A Suggestion

Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

A Suggestion

Postby Cloudguy » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:07

It is too bad Cybertopia is not a legit company where people can file grievances with. However, I will now proceed to file a grievance through Paypal for all my payments to this company. Hopefully they can shut them down as a method of factory of accepting players money, providing no support whatsoever, and standing by while someone suicides a bunch of accounts and absolutely nothing at all happens to them.

So, to everyone that wasted money on this server with this worthless money laundering operation, I implore you to also seek retribution through your Paypal accounts. At the very least, we can get their Paypal account shut down.

Nui Harime
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: A Suggestion

Postby Nui Harime » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:13

Cloudguy wrote:It is too bad Cybertopia is not a legit company where people can file grievances with. However, I will now proceed to file a grievance through Paypal for all my payments to this company. Hopefully they can shut them down as a method of factory of accepting players money, providing no support whatsoever, and standing by while someone suicides a bunch of accounts and absolutely nothing at all happens to them.

So, to everyone that wasted money on this server with this worthless money laundering operation, I implore you to also seek retribution through your Paypal accounts. At the very least, we can get their Paypal account shut down.

La vie est drôle, non?
Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cloudguy » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:14

Further, if they dont respond, I highly suggest escalating to a PayPal claim. If we dont force accountability, they will continue to refuse to accept any.

Aestris

Postby Aestris » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:15

Nui Harime

Postby Nui Harime » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:15

Cloudguy wrote:Further, if they dont respond, I highly suggest escalating to a PayPal claim. If we dont force accountability, they will continue to refuse to accept any.

La vie est drôle, non?
Aestris

Postby Aestris » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:16

Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cloudguy » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:19

You guys hacked accounts and you probably arent even paying players.

You also probably arent intelligent enough to understand that economically speaking, if you go after the purse strings they start to notice.

Last Chance Resort
Guild: Skyrim home of Nords

Postby Last Chance Resort » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:19

So at least you don't deny the only way you won is by cheating. You look at why AE is dying and not getting enough players because we have certain players whole goal is to make sure the game dies as quickly as possible. You want to cheat fine but don't blame AE for why the game is dying blame yourselves.

Aestris

Postby Aestris » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:20

How can I into Real Estate

Nui Harime

Postby Nui Harime » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:21

Last Chance Resort wrote:So at least you don't deny the only way you won is by cheating. You look at why AE is dying and not getting enough players because we have certain players whole goal is to make sure the game dies as quickly as possible. You want to cheat fine but don't blame AE for why the game is dying blame yourselves.

Sorry I can't hear you over the gg no re

La vie est drôle, non?
Last Chance Resort

Postby Last Chance Resort » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:26

So you honestly don't care about AE then? Your probably the same people who hack other games to win. Serious there's no bit coin or money to get out of AE regular servers. If you main goal is to ruin other peoples accounts go play COD or BF at least they have areas to dump cheaters.

Nui Harime

Postby Nui Harime » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:35

Last Chance Resort wrote:So you honestly don't care about AE then? Your probably the same people who hack other games to win. Serious there's no bit coin or money to get out of AE regular servers. If you main goal is to ruin other peoples accounts go play COD or BF at least they have areas to dump cheaters.

La vie est drôle, non?
Nui Harime

Postby Nui Harime » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:36

Last Chance Resort wrote:So you honestly don't care about AE then? Your probably the same people who hack other games to win. Serious there's no bit coin or money to get out of AE regular servers. If you main goal is to ruin other peoples accounts go play COD or BF at least they have areas to dump cheaters.

Also:

La vie est drôle, non?
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:41

An important note, we did not hack anyone.
There were no multis involved.

Our spy in NxM slowly acquired accounts over time as people quit, he gave them to NoOne players who's accounts were ruined by the various Balor and Matu suicides.
We felt that was a fitting set-up.
:D

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Last Chance Resort

Postby Last Chance Resort » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:11

Actually your not allow to do that either. So yea you cheated. You could won by sheer force but alas. AE will die and the game will cease to be. Engrads for cheaters whose whole goal is to undermine the game. IP locked accounts should be enforced if AE even has a chance to regain it reputation as a safe place to play. AE encourages cheaters and anybody who plays honestly should leave now.

Return to “Lyra”