic at times, because at times I was. However that has changed. I discovered a wonderful natural supplement called: Melatonin. Since i started taking it about 2 weeks ago my life has changed dramatically! I feel like a new person, like my old self once more (which isnt to say the old me was perfect either!), but my old self, the person I am now is well rested, thinking clearly/rationally and hoping that will come out in how I relate with people now in AE.

It might be too late to undo the damage I did in what people think of me and my ability to be a leader in AE, especially a GM. All I can say is things are different and its my hope in time the truth of that will come out in the eyes of those who matter - my allies, my fellow WOLVES, and yes even those folks still in WD.

I still do not trust Champ or most of his people. I would be lying if I said I did, but at least now I am not biting my nails and feeling as if the world is coming down around me. Sleep is a beautiful thing and so is being able to live a normal, less stressful life both in RL and inside AE.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 16:33

Soooooo.

Me'z and Guildmates are getting derbs and eating very well.

Wez still hungry though. Much more work to be done. :P :P :P

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 19:46

DDoS cleared of all charges, that`s nice to see. 2.0 to me, i told you all the rest was drama.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.

Return to “Kappa”