You know what's fun about zergs?

Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: You know what's fun about zergs?

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sun 02 Mar, 2014 06:30

Balor wrote: I do hope that the rumor proves true and NoOne comes to play with me in Q00s.

Don't ever forget that all your L success flows from riding my coattails. I held L50s' hands when you were scared and small, I taught you some cool pr0 tricks and the only time you had a chance of overcoming my shadow was when I retired L active management and didn't see the knife coming at my back.
Psssh other servers.
This game is dead, need new game.

And no, our Lyra success comes from running away, a lot.

*edit*
Dem moves on the 20s WH.
I mean, those rec strips that only remove 200/400k of the targets RC, then the target steals the derbs.
Much lulz.

*edit2*

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 14:16

Stop crying NoOne, you had 50% more fleet then 3x when you invaded the 30's and you brought along Jarls/TRI at a time 3x had no allies but we didn't come into the forums and cry about it.

We haven't even made an attempt to zerg the 50's and you are crying foul? I see 2 blobs 6,122,139,460 amigo/3x and 5,436,558,605 NoTRI there isn't even a chance of attacking each other directly so quit your whinging and just play the damn game.

Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 06:04

It's more fun when we point out how bad you are ;D

Also, I have been asked by my guild as de facto GM-till-I-get-bored-and-give-it-to-bige-or-lunddy-comes-back to say:

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor

Return to “Lyra”