Confessions of a KAPPA Insider: Time to spill the beans!

Moderator: P&W Moderators

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Confessions of a KAPPA Insider: Time to spill the beans!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 21:48

**This is a WOT of Epic Proportions, but if you read it all you will not regret it, and you if didnt already hate me know, you sure as heck will by the time you are done**

Ok, you got me. The cat is out of the bag. As you suspected I have been running the Bubba Account, but not only that, I have also been running two other accounts in Kappa.

[WD] Mood Seluij and [KAOS] Firesword

Thats right. I said it. I admit it. I started running Firesword the day he quit playing. It was me who moved most of his fleet to a location in K35 where it was derbed,and the rest to one of [WOLF] GOOD's bases, where he derbed his share of it. Soon after I moved Firesword back to WD for a short stay, before sending the account over to KAOS with the intention to spy on them. Firesword was in KAOS for a long while, up till just the other day when I deleted the account at approximately the same time I relinquished control of Bubba back to Serafim.

For nearly a year I ran Firesword, and worked on creating/building up the Mood Seluij account. I watched events unfold as WD and DDOS settled into a war of attrition with KAOS sharing a LAP with WD. I gave Serafim access to the Firesword account so he could spy on KAOS. With the bond growing between DDoS and KAOS, combined with my loathing for Julie, my plan was to help balance the scales in favor of WD by providing critical intell to WD LS. The Mood account was a JG account that I hoped would one day be used by WD to finally attack DDOS in the 20s. Serafim (and a few other WD members) knew that I created Mood. WD LS all knew of Firesword being a WD spy account. Serafim told them I had left it to them as a parting gift shortly before the destruction of WOLF when I "quit" Kappa. Only Locuz and Serafim knew the full truth behind Firesword with Serafim himself having full access to the account's log in information. Together we spied on KAOS, providing critical intell to help WD farm KAOS but also garner any useful information mentioned on the KAOS boards in regards to DDoS/KAOS plans and or intentions. The fact that KAOS so foolishly posted their Scouting regimen on their Strat board made it rather easy to avoid detection by KAOS if/when WD so chose to farm KAOS inside the 50s.

This information provided by Firesword was instrumental in recent success of WD against KAOS. Ever wonder why WD always seemed to be one step ahead of you folks in KAOS? Now you know. Actually in the end Firesword was suspected of being a spy but by then it was too late and the damage was done. Meanwhile I continued to grow the Mood account fully planning to one day have it tag over to WD when the time was right, which ended up happening only to end in a failed launch to K21. Bummer :bleh:

I am getting ahead of myself so lets back track for a bit shall we?

About1 year after I quit Kappa, give or take, Bubba informed me via Mood, that he too was quitting Kappa. He was going to suicide his fleet into Saliva before he left. At first I supported this idea because Saliva is a total d*** and what better way to humble him than to seriously damage his fleet. But at the last moment I told Bubba to go ahead and let me take it over. I wanted to return to Kappa with control of a considerable fleet and it seemed to me a waste really to just suicide the account. I got the log ins from Bubba, and let Serafim know of my intentions to start running Bubba's account too. Out of respect I asked him if he had a problem with that. He talked to Loc about it, informing Loc that I was wanting to return. Locuz agreed, so long as I promised not to let anyone other than him and Sera know about it. They both concealed the fact I was taking over Bubba from the rest of WD LS. Just like that I was back in WD. Over time I let a few others know I was back playing as Bubba, these included: GOOD, Showtime and REM. Counting Serafim and Locuz, that made 5 WD members in total. All who to their word kept my secret till the end.

Anyway, for the past several months I ran Bubba and everyone who knew keep my identity a secret. At first no one was any the wiser, but soon suspicion grew as Bubba's activity, post habits, and over all play style was radically different. Serafim and Locuz helped to conceal the truth by lying, informing anyone who grew suspicious enough to ask as to the sudden change in Bubba, that it was indeed Bubba still playing or at least NOT me. Can you blame them? Bubba became the top scouter, more aggressive, and one of the most active/useful members WD had at the time. I was the kind of player WD needed most. I was killing DDOS/KAOS forces daily all the while continuing to help Serafim spy on KAOS with Firesword, waiting for the Mood Seliuj JGs to reach high enough lvls to be used against DDoS and advising secretely Serafim on WD policy. It was a beautiful thing and those who knew of my return were glad to have me back! Imagine that :whisle:

It wasnt long after I took over Bubba that [DDOS]Silent.Running sent Bubba a PM, asking what Bubba thought about the current state of affairs in regards to how the war was going. I told Silent "I am not a pro, but it seems to me to be a matter of numbers", implying that all WD had to do was stay alive long enough and eventually WD would have the means to over take DDOS in rankings and possibly even win the war. It was not too long after that, almost immediately, that DDoS began to intensify its Ops against WD. Farming runs to the 30s became a regular/routine occurrence, and WD began to feel the pressure. At the same time KAOS and DDOS bond grew stronger and stronger as WD increased its farming of KAOS thanks to the inside information Serafim and I had from Firesword. Many KAOS Ops were thwarted thanks to the Firesword leak. I even managed to sneak into the 50s and farm some KAOS targets there, easily avoiding the KAOS scouting schedule. With KAOS being a source of readily available food, it helped WD to endure the increased drain brought on by DDOS's constant attacks.

KAOS morale suffered, and their frustration grew. The bond with DDOS became even stronger. The final straw that broke the camels back was the failed WD Op into K53. Enter the return of DragonHost/Gamer798 (aka 2nd Blade, DragonGhost). His propaganda was flawless, and it help to persuade KAOS that WD was out to destroy them, and they should join DDOS in crashing the WD Blob. KAOS viewed the K53 incursion as a breach of the LAP. Some cried out for revenge. And this is where it gets really interesting folks. I tried to counter 2nd Blade by posting with Firesword just how wrong 2ndBlade was about WD. Which was true. WD has NEVER been out to utterly destroy KAOS, no matter what 2nd Blade was saying. I also sent Zak a few PMs expressing Firesword's concern about 2nd Blade and telling Zak not to trust WD or DDOS, but that KAOS needed to keep WD alive or face a server where KAOS and DDoS were the only ones left and soon DDOS would come for KAOS. I still believe this to be true.

All this time I had a source inside DDOS who was feeding me information. I will not betray this person, because without his help, I am confident WD would not have been able to minimize the damage done by DDOS. Time and Time again he warned me of upcoming DDoS Ops. He provided enough advanced warning for WD members to move fleets out of harms way before DDOS ever launched. If he is reading this I thank him once more! DDoS grew wise and started closing ranks which caused my spy to become increasingly troubled he would be found out. Soon the information all but dried up. The last useful information was when he warned me that KAOS was about to violate the LAP with WD in a "major way". Sure enough we learned of the coming DDOS crash, but how we learned of it will shock you all. That was when a new source of information became available to Serafim and eventually myself. This new information came from the most unlikely source - none other than the standing GM of KAOS himself - Outback Zak. I know right? Unbelievable eh? Thats what I thought too until I learned it for myself.

Zak and Serafim had been talking for idk how long, but it wasnt until 2nd Blade's efforts to poison the minds of an already upset KAOS membership into agreeing to join DDOS in a crash, that I think forced Zak's hand, convincing him he needed to warn Serafim of the coming crash. I am sure my few well placed Posts from Firesword and a cpl PMs to Zak expressing concern about 2nd Blade's propaganda campaign might have helped as well, but who knows really. All I did know was that Zak told Firesword he did not fully trust DDOS either, or WD, and he would do what he felt was right by KAOS, however he did concede the fact he felt if DDOS were to crash the WD blob it would not bode well for Kappa's future. I think this was the main reason he started leaking vital information to Serafim about DDoS crash plans, including when the attack was coming and even how much forces KAOS was actually going to commit to the battle. Zak limited KAOS's response to only the most active members. He did not want to give DDOS an overwhelming chance at succeeding. Even tho Zak knew DDoS chances were 50/50 without the full suport of KAOS to back them, he still allowed his active players to join in the crash fully realizing he could very well be sacrificing those fleets in a failed crash, but he was willing to do so because he felt it was needed to save KAPPA from DDoS domination. How do I know this?

I know this because I eventually came clean with Zak (and Anna) when Serafim asked me to try and persuade Zak and Anna that helping DDOS was a bad idea. I am not sure if Zak was already giving information to Serafim before I revealed to Zak who Bubba really was via PM, and then immediately after on Skype where Zak opened up to me about his "betrayal" of KAOS and of his working with Serafim to help WD survive the 1st Crash attempt by DDOS. All I do know is at some point shortly before I told Zak who Bubba was, he was already working with Serafim to sabotage the DDoS/KAOS crash efforts. Before any of you scream LIAR, I have the Skype conversation to prove everything I say is true about Zak and why the DDOS crash ended in recall thanks in part to a poor KAOS launch performance engineered by Zak.

Dont forget also, that it was MY (Bubba's) suggestion to ask Julie to come to WD, which in turn led to the cancelling of the upcoming 2nd crash. Leave it to me to once again help "save" WD even tho a lot of people there hated my guts and would have demanded Bubba be KD if they knew of Bubba's secrete identity, lol. How ironic is that? How does that make you all feel knowing SS had a hand in Julie calling off the 2nd Launch? Even more that Serafim and Loc knew all along it was me? I am sure you are all pretty pissed about it. I dont blame you and I offer no apologies.

Now remember before you try and discredit or troll me, I am willing to give access to my Skype account to Anna or anyone else who wants to see the logs 1st hand, and or I can simply do a re-post of the logs here or in a PM to anyone who wants them. Or I can add anyone to my contact list on Skype and use Skypes internal msg log copying to share with them the conversation. Which ever works for you. That combined with saved in game PM conversations will absolutely prove all I have said is true in regards to DDOS, WD, and KAOS events around the time of the 1st DDoS crash that ended in a recall.

So there you have it, more or less all the inner workings of betrayal involving DDOS, WD, KAOS and yours truly. Again, I have all the proof any of you need, from in game PMs I have saved, to Skype logs ready to share or be viewed by representatives of all three Guilds if need be. This begs the question: Why am I doing this? Why would I betray WD LS (Specifically Serafim and Loc) as well as Zak when doing so will only hurt them both and help DDOS whom everyone knows I despise?

I have my reasons and let me just say a certain player helped push me to this decision, combined with recent events inside WD, and a betrayal to some degree by Serafim himself where he recently "threw me under the bus" (twice) in the interests of maintaining any hope of appeasing Julie as well as keeping the peace talks alive. To which I will admit I understand why he sacrificed me (Bubba) in the eyes of Julie and here on the Forums in a recent post he made on the Kappa Peace Talks thread I created. Heck, I mean Bubba was already hated and made the perfect scapegoat really. It was a brilliant political move. One Serafim even told me in advance he was going to make. But it wasn't Serafim's minor betrayal that broke the camels back per say, it was someone else. Someone else whom I absolutely loath even more than I loath DDoS or Julie, and that is saying a lot.

Over all tho, its been a growing sense of feeling betrayed by DDoS, KAOS, WD and all the people I ever tried to help in my 7yrs of playing this game. I know, I brought this hatred of me upon myself as well. I betrayed each and everyone who I was ever close too in this game at one point or another. I severely damaged WD when I reformed WOLF, costing them Billions in Fleet and more than a few members who later went on to join DDOS/KAOS to fight against WD. I more than once had a "meltdown". I was unstable at times and everything else probably that has been said about me is true to some degree. I even betrayed my friendship with Julie because I just could not stand dealing with her any more. Anna can a test to that part! I don't deny it any of it. However I always, ALWAYS had the best intentions at heart for Kappa even when my decisions were misguided by what I believed to be true regarding events in Kappa both present, past and coming future or by what others will say is my "mental instability", which is really just a misunderstood high degree of passion when it comes to me and things I care about.

Regardless,I dont care what any of you think of me any more. We all have our own issues and personal demons so you can go f*** yourself for judging mine. But if you are reading this then this means I have truly decided to leave AE for good (hold the applause!)

I know there will be no coming back from this. No one who will ever support me or be willing to game with me again. I will probably lose what few "friends" I do have left, but meh, we all know friends in AE arent really friends, except for the 1 or 2 rare exceptions where in-game relationships transcend the game and become RL friends. I have three of those, and by sharing what I am sharing I will maybe lose two out of those three. Its a risk I am willing to take because my loathing and frustration for the way this all turned out has reached the point where I just dgaf anymore, and my life will go on as it always have, so f*** it.

No matter what anyone says, I did do a lot to help the members and LS of DDOS, WD (and DEATH WOLF before the merger), KAOS, BOW, STEEL, and countless others over the years by investing my time, money, and effort all with the intentions to make this game fun, fair and lasting for everyone. Its no lie that I failed. Its no secrete that in the end I ruined everything for everyone. I accept that, but if I am to be driven from the game then I do so with a clean slate, and a transparency that few can give because there are few players who were as intricately tied to the inner behind the scenes workings of this server as I have been since the before the Start of the SoT War. My reach and influence ran deep even if in the end I had neither. I lost as much as anyone and gave as much of myself if not more than most.

With that I leave you, truly once and for all. I will never return. I have given the trolls enough ammo here to flame me till the lights go out in Kappa, and I know I will go down in Kappa history as probably the biggest d-bag of all. So be it, like I said I am past caring. My one consolation is my most selfish act yet, telling everyone the truth and hoping to show one certain player what can happen when you push another player to far.

Adios Amigos!

~SS~
"The Magician"
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Wed 24 Feb, 2016 06:47, edited 1 time in total.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Re: Confessions of a KAPPA Insider: Time to spill the beans!

Postby leesmack » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 22:26

If it's real or not, it's a stupid game ppl!! Yeesh go outside more

Cruel
ringbells

Postby ringbells » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 00:04

At the end, you have no importance at all ss/bubba/whatever you want to be called.

You're just another cheater and just another liar. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Carry on mate and close the door behind you.

Champagnexy

Postby Champagnexy » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 00:52

This guy again, s*** it is worst then a cockroach.

There are people that love to be in the spotlight, and doing good things they manage to get there from time to time, others do whatever needed to be there, even if they need to kill everything they touch.

After ready part of the book he have post (I don't have time or patience to read all that s***), I would say that using some truths, some half-truths, and lies, he his doing it again, trying to kill all he can.

-------------------------

But there is a big truth, DDOS and KAOS have the ways to end KAPPA, the only real question is : Do You want the server do die, or not ?

I play for over 6 years, and in true i'm tired of KAPPA, i will continue to play, but if a crash happens, me and a lot of players almost for sure will delete there accounts, killing the server forever.

I have friends from almost all servers offering me accounts, and they all garanty me I will have much more fun then in KAPPA...maybe it is time to change.

Marcellus Wallace
Guild: A: -Min-
E: Fate

Postby Marcellus Wallace » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 02:56

Champagnexy wrote:This guy again, s*** it is worst then a cockroach.

There are people that love to be in the spotlight, and doing good things they manage to get there from time to time, others do whatever needed to be there, even if they need to kill everything they touch.

After ready part of the book he have post (I don't have time or patience to read all that s***), I would say that using some truths, some half-truths, and lies, he his doing it again, trying to kill all he can.

-------------------------

But there is a big truth, DDOS and KAOS have the ways to end KAPPA, the only real question is : Do You want the server do die, or not ?

I play for over 6 years, and in true i'm tired of KAPPA, i will continue to play, but if a crash happens, me and a lot of players almost for sure will delete there accounts, killing the server forever.

I have friends from almost all servers offering me accounts, and they all garanty me I will have much more fun then in KAPPA...maybe it is time to change.

Yep.

sternenpunk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: KAOS
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby sternenpunk » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 11:06

I have given the trolls enough ammo here to flame me ..

A troll isn't someone who doesn't like you and doesn't hide it. A troll is someone desperately seeking attention on the internet, any kind of attention. Someone like you! Annoying, but I pity you.

LiveFM

Postby LiveFM » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 17:16

With that I leave you, truly once and for all. I will never return.

Hmm, lets just test that ... with a scout.

Farewell

Uncle Bill
Guild: DDoS

Postby Uncle Bill » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 20:26

With that I leave you, truly once and for all. I will never return.

Don't believe it, never will.

The "cockroach" label is far too apt.
Such creatures always spawn and always return.

Of all that writ, he was the wisest bard, who spoke this mighty truth . . .
He that knew all that ever learning writ, knew only this: that he knew nothing yet.
-- MRS. APHRA BEHN {Tags: Omnipresent Noobishness}
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 17:02

The real question remains to be found out who played actually who?

Any DDoS who thinks Huntress is to blame for anything is actually very wrong, anyone who thinks Zak messed up or "crossed" KAOS is even a bigger idiot.
Didn't SS said it himself, the corrosive force behind this mess is me and nobody else. My objective wasn't to destroy WD. It was to lure you out in the open and you did exactly as we wanted to. I didn't expect that huntress would go all peace on WD that was a mistake on my behalf for not informing huntress properly, but in the end she might just have saved her guild and kaos instead of letting it fall.

Zak & Huntress are the best GM's for their gulids any kaos or DDoS stating this otherwise really needs to get the hold of the full story not this WoT of some player who thinks he is important.

oh yeah Serafim, Sorry for the mess. You have my skype if you want to clear things out.
I owe you that much for a loyal friend as you. Glad Wolves didn't die un-necessarily in the end.

You know where to find me if there are questions or doubts

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 17:35

I ALMOST let it go, till Gamer stepped in. So, here you go, Skype logs (which I already showed to [KAOS] Mdolsen on skype). Now first Gamer was all about killing off WD, now here he is once again trying to do damage control. Make up your Mind Gamer, is WD the enemy you propagandized to your KAOS people on the baords, or are they meant to be saved? Its obvious you just say whatever is best at the time for you to convince people of w/e you feel needs convincing. Dang, cant you even stick to your views? You remind me of me! Have to wonder if we are not some how related :think:

And you people think I am the only one known to flip flop on things smh.

Gamer say what you want, I have proof. Your spin wont work here friend.

This is the part where Zak tells us (WD) how much KAOS fleets to expect (before the launch is fully underway), giving WD the courage to stand their ground because we knew it was only part of KAOS coming.

[2/5/2016 5:14:35 PM] Shadow Stalker: so I wish you and yours good luck, if WD wins, KAOS will get a breather, if we lose KAOS will get a breather, either way you all wont have anything to worry about for long while till the victor of this crash gets hungry again ;)
[2/5/2016 5:15:10 PM] Shadow Stalker: maybe by then you all can grow and be more able to fight on equal footing yourselves
[2/5/2016 5:15:12 PM] outback zak .: Yep. We won't have much more than 1.5 billion inbound and our sync is rubbish. Some of my trusted are "accidently late" lol. And we still have nearly 5 billion on our blob so we should be ok

(Accidentally late because he set it up to happen, clearly admitting it here)

Accidently late, love how he says that lol.

[2/6/2016 7:15:08 AM] outback zak .: [Saturday, February 06, 2016 2:54 AM] outback zak .:

<<< confirmed. They just agreed to a recall
[2/6/2016 7:15:19 AM] outback zak .: sent that to serafim lol
[2/6/2016 7:15:30 AM | Edited 7:15:44 AM] Shadow Stalker: So why the sudden cold feet on DDoS's part?
[2/6/2016 7:16:02 AM] outback zak .: chickened out
[2/6/2016 7:16:06 AM] Shadow Stalker: LOL!!!!
[2/6/2016 7:16:11 AM] outback zak .: they had it I reckon.
[2/6/2016 7:16:18 AM] Shadow Stalker: Omg..wait a sec..I need a moment
[2/6/2016 7:16:21 AM] Shadow Stalker: lol...
[2/6/2016 7:16:33 AM] Shadow Stalker: it would have been close mate due to our Caps
[2/6/2016 7:16:47 AM] Shadow Stalker: thats what our numbers crunching people were saying
[2/6/2016 7:17:01 AM] outback zak .: 21 fleets inbound over 2oo mil inbound and these were pure combat, no support ships. WD has 9 and those included recs
[2/6/2016 7:17:01 AM] Shadow Stalker: but then again in a crash all hell breaks loose and plans go out the window so who knows
[2/6/2016 7:17:58 AM] Shadow Stalker: The only way we will ever know for certain is for them to grow another pair and try again. WD is adamant tho as a whole..we will contest everytime
[2/6/2016 7:18:08 AM] Shadow Stalker: We will not run..ever. To run is just to die a slow death
[2/6/2016 7:18:15 AM] outback zak .: They had advantage in caps mate. WD would have needed their HC's to bounce and come in on caps otherwise DDos frigs would have cleared a path while dying en masse and those caps would have cut loose
[2/6/2016 7:18:35 AM] Shadow Stalker: All I know is what the excel number cruncher man was saying
[2/6/2016 7:18:38 AM] Shadow Stalker: it would have been close
[2/6/2016 7:18:58 AM | Edited 7:19:22 AM] Shadow Stalker: Ahh so THAT is why they chickened out
[2/6/2016 7:19:06 AM] Shadow Stalker: most of the DDOS core are Frig specs mate
[2/6/2016 7:19:13 AM] Shadow Stalker: and they love those shinney fleets
[2/6/2016 7:19:40 AM] outback zak .: yep, as I said, chickened out. close yes, and would have cost, but think they would have won. They still had fleet to send and you guys had already put everything and the kitchen sink on lz
[2/6/2016 7:19:44 AM] Shadow Stalker: we thought they were going to land, till you told us what to expect so...
[2/6/2016 7:19:53 AM] Shadow Stalker: we were ready for it ;)
[2/6/2016 7:20:21 AM] outback zak .: well we had a discussion. Told them I didnt think you'd run, that you'd end it here lol
[2/6/2016 7:20:25 AM] Shadow Stalker: Yeah they didnt even need you guys..tbh bro, 2nd blade is a poison
[2/6/2016 7:20:43 AM] Shadow Stalker: you need to get rid of him...WD and KAOS need to one day work together
[2/6/2016 7:21:05 AM] Shadow Stalker: we were ready to end it and Kappa would have died there in K16
[2/6/2016 7:21:25 AM] outback zak .: well they had less than you without us but I managed to keep ours to 1.7 bil (think huntress was a bit pissed lol) and our sync was somehow all over the place lol. Our biggest fleets were 15 mins late
[2/6/2016 7:21:32 AM] Shadow Stalker: and honestly, KAOS would have been next at some point, its only logical. You all would have been the only remaining food left
[2/6/2016 7:21:48 AM] Shadow Stalker: well I thank you for it bro
[2/6/2016 7:22:04 AM] Shadow Stalker: I am going to be trash talking KAOS but thats only cause I cant let on that I know what really happened ;)
[2/6/2016 7:22:14 AM] Shadow Stalker: between me and you..I know we owe you one.
[2/6/2016 7:23:05 AM] Shadow Stalker: But hey, it was dear ole SS magic that helped persuade Puri back in the day to end his blood war with ya, so maybe that makes us sorta even lol
[2/6/2016 7:23:12 AM] Shadow Stalker: ;)
[2/6/2016 7:23:37 AM] outback zak .: between you and me, Been talking to Serafim since before launch lol
[2/6/2016 7:23:38 AM] Shadow Stalker: in all seriousness tho I do appreciate what you did for us
[2/6/2016 7:23:45 AM] Shadow Stalker: oh really? lol..
[2/6/2016 7:23:52 AM] outback zak .: Strictly confidential, don't let on.
[2/6/2016 7:24:00 AM] outback zak .: not even to him
[2/6/2016 7:24:06 AM] Shadow Stalker: idk what the hell you are talking about (whisles innocently)
[2/6/2016 7:24:24 AM] Shadow Stalker: my name is bennet and I am not in it
[2/6/2016 7:24:29 AM] Shadow Stalker: lol

[2/6/2016 7:23:37 AM] outback zak .: between you and me, Been talking to Serafim since before launch lol
[2/6/2016 7:23:38 AM] Shadow Stalker: in all seriousness tho I do appreciate what you did for us
[2/6/2016 7:23:45 AM] Shadow Stalker: oh really? lol..
[2/6/2016 7:23:52 AM] outback zak .: Strictly confidential, don't let on.
[2/6/2016 7:24:00 AM] outback zak .: not even to him
[2/6/2016 7:24:06 AM] Shadow Stalker: idk what the hell you are talking about (whisles innocently)
[2/6/2016 7:24:24 AM] Shadow Stalker: my name is bennet and I am not in it
[2/6/2016 7:24:29 AM] Shadow Stalker: lol

Face it DDOS, your 1st launch failed because your good buddies KAOS simply werent committed properly thanks to the manipulation/betrayal carried out by Zak. And for the KAOS people who did want the 1st crash, your GM betrayed ya, just like he betrayed DDoS at the same time by constantly informing Serafim about the launch before it even happened. Maybe if Zak got on here and apologized for the betrayal you all can move past it. I know how big ddos is on apologies and wanting people to admit their wrong doings. I dont expect you to be any this time, unless ofc you do a SS move and radically change how you feel about things one minute to the next :shock: <---Trolling myself, thats a first!

Btw I just sent copies of the copies I sent [KAOS} Mdolsen via Skype to Daneel of DDoS, so he can forward a copy to the DDoS chat room, that way you all can be sure I didnt fabricate these logs. Propaganda never stands up in the face of factual proof Gamer. Nice try at spin doctoring though. Have to wonder what kind of lies you used back in the day when you tried to perform a coup inside KAOS by sending KAOS fleets back to K08 to support SoT in the SoT/DDoS war.I know we all remember that, and Gamer was the one responsible for it. DDoS you should not listen to this guy let alone trst him, he will lie or say anything if he thinks it will further w/e agenda he has at the time. He has clearly proven that already lol. Nice try bro.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 18:20

Zak honestly doesn't have to apologize to anyone. The first crash was sabotaged by a message and announcement made by 2nd Blade. Remember who that is? Not Zak, me.
If DDoS wants to get angry and excuse for all this crap that is going on even the things said in Skype there are two clowns in Kappa responsible for it that first clown is the one who has been posting up the WoT and Skype texts, the second one is me. Zak is a very smart guy, serafim he's a good guy that SS thought to manipulate, but there is one factor nobody is counting on Why would zak tell all of that knowing SS is fond of throwing everything on the forum. A player qualified in AE to be a GM, a great player and knowing I would blow him up in an instant no matter what Annayana would do to prevent it. While zak didn't only had the ability to eliminate me from KAOS and turn every player against me and making me lose annayana.

Shortly put, you think this text is interesting to any of us. Told you before who do you think who played who, little bird?
Zak had you by your balls and used you to confirm a few things and make sure that WD didn't had to die before it did.
Zak did exactly what we needed to get what we needed. Zak doesn't want WD dead cause that would endanger the server.
If a crash had come and was unavoidable KAOS would have given its all if need be, but by mistake I messed it up.

Zak saw opportunity where I saw problems. The only grave mistake made was not inform Huntress soon enough.
For that I apologize to DDoS and Huntress. If I had you might have understood better and made better decisions.

Whenever you appear SS, I will be there to take you down with me. Every single time. =)

leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 18:49

Tessa?

Cruel
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 18:50

Don't insult me, Leesmack. I am not fallen that far. lol

Locuz
Guild: K: GM of WD

Postby Locuz » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 19:12

Adios Amigos!

~SS~
"The Magician"

pfff, please..
"The Mental-ill man"

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 21:36

Ahh, say what you want. The logs dont lie. Mdolsen has copies and now so does DDoS. Thats the wonderful thing about the Forums, its all mainly just trash talk, but Skype is where people are honest and share their dirty little secrets. Just like when you and Serafim got together Loc and worked out a deal to let me (Mood) stay because you feared I would do what I have done. Or are you going to deny that too?

Just be man enough and admit your mistake Zak. The truth has been exposed and no amount of trolling me or attempted damage control by 2nd Gamer who all of a sudden is now WD's buddy will change it.

Shortly put, you think this text is interesting to any of us. Told you before who do you think who played who, little bird?
Zak had you by your balls and used you to confirm a few things and make sure that WD didn't had to die before it did.
Zak did exactly what we needed to get what we needed. Zak doesn't want WD dead cause that would endanger the server.
If a crash had come and was unavoidable KAOS would have given its all if need be, but by mistake I messed

.....................................Image.........................................................................

ROFLMAO - so thats your plan? Try and say this was all preplanned? That explains why you went on a propaganda campaign inside KAOS to villanize WD and convince everyone they were goign to break the LAP, to prepare for WD to come to wipe out KAOS? You did that so in the end you could "save" WD? Did you forget I was Firesword and the arguements we had on the KAOS boards when you were trying to get KAOS people to hate WD, to prepare to join DDOS when the time came?? Or did you forget that part and how it would contradict what you are trying to spin here?

Dude, give it up. Zak is busted. Its insulting to everyone who reads those posts that you try and convince people other wise. Are you afraid DDoS will demand his head on a spike, or worse come for KAOS? Seriously, there is no way for you to talk your way out of this one. As to why Zak told me all that the answer is simple: He trusted me because before he told me that I revealed to him I was playing Bubba, so we both had much to lose if one betrayed the other.

Your words here are probably the greatest effort at spin I think I have ever seen on the Boards. It will surely rival anything SoT, DDoS, or even I have tried in the past. The logs dont lie buddy. And no matter what you write on a screen will change what those logs tell for all who read them.

1. Zak was feeding WD info to warn them of the coming crash long before the first fleets ever showed up on scanners.
2. Zak intentionally had the KAOS forces screw up their launch to save WD.

Those are the facts. Nothing you say matters.

But Go ahead and try, bash me, spin your damage control because nothing can change the truth we all now know. It hurts, I know, but you will get thru this eventually. If i was Zak I would just come on here and admitt it, own up to it, but thats not going to happen. I am sure he will steer far and clear of this conversatin. In the meantime try not to let me rent too much space in your heads as is clearly happening here lol.

Funny how people who rarely post are coming out in droves now, I wonder why that is? Fear? Worry? Cover -up? Yep - thats it :twisted:
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Thu 25 Feb, 2016 22:43, edited 8 times in total.

Return to “Kappa”