You know what's fun about zergs?

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 13:48

The suicides...

Number 1: [AMIGO] Singed vs. [3x] Rhasputin (3X) losses: 31,529,950 / 42,249,200

No this wasn't us, and I have no idea what it was.




Also, in a side note, Admins are still terrible.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Beowulf » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 14:05

Dude, weren't you supposed to have quit this game already with your super cool 1 year upgrade crew?

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Addex » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 14:30

Isnt suicides and fleet deletions the usual in Noone?

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 14:52

Beowulf wrote:Dude, weren't you supposed to have quit this game already with your super cool 1 year upgrade crew?

They converted most of the bans to 4 day suspensions instead.

So we *aren't* out 1billion fleet, just down 100million.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Addex » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 15:26

Gasai Yuno wrote:
Beowulf wrote:Dude, weren't you supposed to have quit this game already with your super cool 1 year upgrade crew?

They converted most of the bans to 4 day suspensions instead.

So we *aren't* out 1billion fleet, just down 100million.



Awwwwwwwwwwwww I bet you don't get a second chance, I will be waiting for your next round of tears.

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 15:35

That reminds me....
Image

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Baylor » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 18:44

Amigo and friends is a zerg. NoTRI is a zerg. Everybody is a zerg, nobody is a zerg.

I think NoTRI is the larger zerg and I view them as pretty much the same guild. Is there even much debate on this? Cohesive together and linear command structure, its the oldest of the large pacts going on for several years. AMIGO/3x is a very young relationship. They even crashed each other like a year ago. NoOne you really love your protectorate and they love you too, I've seen it and its been true and strong parent-child like love for a long time.

So what is the rest of the server supposed to do if they don't want to be oppressed by NoTRI simming 3 clusters who operate and grand plan as 1 unit? What to do if they don't want to get brutally killed off one at a time until NoTRI is the last one standing? Its war. Don't cry about it, be about it. You know you want to do the same guild killing things to those guys, and everyone knows it.

I guess if I'm a NoOne leadership I'll just cry zerg while practicing zerg warfare. Seriously, NoTRI's basic membership is 250 players. AMIGO by themselves is 100 people. 3x is about 70. Add up their AMIGO battlemerged member counts they DO have several dozen fewer players than you. So what definition of zerg are you even using when you babble about getting zerged while being the largest zerg on the server. They just happen to have more fleet because TRI averages are that terrible.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 19:14

Balor wrote:Amigo and friends is a zerg. NoTRI is a zerg. Everybody is a zerg, nobody is a zerg.

I think NoTRI is the larger zerg and I view them as pretty much the same guild. Is there even much debate on this? Cohesive together and linear command structure, its the oldest of the large pacts going on for several years. AMIGO/3x is a very young relationship. They even crashed each other like a year ago. NoOne you really love your protectorate and they love you too, I've seen it and its been true and strong parent-child like love for a long time.

So what is the rest of the server supposed to do if they don't want to be oppressed by NoTRI simming 3 clusters who operate and grand plan as 1 unit? What to do if they don't want to get brutally killed off one at a time until NoTRI is the last one standing? Its war. Don't cry about it, be about it. You know you want to do the same guild killing things to those guys, and everyone knows it.

I guess if I'm a NoOne leadership I'll just cry zerg while practicing zerg warfare. Seriously, NoTRI's basic membership is 250 players. AMIGO by themselves is 100 people. 3x is about 70. Add up their AMIGO battlemerged member counts they DO have several dozen fewer players than you. So what definition of zerg are you even using when you babble about getting zerged while being the largest zerg on the server. They just happen to have more fleet because TRI averages are that terrible.

Let's not count TRR, mmmkay?
Other than your fail basic math, not your worst post tbqh.


Now to answer your question about "What do they do." the answer is zerg blob and stare at us, then 3x lets Amigo eat one of the 60m stacks for sim derbs. I was incorrect in my evaluation of that being a suicide, as a former Amigo player informed us that Singed is a Deviance multi.

Ya know, this Deviance: [AMIGO] Deviance vs. Singed losses: 3,408,540 / 24,064,120


And now Amigo Leadership seems to be splitting the Singed bases with their 350k pillages between them. Interesting, wot wot?
Especially given those bases are 7 galaxies from the Amigo blob?
Is okay 3x, it appears the only time the 30s ever had an ally that *didn't* want to eat them was when you were allied to NoOne.
And we wanted to kill you for being so bloody useless >.>


*edit*
Please say this is a really bad british accent as you read it, only way to make the wotwot and Bloody work.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Baylor » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 19:57

Gasai Yuno wrote:
Balor wrote:Amigo and friends is a zerg. NoTRI is a zerg. Everybody is a zerg, nobody is a zerg.

I think NoTRI is the larger zerg and I view them as pretty much the same guild. Is there even much debate on this? Cohesive together and linear command structure, its the oldest of the large pacts going on for several years. AMIGO/3x is a very young relationship. They even crashed each other like a year ago. NoOne you really love your protectorate and they love you too, I've seen it and its been true and strong parent-child like love for a long time.

So what is the rest of the server supposed to do if they don't want to be oppressed by NoTRI simming 3 clusters who operate and grand plan as 1 unit? What to do if they don't want to get brutally killed off one at a time until NoTRI is the last one standing? Its war. Don't cry about it, be about it. You know you want to do the same guild killing things to those guys, and everyone knows it.

I guess if I'm a NoOne leadership I'll just cry zerg while practicing zerg warfare. Seriously, NoTRI's basic membership is 250 players. AMIGO by themselves is 100 people. 3x is about 70. Add up their AMIGO battlemerged member counts they DO have several dozen fewer players than you. So what definition of zerg are you even using when you babble about getting zerged while being the largest zerg on the server. They just happen to have more fleet because TRI averages are that terrible.

Let's not count TRR, mmmkay?
Other than your fail basic math, not your worst post tbqh.


Now to answer your question about "What do they do." the answer is zerg blob and stare at us, then 3x lets Amigo eat one of the 60m stacks for sim derbs. I was incorrect in my evaluation of that being a suicide, as a former Amigo player informed us that Singed is a Deviance multi.

Ya know, this Deviance: [AMIGO] Deviance vs. Singed losses: 3,408,540 / 24,064,120


And now Amigo Leadership seems to be splitting the Singed bases with their 350k pillages between them. Interesting, wot wot?
Especially given those bases are 7 galaxies from the Amigo blob?
Is okay 3x, it appears the only time the 30s ever had an ally that *didn't* want to eat them was when you were allied to NoOne.
And we wanted to kill you for being so bloody useless >.>


*edit*
Please say this is a really bad british accent as you read it, only way to make the wotwot and Bloody work.


TR is not participating in the actual stare war. There's more fleet that does exist within the amigo alliance network true. The server war remains, if you aren't in one of these 3 guilds then you are not contributing much if anything to the chess match.

1 [AMIGO] Oh great! Real Bullets! 8,749,328,465 192 45,569,419

vs

2 [NoOne] Unknown 4,139,083,250 96 43,115,451
3 [TRI] Trinity 2,409,430,845 161 14,965,409

Adding AMIGO+TR+3x gives us 263 members. Let's count Judgement on your side too that gives us 287 players. Judgement is at least sorta-blobbed up and I do see a few TRs on the L20 wormhole but not many. My point remains the same, the numbers war here is quite equal and there's very little to nitpick. One side might be a slightly larger coalition but the difference in zerg magnitude is minimalist and negligible however you look at it.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 20:22

Balor wrote:TR is not participating in the actual stare war. There's more fleet that does exist within the amigo alliance network true. The server war remains, if you aren't in one of these 3 guilds then you are not contributing much if anything to the chess match.
1 [AMIGO] Oh great! Real Bullets! 8,749,328,465 192 45,569,419
vs
2 [NoOne] Unknown 4,139,083,250 96 43,115,451
3 [TRI] Trinity 2,409,430,845 161 14,965,409
Adding AMIGO+TR+3x gives us 263 members. Let's count Judgement on your side too that gives us 287 players. Judgement is at least sorta-blobbed up and I do see a few TRs on the L20 wormhole but not many. My point remains the same, the numbers war here is quite equal and there's very little to nitpick. One side might be a slightly larger coalition but the difference in zerg magnitude is minimalist and negligible however you look at it.

1 [AMIGO] Oh great! Real Bullets! 8,749,493,065 192 45,570,276
6 [-T®-] TERROR 828,349,530 52 15,929,799
7 [3x] X rated 506,218,015 19 26,643,053
9 [LAAN] The Landsraad 102,433,755 18 5,690,764
vs
2 [NoOne] Unknown 4,139,582,855 96 43,120,655
3 [TRI] Trinity 2,409,211,285 161 14,964,045
8 [«+»] Judgement 186,837,570 29 6,442,675

Whether* or not they are sucking or not, doesn't change the fact that they are fighting.
We are outnumbered ~2 to 1.

NoTri+ is more active than the zerg.
Zerg has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fleet.


Thus NoTri+ is incapable of hitting them head on because of that whole 2 to 1 ratio thing, instead we shall do what we always do.
Sit and laugh at their failure.
I mean... server zerging the 50s? lulz ^_^


*I feel like this word is misspelled >.>

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Baylor » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 21:06

Numbers you've crunched give us AMIGO and friends 10.1bil over 281 players vs 6.71bil over 286 players.

Player count you are on essentially equal footing, as I've already noted. Fleet count you're outnumbered 1.5 to 1 not 2:1. Silly to blame AMIGO for having the same player count and more fleet. Their players have emphasized prodcap and TRI has emphasized prings. That accounts for most of the difference in fleet count despite the player count being almost identical and equal.

Now again NoTRI is also a zerg and they've been together for a long time and used their cohesion for years of closely coordinated offensive and defensive fleet movements. If your criticism of AMIGO is "they have more fleet than us, so it must be a zerg" well you're pretty much complaining that they've played a better game than your side collectively.

If you're looking for moral support on this rag I don't think you'll find much. Now are you spewing propaganda mostly for the benefit/goal of improving NoTRI morale internally, I think so. Because really, nobody else cares. It's a perfectly fair and balanced server war and you're the only ones complaining about it.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 21:10

Balor wrote:Numbers you've crunched give us AMIGO and friends 10.1bil over 281 players vs 6.71bil over 286 players.

Player count you are on essentially equal footing, as I've already noted. Fleet count you're outnumbered 1.5 to 1 not 2:1. Silly to blame AMIGO for having the same player count and more fleet. Their players have emphasized prodcap and TRI has emphasized prings. That accounts for most of the difference in fleet count despite the player count being almost identical and equal.

Now again NoTRI is also a zerg and they've been together for a long time and used their cohesion for years of closely coordinated offensive and defensive fleet movements. If you're criticism of AMIGO is "they have more fleet than us, so it must be a zerg" well you're pretty much complaining that they've played a better game than your side collectively.

If you're looking for moral support on this rag I don't think you'll find much. Now are you spewing propaganda mostly for the benefit/goal of improving NoTRI morale internally, I think so. Because really, nobody else cares. It's a perfectly fair and balanced server war and you're the only ones complaining about it.

Amigo has more fleet because they've simmed for ages.
3x has more fleet because they've simmed for ages.

NoOne has gone and smashed someone the instant we found something to smash, cuz ya know... this game is about shooting things, not simming.
Our production capacity on average is about 1-3k greater than Amigo's, depending on how up to date their current prod cap report thingy in their GF is.

Code: Select all

Top Guilds Ranked by Combat Experience
Rank   Guild   Name   Combat Experience   Members   avg. per member
1   [NoOne]    Unknown   367,425,646   96   3,827,350
3   [AMIGO]    Oh great! Real Bullets!   587,781,855   192   3,061,364



And we never said it wasn't a fair war, after all NoTri is competent, and the Zerg is eating it's own with fake suicides.
:roll:
Kinda reminds me of when NoDream was a thing, that whole eating-your-allies thing, something you taught em Balor?

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Baylor » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:08

We don't eat our allies. We do eat inactive failures and we eat hostiles-pretending-to-be-allies. You're making a strawman argument with the "eating allies" tears and its unworthy of serious rebuttal. Take one anecdote and pretend its some universal SOP or say its something completely different (malicious conspiracy) than what it is (random ragequit sui).

We have no sympathy for backstabbers and we know how you love to cry "evil" every time I derb one of your people on Nova. And what choice do I have when nearly every instance of cross-server dealings with NoOne ends in a suicide or a stab on my guild. The debate is closed on that one and we're done with that. You made the choices, your players got wiped out on random servers because of the stab.

Your notion that AMIGO/3x = pure simmers well that can't be true because they crashed each other. If they hadn't then their fleet advantage over you would be even larger than it presently is. Sure NoOne does run lots of frequent ops but some players some guilds prefer 1 big meal instead of 10 small meals.

What did NoOne do during that war they
1) tried to stop that crash from happening in the first place then
2) sit on L20s after they've taken risk and crashed their active stacks into 3x/ex-Curse's active stacks

AMIGO took a much bigger risk in that crash than anything NoOne has ever attempted. They went for a big kill knowing fully that both DREAM and NoOne were still intact and ambitious. And I kept my word to Gamblor and DREAM didn't attempt to *beep* with their pile or their stronghold or take advantage of their situation after they made themselves weaker.

NoOne declared on DREAM only with AMIGO/3x support and of course they paid the DREAM GM to backstab his own guild so there was never a real fight or real risk there. NoOne is a classic bully and you only pick fights with lopsided numbers when it favors you, and you cry like little girls when faced with a decent resistance.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:18

Balor wrote:We don't eat our allies. We do eat inactive failures and we eat hostiles-pretending-to-be-allies. You're making a strawman argument with the "eating allies" tears and its unworthy of serious rebuttal. Take one anecdote and pretend its some universal SOP or say its something completely different (malicious conspiracy) than what it is (random ragequit sui).

We have no sympathy for backstabbers and we know how you love to cry "evil" every time I derb one of your people on Nova. And what choice do I have when nearly every instance of cross-server dealings with NoOne ends in a suicide or a stab on my guild. The debate is closed on that one and we're done with that. You made the choices, your players got wiped out on random servers because of the stab.

Your notion that AMIGO/3x = pure simmers well that can't be true because they crashed each other. If they hadn't then their fleet advantage over you would be even larger than it presently is. Sure NoOne does run lots of frequent ops but some players some guilds prefer 1 big meal instead of 10 small meals.

What did NoOne do during that war they
1) tried to stop that crash from happening in the first place then
2) sit on L20s after they've taken risk and crashed their active stacks into 3x/ex-Curse's active stacks

AMIGO took a much bigger risk in that crash than anything NoOne has ever attempted. They went for a big kill knowing fully that both DREAM and NoOne were still intact and ambitious. And I kept my word to Gamblor and DREAM didn't attempt to *beep* with their pile or their stronghold or take advantage of their situation after they made themselves weaker.

NoOne declared on DREAM only with AMIGO/3x support and of course they paid the DREAM GM to backstab his own guild so there was never a real fight or real risk there. NoOne is a classic bully and you only pick fights with lopsided numbers when it favors you, and you cry like little girls when faced with a decent resistance.

Yes NoOne is a bully. :roll:
Ignore the fact we live in the 50s, and were the weakest cluster on the server for like a year and a half.
Also let's pretend being a bully is a bad thing shall we?
Logged into Juno recently? With the whole "Farm everyone so they quit" plan 1st is running....


And yes Balor, you do do stab and abuse your allies more than anyone else.
Ever.
It's okay, you can try and deny it but anyone who forums already knows, or.... is ROYAL and pretends not to see what a monstrously toxic group of players they are with :P

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Baylor » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 01:18

I don't have any activity or involvement with J anymore. It'd be arbitrary for me to impose myself and say "hey actives on a server I don't play, you can't have occs or fun anymore."

Find me some authentic allies (ie, pacted guilds who weren't trying to kill or coup me) who feel derbed and abused and I'll find you a funny hat and dance a little jig. The only guilds I've arguably backstabbed are vermin like =DG= or INV both of who were trying to give JGs or use underhanded passive aggressive tactics to try and sabotage my guilds from the inside.

Allies get what they put into the relationship. Give respect, give trust, that's what you get back. A pact/DNH is never an excuse to behave like a subversive hostile and I've never pretended to do business any differently.

I do hope that the rumor proves true and NoOne comes to play with me in Q00s.

Don't ever forget that all your L success flows from riding my coattails. I held L50s' hands when you were scared and small, I taught you some cool pr0 tricks and the only time you had a chance of overcoming my shadow was when I retired L active management and didn't see the knife coming at my back.

important topics in Christian apologetics:

Return to “Lyra”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests