War?

nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

War?

Postby nightmare » Thu 28 Jan, 2016 03:20

WD,

Someone told me we might have a war or crash or something. Is this true? Will you guys please come out of the 2 gals we don't have a jg? I like wanna play this game and whatnot.

Nightmare

P.S.
Launching a b to the 20's will never work. Let's go mess around in the 30's or sumthin. How about I bring a b and you bring a b to the 30's and you can't leave for a set number of days?

leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Re: War?

Postby leesmack » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:29

U wanna play well come play... Last time I think u lost a lot of fleet:)

Cruel
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Thu 04 Feb, 2016 01:22

U will know the End is at hand when U see my Fleet......U will also see Billions of Guildmates and Billions of Allies with me..... :D :D :D :D :D

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby nightmare » Thu 04 Feb, 2016 23:49

leesmack wrote:U wanna play well come play... Last time I think u lost a lot of fleet:)
Is that meant to be we'll or well?

the difference being "we'll"= we'll come out and play or "well" come here and play

I'm down for either.

and yes I lost some boats whilst killing in your SH by myself. got a little cocky cuz you guys are mostly so terribad. on that occasion, with overwhelming fleet and JG advantages, you preformed well above lvl 1 noob. almost level 3 noob

EmbraceTheHate

Postby EmbraceTheHate » Fri 05 Feb, 2016 14:20

Well I cant complain, because if WD loses the crash, my spy in DDoS says he is going to quit. Right before he does that, he will pass his log in information. My plan is to wait until DDoS finally turns on KAOS like they have with every single guild they have ever shared any sort of Pact with. Then I will help burn that guild down to the ground. Once that is done I will find a nice juicy ddos target to suicide into. I am thinking Huntress, or Riko, maybe Nightmare. Either way it sounds like good times are ahead :dance:

nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby nightmare » Fri 05 Feb, 2016 17:15

I don't recall ddos ever turning on a guild. Anyway just embrace the hate bubba.

EmbraceTheHate

Postby EmbraceTheHate » Sat 06 Feb, 2016 03:57

I don't recall ddos ever turning on a guild. Anyway just embrace the hate bubba.

Must resist....must re - awww who am I kidding? I am dying to make you w**kers suffer :twisted:

Return to “Kappa”