A topic for that WH Launch

Kirk

Re: A topic for that WH Launch

Postby Kirk » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 23:49

Attacker conquered the base

Attacker got 521011 credits for pillaging defender's base.

Uhm, just saying.

JubeiQC
Guild: Who care !!

Postby JubeiQC » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 23:55

wow gratz on your hit on the hacked clever acc by Nui :clap: you relly good !!

johne
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby johne » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:14

Cloudguy wrote:
johne wrote:Oh Cloud, :you: were always such a funny guy. :nonono But what I see of your account isn't worth buying :oops:
And speaking of Balor, I think this is one of the few servers he played that were any fun :whisle:
I was? That is news to me. Since you used the past tense it is good that I can go on being the unfunny person I always thought myself to be.

The entire history of this server basically consists of a struggle between Jacob and his e-arch nemeses. Even after said arch nemeses were no longer on the server but pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Defend whoever you want, this pretty much boils down to a few dudes whipping out their e-peens and circle jerking to see who can get the bigger hard on.
Well, at least your command of the English Language is pretty funny :whisle:

Last Chance Resort
Guild: Skyrim home of Nords

Postby Last Chance Resort » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:42

Still haven't seen the rankings move yet. You wanted them to die they haven't run away so go kill them. If you want the server to die commit to the attack or just quit. No one cares about a loud mouth who stopped caring about the game.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:51

Attacker got 733933 credits for pillaging defender's base.

So what excuse on this one?

Nui Harime

Postby Nui Harime » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 13:19

Kirk wrote:Attacker got 733933 credits for pillaging defender's base.

So what excuse on this one?
There is no excuse. They spend too much time just shifting blame to try and bring attention away from their amateurish gameplay skills so they can continue their incompetence denial.

La vie est drôle, non?
johne

Postby johne » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 16:11

Gotta luv da "ua noob caus u don't attack, caus we don't attack u" aditude :cry:

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:44

Cloudguy wrote:
Gasai Yuno wrote:A) We have not and will not buy accounts. See Balor if you wish to sell out, he's the one buying.
Oh, there he goes. Mentioned the one guy that he has a bitter sibling rivalry with that barely acknowledges him anymore. Everyone else can leave now, this is just going to turn into a vegetable throwing fest that involves a few people that still play this server and a bunch that dont.
I had my fun and couldn't care less about this server now except when my name is slandered. Yes its true Jacob sees me as arch nemesis but the inverse isn't true, the only times we've ever squared off have been completely assymetrical (ie, combination of my retirement, backstab, my pseudo-return as a foreign policy advisor with no actual executive power in any of the anti-noone guilds. or my re-retirement). The extent of the relationship is he basically wants to be me and that he's afraid of me in my prime and wont go anywhere near me in-game, and prefers to use the Idea of me as his favorite Lyra strawman to spar with.

History of how NoOne came to dominate the server
1. Wykyd was bought for cash and he gave Lunddy and Jacob his combat multi army, this is public knowledge at this point that thats how the Dream red wedding was facilitated
2. various suiciders in AMIGO and 3x (Hawk and multis) have also been purchased
3. I've never purchased an account, although I have converted some players to my personal following using only non-financial means.
4. NoOne has the most extensive and thorough combat multi army of any modern endgame server, ever. I didn't realize what anti-NoOne was truly up against until I got back into it

And inactomigo just cannot compete with 8+ VGMs who all trust each other intimately and all use virtual machines and have admitted to plenty of account sharing and other combat multis, which is something that I discovered and exposed in explicit detail with my cool investigation. But that evidence was deleted because it was too embarassing for NoOne and it completely eviscerated their national myth/lie of self-made greatness.

Again as I've said before, all your insecurities (NoOne won Lyra by backstabbing and purchasing backstabs) you are uncomfortable facing the mirror so you insist and screech and you try to deflect and pin your insecurities, your vices, your dishonorable ways, try to pin them onto me. Basically any time Jacob says "Balor" replace my name with his and you know how he really feels about his AE playbook. There's obviously alot of moral ambivalence and self-loathing.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 03:08

/doesn'tReadBalor'sPost/ --- Will refute the propaganda laterz.

In case it wasn't obvious, we never intended to do anything in the 30s except make noise.
The 450m we've killed in the 20s wasn't as much as we thought we would catch with the juke, and we did trade 80m of inacto fails for the invasion.

But anyways... Amigo is now very much not in the 20s anymore, and good luck getting us out.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 03:22

You could write a pro-NoOne story without even mentioning me. In fact I have nothing to do with this right now situation and I heard of it through a grapevine chatter. Really, why even bring me into it?

The plausible answer why is that you are still butthurt over my shadow thus proving everything I've been saying all this time.

On topic - Yea, AMIGO's median player is really bad. They've been bleeding inactos like crazy for the past one-third of a year or so.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Lunddy

Postby Lunddy » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 11:50

Balol just stop it will'ya....

Your lies are getting borring, not even fun to read your crys any more because its just the same cry over and over again.

You know the truth about Wykyd and how it all went down so dude, just stop it will you.

Its actually starting to be kinda embarrassing to see you make a fool of you self again and again with these childish accusations about spending money on accounts.

I actually feel sorry for you because you for sure seem to have some personal issues to work with.

[30-09-2013 18:41:58] Lunddy: Quote from Balor:
"I believe in my vision and its Quite honorable. I'm a pretty great guy and you can ask hundreds of players across our many affiliate and family guilds"
[23-09-2013 06:38:35] Balor: Lunddy
[23-09-2013 06:38:44] Balor: you cant hurt me
[23-09-2013 06:38:47] Balor: you can hurt others
[23-09-2013 06:38:51] Balor: but I have too many overpowered accounts
[23-09-2013 06:39:01] Balor: its just free derbs and new bases, give them a new fleet presto
You know i got the hole convo on skype, try your best to continue the lie about bought accounts
[02-10-2013 12:49:33] Wykyd (p): I got sick of balor and his ways
[02-10-2013 12:50:12] Wykyd (p): he ruined AE
[02-10-2013 12:50:18] Wykyd (p): with all the cross server stuff
[01-10-2013 04:30:05] Balor: you flipped Wykyd
[01-10-2013 04:30:13] Balor: or he was NoOne the whole time
[01-10-2013 04:30:25] Balor: I am very impressed
[01-10-2013 04:30:36] Balor: congrats, Lunddy
[01-10-2013 06:28:40] Lunddy: well..... you went one step to far Balor
[01-10-2013 06:29:08] Lunddy: remember hate really can get things going

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 13:35

Are you actually posting convos from 9 months ago? Can you not read?

Lunddy

Postby Lunddy » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 14:09

Wlerin wrote:Are you actually posting convos from 9 months ago? Can you not read?
He crys about something from 9 months ago sooooo....

LooooL dude, can u actually read ?

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 15:36

He said he has nothing to do with the current state of the server. Nine month old convos don't disprove that.

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 15:59

Sadly Skype logs cant be called evidence.

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor

Return to “Lyra”