Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: THe true story behind the Dream suicides

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 16:36

Andrea Nard1 wrote:By your own admission you have not played Lyra...
You what now. I think you've been misinformed.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 17:00

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Dear farm Addex,

We understood your point, it is time that you fade away from this topic, and let Balor reply with his version of the facts. By your own admission you have not played Lyra so any information that you are provind is at least second hand and you cannot provide evidence of it.

So, for once, shut up and let the coward speak for himself....

Thanks for your understsnding
It gets pretty hard to argue anything in AE when posters have like 0 reading skills, I think I have said plenty of times that I played in =L= and I was there when wykyd was recruited. I have also mentioned the times where I play random servers for 1 month just to screw someone. Considering I know all the factors and I have been in lots of leadership chats without even playing in the servers and I get first hand recounts of the events I think Im more qualified than your avg player.

Purge told me they nicknamed u in N, at first I thought it was mean but now I realize that Nard the Tard fits your pretty well.

PS :

Balor replied and did it in his guild as an announcement , even got posted here by some random. So again you should do yourself a favor and read the threads a few times before commenting on them

thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby thehare » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 18:48

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Dear farm Addex,

We understood your point, it is time that you fade away from this topic, and let Balor reply with his version of the facts. By your own admission you have not played Lyra so any information that you are provind is at least second hand and you cannot provide evidence of it.

So, for once, shut up and let the coward speak for himself....

Thanks for your understsnding
I don't think you have ever made an intelligent post on these boards...

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
got derbs
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: L:BRO

Postby got derbs » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 20:33

whats with all these Omega/Nova immigrants taking all our posts

SEND EM BACK!!!!
LYRA FOR LYRANIANS!!!!

HeartLess wrote:Maybe he has spais in your guild? :roll: Maybe he's my forum multi? maybe... Maybe... MAYBE HE'S ADDEX!
Lunddy

Postby Lunddy » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 20:48

Addex wrote:Man lunddy you try too hard, I mean I understand your written english is crap but I guess so is your understand of english? You barely make sense and have the logic of a 3 year old, you try to cover your crap by making up stuff that is illogical. Do you know what it would take to "super feed" 25 accounts to double prod and everything? u would need like another 4 or 5 accounts constantly making derbs for you. That totally sounds legit someone managing 125 accounts.

You also talk about me getting hand over super fed accounts? What kind of super fed account can I get in the first 30 days of the server lol, Christ the stupidity.

Why are you on my list? cause you are a lowly douche bag that is too stupid to realize noone likes him and knowing your victim personality you would give pro tears and that is what I play for.

Man Addex, you try to hard i mean i understand that you think you are some kind of pro just because u managed to get on top of some servers by using iligal programs but still man, u are just one little kid whos only way of getting around own mistakes are by being arrogant and smartass towards all others and not answering the questions.

Addex we all know who and what you are so just keep bringing in your arrogant intertainment.

One friendley advice tho, it would really really make you look hmm.. well.. almost like a person if you for once comment on the issues all this actually is about, you know, the multi accusations.

Up to now u really have been crowling around the turd, so can we once and for all hear if you ever used VB, Proxys, multis or stuff like that or if you will deni any use of it.

Just for the lolz Dear Addex, be a man and give a honest answear for here :)

Its cool if u put all your normal arrogant BS among it also aslong u just answear :)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 21:07

The issue this is actually about has been beaten to death already, that you are unable to see it due to what I assume is some form of brain damage doesn't make it less real. Simple fact is wykyd sold the guild empty accounts to noone due to a series of events like his manlove for balor, and you used those accounts to kill dream. Nothing more, nothing less... you can justify it with as many spins as you want it doesnt change what happened or it makes you look better in anyway.

As a personal advice you should take your "win" and enjoy it , now that u have control of all those accounts plus the ones u already had before maybe you will be able to be the top dog of lyra for a few months.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 23:56

Balor has not replied, what was posted here was a message addressed to his team mates, he just avoided to reply on the forums.

Of course you are trying your best to defend him... unfortunateky you aremcoming pretty short...

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sun 06 Oct, 2013 23:58

Balor has not replied, what was posted here was a message addressed to his team mates, he just avoided to reply on the forums.

Of course you are trying your best to defend him... unfortunateky you aremcoming pretty short...

got derbs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby got derbs » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 00:41

Double post

Needs to be fixed otherwise addex will have to reply twice :P

HeartLess wrote:Maybe he has spais in your guild? :roll: Maybe he's my forum multi? maybe... Maybe... MAYBE HE'S ADDEX!
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 00:46

His name is tardex.....

Get it right...

Refer to the no talent clown as that

Don't address the clown correctly..

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
got derbs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby got derbs » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 01:01

Evil Ant wrote:His name is tardex.....

Get it right...

Refer to the no talent clown as that

Don't address the clown correctly..
Someone got boned by 1st :)

bicoid
Guild: BRO

Postby bicoid » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 01:05

I'm seeing a pattern here:

Someone posts something about cheaters, with evidence.
Addex posts childish insults.
Repeat ad nauseum.

The evidence is clear and is worse than we imagined - Addex is a member of congress! Admit it Addex!!!

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 01:18

bicoid wrote:I'm seeing a pattern here:

Repeat ad nauseum.

The evidence is clear and is worse than we imagined - Addex is a member of congress! Admit it Addex!!!
Just dont let him start on a philibuster :scared:

Veni, vidi, edi
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 01:24

Pffft tardex would fail at that.....also

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 01:30

bicoid wrote:I'm seeing a pattern here:

Repeat ad nauseum.

So the GM of Dream suiciding his own multis is evidence that someone else cheats? You just earned +10 tea party points. There should be a rule about not letting butt hurt people post before a 2 year cool down.

Return to “Lyra”