Gamer798,DragonHost,DragonGhost, WrongfulSin

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Gamer798,DragonHost,DragonGhost, WrongfulSin

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Thu 25 Feb, 2016 23:02

Here ya go folks:

This was Gamer's plan BEFORE he suddendly realized he had to flip flop his agenda to save his GM, even tho doing so would directly contradict and fly in the face of what, according to his own words, he came back to Kappa to do, which is to save KAOS by killing off WD. Now he see's my Confession as a threat to Zak and possibly KAOS, so what does he do?

He changes his tone and suddenly he is all about peace, give me a break! Well, saving PMs is a wonderful thing Gamer, and lucky for me I saved some between you and me(Firesword), as well a msg I sent Zak begging him not to listen to your cry for war against WD:

To: [KAOS] Outback Zak Msg - Block Player 26 Jan 2016, 15:33:40
Hi Zak. Sorry to bother you, but this Gamer person. I dont trust him. He use to be in WD, and he went on and on back then on the boards about how he hated DDOS, and now he is hear claiming to be our "savior"?
I do not know what goes on because I only log in to make/move fleet. KAOS is the last home for me. I have no where else to go. I like playing AE. Kappa is my only server. I hope you realize that if WD dies, DDOS will come for us next. I speak from experience here. They turn on everyone when its convenient for them to do so. I saw it happen with SoT. I saw it happen with WD. I saw it happen with WOLF. History does not lie Zak. Sorry to have bothered you, but I want to keep my new home alive, and in my humble opinion we need WD as much as WD needs us, or DDOS will in the end kill us all. Thanks for listening.

To: [KAOS] DragonGhost Msg - Block Player 26 Jan 2016, 15:40:19
Someone who wont even be up front with who they are is someone who can not be trusted. Something is fishy about you, tha'ts all I know. Like I said, you spew whatever propaganda you want, and when KAPPA dies, I am sure you will just move on. You can stop replying to me now, because I do not want to hear about your shadow conspiracies. DDoS is not to be trusted. WD is not to be trusted. The only truth is if one dies so will KAOS. Maybe if you had stuck around on a regular basis you would understand that, but you havent and you didnt. Now you want to come in and claim to know and understand this server? Give me a break. You have another agenda. I dont know what it is, but I am not buying your bs.

From: [KAOS] 2nd-Blade Msg - Block Player 26 Jan 2016, 15:07:00
WrongFulSin the account in WD was my account I took up. I stayed in WD for a while to help some of my friends there, but the real reason whom Zak & Annayana know is that I was preparing to kill WD if Balor should take more control in WD. Cause I appeared Balor cancelled his plans and I left AE for good cause of private problems. Now I returned due annayana's bad health when I heart what WD was doing I came back to kaos to do what I do.

I never supported WD at all I just was there to protect KAOS that idea was floating already in WD, but I had hoped that idea would fade with my presence there. Balor left indeed to stop trying getting influence to suicide WD into kaos but now death LS finds it a good idea and have enough influence to break the LAP and suicidal crash KAOS denying DDoS food which will starve DDoS from the server and kill annayana's beloved guild.

As one of the mentor's of Annayana, close friend and very long term KAOS protector and Member and LS I came back to kill WD as good as i can.

That is the somewhat more detailed version of it
From: [KAOS] 2nd-Blade Msg - Block Player 26 Jan 2016, 15:22:25
Unfortunately you do not seem to understand where my loyalty is. Without me KAOS wouldn't even exist. Just as it wouldn't exist if Zak didn't help annayana. I'm here to kill WD this much is true. That is my soly purpose until the threat is gone or more explained. If this information, assumption, plans and intention is misjudged then we will clear it up soon and I will disappear again.

From: [KAOS] 2nd-Blade Msg - Block Player 26 Jan 2016, 15:35:12
I'm not here to be your friend, i'm here to kill an enemy. If you knew who I was, what I have done to protect this guild you might understand things are far more complicated, but I take no offence to your opinion and I'm happy you want to protect KAOS so much. If you truly are concerned about me convince Zak. Zak will request me to leave the guild. I will leave this account behind and never appear again. Zak has full authority form Annayana and me to step in whenever he deems necessary.

I left AE for important reasons I wouldn't have been online for over 3 months straight. In other words my accounts would have gone inactive, KD'ed and that would have been a loss to KAOS. I understand your feelings, I respect them. But as I said WD is a threat and they will die either way.

Out of respect for Anna of KAOS - Mods lock this thread as well.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Gamer798,DragonHost,DragonGhost, WrongfulSin

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 26 Feb, 2016 16:06

Boring

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 27 Feb, 2016 01:01

You wrote them, so...

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 27 Feb, 2016 19:41

Why it is boring. It's nothing new lol

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 02:12

Much of the premise is a pack of lies. I had no involvement with any guild after the triple zerg removed SoT/ZZ from the server. They must have invented "another Balor" of their own imagination for their propaganda purposes.

I did not even give Death or Wolf the keys to a longstanding JG/spy account with gray shirt cover that I had access to for years. They were judged and found unworthy because of Balorphobia and Royalphobia.

Footnotes 3 4

Return to “Kappa”