NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

johne
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed 12 Mar, 2014 04:37
Reputation: 0
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby johne » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 18:54

Wlerin wrote:Oh for crying out... Lunddy, man up already and stop using Balor as an excuse. What happens now is entirely your doing, and your fault.


Wat, does that mean Balor won :headshake:

DemonX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue 21 Nov, 2006 07:29
Reputation: 0

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby DemonX » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 19:10

As far as I can tell noone leadership should be congratulated on a good plan. Over the past 6 months the numbers have switched so that Noone does have a bigger zerg but that is because Noone have been more effective at invading and killing.
The last Amigo invasion royally failed because most landed inactive and were eaten.
I played against Noone for the majority of my time on this server but love them or hate them the leadership is always active and willing to make plans. That is more than I can day about most guilds here.

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Gasai Yuno » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 20:56

Eh we should probably stop talking about Balor methinks, he tried to make a comeback on this server and we blew him out of the water. No need to keep firing. (Although, I'd advise against sitting on a Mini-blob with the player Survivor, as we will be execution-ninjaing him eventually to finish the last of the Balorites off.)


Instead let's talk about Kiwi, because seriously she/he/it is the most delusional individual I've ever played against...

Kiwi sees herself as a great war leader who will lead NxM/Amigo to victory over the horrid NoOne threat. Kiwi sees her mighty zerg pushing NoOne out of the 20s and farming TRR into oblivion for DARING to question their treatment by AMigo. Kiwi sees herself being competent, and it is funny.

Kiwi, there are no leaders in your zerg that can match NoOne's leadership team.
There are no players that can match our super-fed elites.
Our average player has a better account than your average player.
Our average player is more active than your average player.
Our scouting is superior.
Our JGs are better.

And now you will whine that "Then why doesn't NoOne kill NxM! NoOne so bad! WAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!"

To which I will respond that we are killing zergs and winning this war, and we are doing it at our own pace. You see, in a crash server lag or internet loss or dumb luck could screw us over and cost us our rightful server victory. NoOne does not take risks. NoOne does not lose.
We will destroy the zerg piece by bloody piece under an endless barrage of ninjas until we finally destroy your blob one night while most of you are sleeping.
This is fun, for us.... For you well, not so much.
So please quit whining about how we should "Just quit" if we want to kill the server because we are "ruining it for everyone else." We are playing because killing zerglings is fun.
Your tears are but icing on the cake ;D

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
User avatar
Aestris
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat 18 Jan, 2014 22:00
Reputation: 4
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: United States

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Aestris » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 21:02

I've played both sides on L, and NoOne is definitely the better side. Amigo had a really strong run. And to be honest, the direction that Kiwi's team took from the start, and the choices following, made 3x/NxM look like it was led by a company of absolute airheads.

Funny side note, they are still rolling with the name NxM after the person who coined the name suicided multis to destroy over 500 million fleet.

User avatar
OneZeroHero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue 31 Aug, 2010 14:59
Reputation: 7

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby OneZeroHero » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 21:04

I haven't read much of this thread as its literally the same stuff on a different thread aha.


What you all need to understand is that NoOne didn't really earn there victory on this servers, it was due to a number of things that just went in there favor.

The 2 main things was

1. The Dream implosion, i don't care if someone bought accounts or whatever fact is, if that didn't happen the multi army plus the actives that went down with it would've still been around now and the balance of this server would be a lot different.

2. Amigo core inactivity, if Amigo had the activity of NoOnes core players this server would be right in the balance even with the removal of dream.

A hero doesn't start fights, he finishes them....
User avatar
Aestris
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat 18 Jan, 2014 22:00
Reputation: 4
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: United States

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Aestris » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 21:20

It's always fun getting discredited, especially by people who decided to quit the server by suiciding us for someone else. Although I can't say everything you said is false. I'm never going to glorify NoOne, it's not my thing. Amigo had several fantastic opportunities to knock us out for good, but their inability to keep an active member base damaged them irreversibly.

User avatar
Mar0vus
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri 06 Jul, 2012 03:49
Reputation: 6
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: Glorious Texas

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Mar0vus » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 22:23

OneZeroHero wrote:I haven't read much of this thread as its literally the same stuff on a different thread aha.


What you all need to understand is that NoOne didn't really earn there victory on this servers, it was due to a number of things that just went in there favor.

The 2 main things was

1. The Dream implosion, i don't care if someone bought accounts or whatever fact is, if that didn't happen the multi army plus the actives that went down with it would've still been around now and the balance of this server would be a lot different.

2. Amigo core inactivity, if Amigo had the activity of NoOnes core players this server would be right in the balance even with the removal of dream.


Don't you know that conflicts are won not by some sheer genius tactic of the winner, but by the winner capitalizing on the mistakes of the loser? The lowers zerg that challenged early DREAM imploded (forgot the name), Heros invaded lowers early only to leave a bunch of inactive fleets to be eaten, or a more recent example on another server .. Nard failing to make the crash on Royal when he had the chance, etc etc and etc.

Those DREAM accounts could have been given to others rather then kept on a spreadsheet, something I remember War Beaver complaining about long before that incident. As for Amigo's inactivity, that's something Amigo only has themselves to blame. I'm normally 3-2 days inactive at anytime (Lyra), but I can still be on when it matters and NoOne does deserve some credit for taking advantage of it rather than the usual blobstare.

johne
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed 12 Mar, 2014 04:37
Reputation: 0
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby johne » Tue 15 Jul, 2014 02:12

Last Chance Resort wrote:E-tears?

Not E-tears just be happy when you have a server to yourself? Pretty much everyone will quit sooner or later because of the BS fight between you, Kiwi and Balor.

Just lock you three in a room have fun I guess.

I want in that room too 8-)

Alex_
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed 02 Oct, 2013 17:04
Reputation: 0
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Alex_ » Tue 15 Jul, 2014 23:54

toxa wrote:NoOne had the activity, gates and fleet to crash NxM in the 30's and they instead used the biggest show of force this year for peanuts. The only thing NoOne was missing to completely conquer the 30's was capable leadership to make the call and lead them to victory.

We all just want to give the server a send of but it seems clearly if a fight is what we want NoOne is a complete disappointment.

After successfully riding off storm after storm of suicides and admin abuse, in addition to leading successfull ninjas, crashes and invasions, you still go about calling NoOne leadership incapable? Is it not the capability of NoOne leadership and its active member base, which has successfully completed mission after mission, that has caused the paranoia of AMIGO/NxM to be forever present in their future plans?

The success of NoOne has always been rooted in the supreme activity of our members, and the complete trust and capability of NoOne leadership. To say that NoOne leadership, or the guild for that matter, is anything but capable, will only show your own incompetence as you have done numerous times in the past.

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue 06 May, 2008 04:14
Reputation: 13
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby toxa » Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:28

Lunddy wrote:
Last Chance Resort wrote:Pretty much your actions is zerg up on NMX and Amigo (its dead now) with every other guild possible. Make almost impossible to fight and thus have them quit. Your actions speak way louder then words. If having fun is sitting there with no competition then please continue.


Still you like kissing with Balol who are doing exact what you say NoOne is doing server after server.

Remember, we opened up the server after we killed Dream and you guys tryed instant to zerg us.

You guys failed and we are still the same + LAL who were seen as a food storage by you zergs anyways.

So dear Kiwi, you all made the server as it is because of inactivity and incompetent leadership.

Dont blame us

Why lie, you guys killed Dream, 3x went completely solo no allies, you guys attacked the 40's with LAL to poach our players we had from the 40's. Then you zerged us in the 30's with Jarls TRI and some Terror players thrown in the mix as well.

You gave 3x no choice but to find a new allie by zerging us.

Now you come here claiming we zerged NoOne when infact we never made a joint offensive move against NoOne, we have only made defensive moves and one op to chase TRI away from the 40's wormhole long ago. Your justification is weak that you are zerging us because we what? tried to survive from you guys trying to zerg us?

As for LAL I tried to develop a genuine friendship with them I wanted a allie that was to persist this war as our friendship with Amigo is only to see an end to NoOne. A couple of people in LAL went with the purpose to destroy that friendship and I suspect they were working for NoOne all along because nothing made sense.

You guys had an opportunity to completely kill NxM which you claimed you wanted to do and you dropped the ball, say what ever you want about alternative plans but you could have killed 3 billion by now, you had everything in your favor to do it, all you needed to do was execute a sound plan.

Say what ever you want about my incompetence, but I have never been in charge with the power to fight for the server yet I haven't let those who followed me down and I have never resorted to cheating, backstabbing, spying, suiciding or zerging.

NoOne has only succeeded by screwing over those who they owe everything to that helped them establish strength in this server and manipulating other guilds to being tools for them. The whole reason NoOne/3x relations failed is because I wouldn't let you dictate the way we operate our own guild.

I stand behind and believe in my guild mates and push to give them a genuine place in this server not being used by others, if you think that makes me a bad leader so be it I couldn't care less what you think but there is plenty who believe and stand behind me in return and that is why you hide behind so many allies and would never face us without superior numbers.

Kirk
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:33
Reputation: 0

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Kirk » Wed 16 Jul, 2014 15:54

I might respond back layer after my side stops hurting from uncontrollable laughter :lolol:

You really dont have a clue do you?

R Baron
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 17 Jul, 2014 20:40
Reputation: 0

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby R Baron » Thu 17 Jul, 2014 21:14

OneZeroHero wrote:I haven't read much of this thread as its literally the same stuff on a different thread aha.


What you all need to understand is that NoOne didn't really earn there victory on this servers, it was due to a number of things that just went in there favor.

The 2 main things was

1. The Dream implosion, i don't care if someone bought accounts or whatever fact is, if that didn't happen the multi army plus the actives that went down with it would've still been around now and the balance of this server would be a lot different.

2. Amigo core inactivity, if Amigo had the activity of NoOnes core players this server would be right in the balance even with the removal of dream.


nobody's interested in your opinion your just a low life traitor. but what goes around comes around and there are still people in March asking around for you, and if and when they find you i'll perma nail your traitors face to your f####n keyboard. i'll show you how to play to win

bige77
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue 04 Jun, 2013 17:51
Reputation: 3
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby bige77 » Fri 18 Jul, 2014 15:59

Speaking of complete disgraces. This launch...

Image

Edit: It was brought to my attention I needed to clarify that was an attempted ninja to the 50s that was supposed to be a sync'd landing. It is kind of hard to tell without additonal info :).

User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sat 19 Jul, 2014 01:03

Inb4NxMClaimsThatLaunchWasGood


You can sync like 500m out of 5.5 BILLION?

That's just.... sad.
I've seen farm guilds that can sync a larger %, and sync better.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
jason123
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat 19 Jul, 2014 04:06
Reputation: 0
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: NoOne leaders choke, 30's invasion complete disgrace.

Postby jason123 » Sat 19 Jul, 2014 04:13

lolMIGO, thanks for the new bases :lolol:

17 Jul 2014, 06:44:21 Build XX Base -13,107,200


Return to “Lyra”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests