Confessions of a KAPPA Insider: Time to spill the beans!

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Confessions of a KAPPA Insider: Time to spill the beans!

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 22:23

I would have send copies myself if you had asked. Not like it is a state secret what has been said if that is what you think. You think you will shock DDoS and hope they are naive enough to kill KAOS and WD so you can laugh that WD finally got what you wanted. Sure a few don't know what to think or do cause they have no clue what is going on. They base themselves on what they read here, but I will make sure from all sides everything is explained properly over time and anyone who has a problem with it will get a solution.

Good to see you can't seem to deny the important fact about Zak is that the sabotage is actually not a purposely illustrated event, but an error of communication between Zak and me. I announced it, Pm'ed it too. Entire KAOS saw it so DDoS accounts included who were there. So on that based alone shows that all you try to do is manipulate the server to collapse on itself. Cause you really think players that represent our LS's are that naive. Right now at this very moment majority of the LS stands behind the idea to re-pact the server in a new and better way to make sure people like you never can influence it again.

The reason why I was in WD had actually not really to do with you. They had to do with Saliva's disrespectful behavior towards KAOS and some suspicious crap that WD was losing it's grip upon it's leadership as an entirety. As an ally and friend of both Loc and Serafim I remained present for a while pushed and poked some bears including you obviously who wouldn't test that if you were there or not. Once I noticed it was slightly different then assumed I refused the generous offer pointed to me in WD back then. Left in silence and peace for private reasons.

Fear you, damage control, trolling? Why would I fear someone who just shot himself in the foot then in the face. You are rubbing yourself on the board. Have some decency for our eyes, please. You think you are so powerful and scary? You really have not a single idea who I am, where I come from, What I do and why I do it, but then again a non-ally or friend wouldn't know after all.

Someone who has been part of my guild(s) know what kind of person I am even if I am a very unpleasant figure in AE overall based.
That is my answer on your WD buddies question.

I can type and discuss for hours, but I have other priorities right now.
In the end it remains the same as with I started talking to you on Firesword.
You think you know a lot, but you don't. You don't know as much nor are you as much as you think you are. :)

Edit: cause SS changed his post again and again:

One sentence to undo that all: Zak send information based on the fact that it was already leaked out. How we knew that is easily explained. You talk to much. :)
You gave it away fairly easily. The point remains the same. Zak didn't do anything that harmed any of our guilds. You just try to hurt his position and KAOS name.
Even DDoS knows that if they think a bit about it. lol.

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 22:38

Gamer798 wrote:Don't insult me, Leesmack. I am not fallen that far. lol

Wasn't talking about u :)

Also cant ppl fake Skype logs or pms or emails? Just cause someone says they r real... Are they?

Cruel
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 22:40

Ooh, sorry Leesmack. xD

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
Quinar
Guild: TRI
KING
OFATE
HH
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Quinar » Fri 26 Feb, 2016 03:46

To SHadow Stalker

Thank you for the fun and thank you for trying to mess things up.

So BTW SS with everything you have done the only result is this.... Ddos and WD have gotten to know one another better and talking a lot more.
Even with your falsified skype entries and accusations.

The only thing you have done is make those who may have still been your friend hate... you!

Have a nice Day , Mate... and tell the wife (giggle) she needs to make sure you stay on your meds, and get laid once in awhile.

annayana

Postby annayana » Fri 26 Feb, 2016 03:59

JUST STOP IT... ALL OF YOU... this is not productive to the future of KAPPA and I've heard enough. good grief.. put your egos to bed and get over yourselves..

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Fri 26 Feb, 2016 04:12

leesmack wrote:

Wasn't talking about u :)

Also cant ppl fake Skype logs or pms or emails? Just cause someone says they r real... Are they?

Ummm Lee, those Logs were copied to Mdolsen and Daneel using the Skype inchannel chat after the "edit" feature had expired. So yeah they are authentic.

Now I just got done talking to Anna on Skype, and I made her a deal. Gamer stops with his spin-doctoring and stays off the forums and so will I in regards to this matter. The logs are real and the truth of what happened is out there. The rest of you make your decisions off that and not off the desperate attempts of Gamer who has already been proven in my other thread via his own words to have flip-flopped because its the only way he can try and cover up the reality of what went down.

Stay off the Forums Gamer and so will i, or I have even more damaging evidence waiting to reveal. Just call me the Edward Snowden of Kappa if you want. Kappa-leaks is not over unless you (Gamer) make it so.

P.S.

Quinar like I care what you or anyone else on here thinks exception being Anna, and that is why I made her that deal. That being said, hate me all you want, i really truly dgaf.

Edit: Mods do everyone a favor, but mostly Anna, and lock this thread. Dont think about getting in a last post after this lock request Gamer. Its really easy to start a Confessions part 2 - dont force my hand.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Satele
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Satele » Sat 12 Mar, 2016 05:22

When I played AE I was a god damn beast!!

You should be honored to be mistaken as the greatest player of all time.

Return to “Kappa”