LAL denounces NoOne

Galaga
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: LAL denounces NoOne

Postby Galaga » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:32

I hope you realize that we haven't joined Amigo yet. We're pretty intent on staying neutral here, and honestly if anyone is pushing that neutrality its Amigo sending a billion fleet to the 13 wormhole basically unannounced.

Also nice screen caps you got there, no way any of that could be edited no sir.

Lunddy

Postby Lunddy » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:44

Galaga wrote:I hope you realize that we haven't joined Amigo yet. We're pretty intent on staying neutral here, and honestly if anyone is pushing that neutrality its Amigo sending a billion fleet to the 13 wormhole basically unannounced.

Also nice screen caps you got there, no way any of that could be edited no sir.
I am totally aware of that Galaga and i have not said anything about LAL joining anyone.

Yes i could fake chat logs also but i atleast do have the originals as evidence and remember that same do boffy.

arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby arthour » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 12:10

I'm deeply concerned with what I'm seeing here. Screenshots of these talks would be greatly appreciated.

LAL's position on what ever dafuq is going on has always been stated as one of neutrality.
Amigo's unannounced launch has us concerned, yes, and our internal diplomacy decisions were indeed a matter of much discussion.

We now have a DNH with Amigo, who have, last I checked last night, approx. 1+Billion in L13. Our other DNH is with -R- who we have always maintained as a friend, as far as I know. I'm Not gonna pretend to have a complete picture of whats going on, I don't know who Balor is, I don't really care.

What I do know is if Boffy said we aren't going to backstab someone, we won't. The Llama's as a group are going to remain neutral until something forces us out of that position.

Please don't make any rash or unthoughtful moves/comments in regards to this, the powder keg is stuffed as full as it's gonna get and don't need a bad juggler with flaming torches. We have enough of those as it is.
I'll be checking in on this from time to time, again, screenshots? Best proof anyone can provide of whats been said and done. And it's not hard to put them up. A free account on Imgur, hit the Screenshot button, paste it onto your desktop, load it onto Imgur.com, view the image and paste the link here. Boom, done.

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
Lunddy

Postby Lunddy » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 12:35

Chat 1

Chat 2

Chat 3

There you go :)

arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
«AND»

Postby arthour » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 12:41

Much, much better, thanks. This should make a few things smoother on our side of the fence

bige77
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby bige77 » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 23:12

I heard someone needed screen shots. I just happened to stumble upon part of the evil zergs leaderchat.....It is a skype screenshot so we all know it is 1000% not faked.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:13

Gasai Yuno wrote:... I mean, we have this uber secret chat with just me, lunddy and CH where we twiddle our mustaches and plan our evil plots in nice simple, easy to understand conversations ...
It's amusing that none of the people defending the chats have mentioned the obvious flaw here. Skype doesn't show your own name in the profile panel, so there was a fourth participant and said fourth participant (not "Crazy Horse", since he's listed) leaked the chat.

Or he would have, had such a chat ever existed.
arthour wrote:A free account on Imgur, hit the Screenshot button, paste it onto your desktop, load it onto Imgur.com, view the image and paste the link here. Boom, done.
You can just paste it directly onto imgur, unless your desktop resolution is absurdly large.

arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
«AND»

Postby arthour » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:57

Wlerin wrote:
Gasai Yuno wrote:... I mean, we have this uber secret chat with just me, lunddy and CH where we twiddle our mustaches and plan our evil plots in nice simple, easy to understand conversations ...
It's amusing that none of the people defending the chats have mentioned the obvious flaw here. Skype doesn't show your own name in the profile panel, so there was a fourth participant and said fourth participant (not "Crazy Horse", since he's listed) leaked the chat.

Or he would have, had such a chat ever existed.
arthour wrote:A free account on Imgur, hit the Screenshot button, paste it onto your desktop, load it onto Imgur.com, view the image and paste the link here. Boom, done.
You can just paste it directly onto imgur, unless your desktop resolution is absurdly large.
Or just paste it as a simple thumbnail...? I assumed that happened automatically with everyone's PCs and then you select the file off your desktop? (Admittedly, I had forgotten you could paste it right into imgur's uploaded, but hey ho)

Edit:
More importantly, what the hell am I doing posting at 1am?

Return to “Lyra”