Dear LAL

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Dear LAL

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 03:06

We did try to pact you, and you threw it in our faces with fake skype logs.

This is our response.


With love:
NoOne

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
bige77
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 04 Jun, 2013 17:51
Reputation: 3
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: Dear LAL

Postby bige77 » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 03:11

I really wish I had kept a tally of all the billions we have derbed on ninja's I have led on L. This would add another 250 mil to the tally and the second GM I had zero'd recently.....Oh yeah Stryke I tried to be reasonable and told you we should be derbing stuff together but you listened to the lies and posted fake skype logs on top of that trying to tarnish us.
Last edited by bige77 on Sun 06 Apr, 2014 03:24, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 03:13

bige77 wrote:I really wish I had kept a tally of all the billions we have derbed on ninja's I have led on L. This would add another 250 mil to the tally and the second GM I had zero'd recently.....Oh yeah Stryke I tried to be reasonable and told you would should be derbing stuff together but you listened to the lies and posted fake skype logs on top of that trying to tarnish us.

I am definitely the one to ZF the first GM.
OMNOM TRR :3

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri 01 May, 2009 19:28
Reputation: 14
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: Alpha or England, take your pick

Re: Dear LAL

Postby arthour » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 08:20

Props where they are due, well done getting those fleets in under our noses, please stand by for retaliation strikes ;)

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 17:37

arthour wrote:Props where they are due, well done getting those fleets in under our noses, please stand by for retaliation strikes ;)

You guys were perma-OCCing NoOne bases, you had to know this was coming :P


Additionally, GL striking back at NoOne, LAL only has 4 fleets left that are worth anything.

Rest of them are inconsequential.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri 01 May, 2009 19:28
Reputation: 14
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: Alpha or England, take your pick

Re: Dear LAL

Postby arthour » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 18:46

I can't unfortunately speak on our OOCing policies at the moment, because I've forgotten what they are >.> But vaguely remember something about the teens being a hot spot for perma-OOCing.
We consider that sort of thing on a case by case type deal normally, because we don't typically Perma-OOC, or at least, we try not to. There are exceptions to the rule, I'm not part of the process of making these exceptions, so I won't go into more detail, but if the NoOne bases that were/are being Perma-OOC'd are in the Teens, then...Well, you knew the risks! ;)


And it's not really Stryke's fault that he can't act on a Pact Request, he's not able to act autonomously in that regard. And, well, I don't know about "inconsequential", but I suppose it can't be denied you guys have the advantage of tonnage

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
Crazyhorse
Banned
Banned
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 19 Jun, 2013 23:21
Reputation: 0

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Crazyhorse » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 22:43

arthour wrote:I can't unfortunately speak on our OOCing policies at the moment, because I've forgotten what they are >.> But vaguely remember something about the teens being a hot spot for perma-OOCing.
We consider that sort of thing on a case by case type deal normally, because we don't typically Perma-OOC, or at least, we try not to. There are exceptions to the rule, I'm not part of the process of making these exceptions, so I won't go into more detail, but if the NoOne bases that were/are being Perma-OOC'd are in the Teens, then...Well, you knew the risks! ;)


And it's not really Stryke's fault that he can't act on a Pact Request, he's not able to act autonomously in that regard. And, well, I don't know about "inconsequential", but I suppose it can't be denied you guys have the advantage of tonnage


Its not Stryke's fault he can't act autonomously. Is he or isn't he the GM? Sounds more like someone else is GM....hrm if he didn't have the balls for the job he shouldn't have put a coup in place and taken it.

arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri 01 May, 2009 19:28
Reputation: 14
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: Alpha or England, take your pick

Re: Dear LAL

Postby arthour » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 23:47

Crazyhorse wrote:
arthour wrote:I can't unfortunately speak on our OOCing policies at the moment, because I've forgotten what they are >.> But vaguely remember something about the teens being a hot spot for perma-OOCing.
We consider that sort of thing on a case by case type deal normally, because we don't typically Perma-OOC, or at least, we try not to. There are exceptions to the rule, I'm not part of the process of making these exceptions, so I won't go into more detail, but if the NoOne bases that were/are being Perma-OOC'd are in the Teens, then...Well, you knew the risks! ;)


And it's not really Stryke's fault that he can't act on a Pact Request, he's not able to act autonomously in that regard. And, well, I don't know about "inconsequential", but I suppose it can't be denied you guys have the advantage of tonnage


Its not Stryke's fault he can't act autonomously. Is he or isn't he the GM? Sounds more like someone else is GM....hrm if he didn't have the balls for the job he shouldn't have put a coup in place and taken it.



You misunderstand. After the debacle you caused with our pacts, no one person is now able to make a pact with out a consensus from the guild. Meaning, we hold a vote. Last time we did this, the majority had vetoed Pacts with anyone but Amigo.

And seriously, a coup? You left and he filled the void. That's the process of events as I saw them.
Boffy has real life issues that are getting to him and can't take command. You should have stayed if what was said wasn't true. You should have made an attempt at fighting for your corner, instead, all many of us saw when we logged in one day was that you had poofed.

Also, if you are going to quote me, do it right and keep it in context. I said "he's not able to act autonomously in that regard." while talking about making a pact with another guild. Not that he can't act autonomously at all.

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 07 Apr, 2014 00:18

Oh so LAL is a lolDemocracy now?

Cuz those ALWAYS WORK in AE :P

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri 01 May, 2009 19:28
Reputation: 14
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: Alpha or England, take your pick

Re: Dear LAL

Postby arthour » Mon 07 Apr, 2014 00:44

Gasai Yuno wrote:Oh so LAL is a lolDemocracy now?

Cuz those ALWAYS WORK in AE :P



Hey, we wouldn't be Llamas if there wasn't a bit of Drama :P

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
Crazyhorse
Banned
Banned
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 19 Jun, 2013 23:21
Reputation: 0

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Crazyhorse » Mon 07 Apr, 2014 01:09

arthour wrote:
Crazyhorse wrote:
arthour wrote:I can't unfortunately speak on our OOCing policies at the moment, because I've forgotten what they are >.> But vaguely remember something about the teens being a hot spot for perma-OOCing.
We consider that sort of thing on a case by case type deal normally, because we don't typically Perma-OOC, or at least, we try not to. There are exceptions to the rule, I'm not part of the process of making these exceptions, so I won't go into more detail, but if the NoOne bases that were/are being Perma-OOC'd are in the Teens, then...Well, you knew the risks! ;)


And it's not really Stryke's fault that he can't act on a Pact Request, he's not able to act autonomously in that regard. And, well, I don't know about "inconsequential", but I suppose it can't be denied you guys have the advantage of tonnage


Its not Stryke's fault he can't act autonomously. Is he or isn't he the GM? Sounds more like someone else is GM....hrm if he didn't have the balls for the job he shouldn't have put a coup in place and taken it.



You misunderstand. After the debacle you caused with our pacts, no one person is now able to make a pact with out a consensus from the guild. Meaning, we hold a vote. Last time we did this, the majority had vetoed Pacts with anyone but Amigo.

And seriously, a coup? You left and he filled the void. That's the process of events as I saw them.
Boffy has real life issues that are getting to him and can't take command. You should have stayed if what was said wasn't true. You should have made an attempt at fighting for your corner, instead, all many of us saw when we logged in one day was that you had poofed.

Also, if you are going to quote me, do it right and keep it in context. I said "he's not able to act autonomously in that regard." while talking about making a pact with another guild. Not that he can't act autonomously at all.


Seriously the debacle I caused? When I did everything I did on Boffy's orders? Yeah leave it on my doorstep evidently Boffy's haven't dropped yet he's still wet behind the ears. I didn't leave mate until after Stryke left and then came back siezing control and cancelling all pacts...so you tell me who caused the debacle with pacts? You really need to update your history some more. Then he posts fake skype logs calling me a traitor. He got what he deserves and LAL is getting what it deserves following someone with no backbone.

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 07 Apr, 2014 16:26

LAL is now down 400million fleet.

OMNOM TASTEH.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
User avatar
JubeiQC
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat 25 Feb, 2012 18:15
Reputation: 0
Guild: Who care !!

Re: Dear LAL

Postby JubeiQC » Tue 08 Apr, 2014 18:12

arthour wrote:Props where they are due, well done getting those fleets in under our noses, please stand by for retaliation strikes ;)

Did they ??? I wanted to eat some lal fleet to but you get there first :(

User avatar
Galaga
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri 16 Nov, 2012 23:42
Reputation: 2
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Galaga » Tue 08 Apr, 2014 20:43

Saw this coming, none of us at lal are even playing this game anymore anyway. Have fun with the derbs noone.

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: Dear LAL

Postby Gasai Yuno » Tue 08 Apr, 2014 23:57

CeaseFire with LAL until: April 9th 21:00:00 ST
LAL mobiles should stay out of L13-L19.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor

Return to “Lyra”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests