Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Yo Bigge

Postby Wlerin » Wed 15 Jan, 2014 17:54

He probably means Gasai Yuno (because clearly you have that name trademarked :roll: ) and Heartless~ or whatever his name is. Maybe some others.

-owned-
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby -owned- » Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:27

hehe 1 was me, trolling the heartless (or other nicks he uses) name into the P server.
i wont say which one tho.

He refused to join P, by refused i mean we bugged him so much he started to ignore us and log off...
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Figure it out

Postby TheVoice » Fri 17 Jan, 2014 09:40

NoOne got to a position of strength because Kester. Then Kester and I worked together to destroy Curse (which we did). Heartless just took over a guild and thought he was amazing due to it.

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:31

Kester fell long before Curse did.
And in the falling betrayed 2 of our Curse spys to Curse in a vain attempt to get Death to let him live.... while he ran from the 50s as we killed 5 of his "Special friends" accounts.

Kester's main was derbed in L48 ~36 hours after that, and never heard from on Lyra again.

For that matter, Voice also quit Lyra before either event, and at the time was not even in USSV.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 22:34

Anyone whose been paying attention to me on my guilds knows that I've been hugely inactive for a somewhat long time. Most of the Heartless rant is totally irrelevant off the mark. I still have fun with the meta game and community and mass tears, as long as you're having fun with your friends and practice love in your life then that's called living well.

The best part is I haven't even efforted anything. A couple individual persuasions and harsh words thats about it, I have but to snap my fingers and NoOne does a lil monkey dance for me. They even changed their name to Dream in some sorta moral outrage or acknowledgement of who their father is.

Just keep spewing lies and hypocrisies then, I was chatting with some player you KD'd recently and he said what many have been saying ( "Yea one of the big boys ran out of cash" ). I don't mind fighting a propaganda war or a blob war but the white knighting and holier than thou when you guys intensely studied and still practice the "do evil stuff and win at all costs" playbook it gets annoying quickly.
when the server agrees we've won we'll stop playing hard and instead do the lulzy things we've always wanted to do but couldn't to avoid falling behind the server-curve.
You basically mean like KD'ing half the guild including all non-original NoOnes, but only after they helped you win the server on pure bulk relative to AMIGO/3x etc? I should really do a Skype search for the quote but is too much effort right now.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
-owned-

Postby -owned- » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 03:21

tl;dr

sorry balol

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:56

I heard another Noone account like crashed into another noone account, bet it sucks when that happens

-owned-

Postby -owned- » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 05:16

ye it sucks, esp when you kinda know its coming but give people the benefit of the doubt

also thanks for accepting trade battle :P

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Thu 30 Jan, 2014 05:55

-owned- wrote:ye it sucks, esp when you kinda know its coming but give people the benefit of the doubt

also thanks for accepting trade battle :P
N/p on the trade, is always excting to get sent a trade request, Proves that at least 2 people logged lyra on the same dayish......

Return to “Lyra”