Server power shift

Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Server power shift

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 02 Jun, 2014 02:57

The crash produced a swing of ~2.9 billion in NoOne*'s favor (once we finish the rebuild.)
Swing: Zerg fleet destroyed - NoOne Fleet destroyed + derbs collected by NoOne - derbs collected by zerg = Swing
1.9billion^ - 750million^^ + 1.7billion^^^ - 0^^^^ = ~2.9billion
Along with the near total elimination of the Amigo elites, actives and their only remaining active-competent OP leader.

Now to see if the zerg falls apart or if they man up and try to crash us before we rebuild and it becomes impossible :D

^Amigo's numbers calculated by drop in their total fleet (And TRR's) since the crash, so also includes some fleet lost to deletions of ZFee's and KDs of cowards.
^^ Number calculated from reported losses in the NoOne derb split, and is almost exact.
^^^ Number used in NoOne derb split, and according to our (excessive) spreadsheets, is almost exact.
^^^^ Lolnope, they died too fast :P
*For simplicities sake, by NoOne I mean "NoOne and our allies, protectorates, sub-guilds and associated subsidiaries."

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
OneZeroHero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Server power shift

Postby OneZeroHero » Sat 07 Jun, 2014 16:12

Meh

Lyra still been one of the most fun servers i've been apart of and i've been on both sides aha.

Well played NoOne always active and tactics (even if they were shady (Dream situation)) have been good.

Sadly if the Dream situation didn't happen you'd of been dead months ago haha. I'll still be around maybe even restart somewhere since i've literally been here from the start as being farmed by noobs isn't that fun :/

A hero doesn't start fights, he finishes them....
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 09 Jun, 2014 23:14

OneZeroHero wrote:Meh

Lyra still been one of the most fun servers i've been apart of and i've been on both sides aha.

Well played NoOne always active and tactics (even if they were shady (Dream situation)) have been good.

Sadly if the Dream situation didn't happen you'd of been dead months ago haha. I'll still be around maybe even restart somewhere since i've literally been here from the start as being farmed by noobs isn't that fun :/
Considering you sold your NoOne account to Balor and he then suicided us with it, I wouldn't accuse us of shady tactics :P

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
OneZeroHero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby OneZeroHero » Mon 09 Jun, 2014 23:36

Hey you guys started it in a big way, it was only fair really haha. My account was killed in all those so called multi account that went shooting in Dream so i wasn't exactly happy aha

Plus i wasn't enjoying the way you guys did things at the time anyway. :bleh:

A hero doesn't start fights, he finishes them....
Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:00

so dream has a 25 member, battle multi army, we kill it and we bad guys?

they round up your guild, or ex guild, m3. all blobbed and slaughtered to feed that multi army

and you still call us the bad guys

you need to start to think for yourself, and not let others pull your puppet strings

johne
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby johne » Thu 12 Jun, 2014 04:09

Well look whos here and look whos gone 8-)

Aestris
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Aestris » Thu 12 Jun, 2014 04:12

Amigo was once a respectable guild. I liked Romulus. I was a member in the 20s alliance for over a year. Playing other servers I met some friends who played NoOne and eventually brought me there and decided to make me leadership.

Amigo is not the same guild it once was. Their activity and enthusiasm are both garbage, and has been infiltrated by a little rat who couldn't stand being defeated in the server. I guess I should mention his 50+ member guild solely made to put bases everywhere and make a Jump Gate network in our clusters to help invade us easily (although never used).

The real turning point of the Lyra Server was not the infiltration of Balor, it's not that NoOne is super l33t (although I can argue an extremely competitive 50s guild). What opened the doors for NoTLolz (our horrible alliance pun of NoOne, TRI, and LAL) really boiled down to our allies. Specifically, LAL's game-changing decision to join NoOne.

Return to “Lyra”