A Suggestion

Last Chance Resort
Guild: Skyrim home of Nords
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: A Suggestion

Postby Last Chance Resort » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:49

Lets put it this way is this the way we want AE to go? Guild accumulate log-ins and cheat, mass players and break the game? A game where honest accounts have no chance whatsoever. Moderates a plea for a change in the system must happen. Players who killed the server will do it again and again. They will not stop. You want a health gaming platform as much as I do.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:32

Cloudguy wrote:... and standing by while someone suicides a bunch of accounts and absolutely nothing at all happens to them.
What exactly do you want to happen to them? They've already suicided their accounts.
Last Chance Resort wrote:Actually your not allow to do that either.
Yes they are. Reread the rules.

Disclaimer: NoOne sucks hardcore and Jacob is the worst of them. But y'all are whining like newborns.

Valkeries

Postby Valkeries » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:41

Last Chance Resort
Guild: Skyrim home of Nords

Postby Last Chance Resort » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:26

Butt hurt??? no this is just looking out for a game I like. It was clear evident no-one stopped caring or playing a game instead focused on cheating and using log-ins to make sure the game broke in half. You couldn't even allow for a final battle truly to occur all you wanted was the server to die. This proves my statement a couple months ago when I claimed No-one doesn't care about playing a game instead ruining the experience for as many players possible. Such deplorable actions cannot be tolerated for a company that should be concerned on earning a profit unless you want servers of cheaters.

Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

Postby Cloudguy » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 15:17

You actually ARENT allowed to transfer accounts through the use of any communication method provided through the game.

There was an announcement, that was deleted, requesting login credentials for people last night. That is against game rules. Certainly the vast majority of credentials collected were through in-game messages. Also against game rules.

Jacob may not have personally been involved in any of the cheating because, like his arch nemesis, he would have used other people as proxies to get it done. However, his admission of doing so on the forum here should be enough to get any IP addresses used here that match game accounts permanently banned.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 16:54

Cloudguy wrote:You actually ARENT allowed to transfer accounts through the use of any communication method provided through the game.

There was an announcement, that was deleted, requesting login credentials for people last night. That is against game rules.
No it isn't.
Announcing the interest in the sale or purchase of a game account using any means of communication provided by Astro Empires is strictly forbidden.
Transfer != sale or purchase.

Reading the rules does not mean glancing at them for a half-second and then filling in the blanks with what you think the rules should be.

Ninninvt

Postby Ninninvt » Wed 17 Sep, 2014 00:43

Its too bad the server ended with a whimper instead of a bang. I think a lot of members of both guilds would have loved to smash their fleets together one last time before NoOne won. Guess NoOne decided to rob their own members of that privilege as well.

OneZeroHero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby OneZeroHero » Wed 17 Sep, 2014 09:48

Ninninvt wrote:Its too bad the server ended with a whimper instead of a bang. I think a lot of members of both guilds would have loved to smash their fleets together one last time before NoOne won. Guess NoOne decided to rob their own members of that privilege as well.

Yeah shame really as the Bang would've been alot more fun but no typical NoOne style of lets just use shady tactics too win as we can't do it any other way. You had the chance of finishing it properly with a crash but you didn't, you decided to play the cheat way and just feed your so called elite group plus the active at the time to make yourselves more powerful.

This has to be the most pathetic end to any server. On nearly every other server it ended in a crash or clever move to kill fleet, no really backstabbing or cheating.

Sadly for Lyra it did not get that fate.

Hopefully NoOne leadership crew will try winning another server and see how far they get as i can't see this happening again.

A hero doesn't start fights, he finishes them....
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Wed 17 Sep, 2014 17:11

OneZeroHero wrote:
Ninninvt wrote:Its too bad the server ended with a whimper instead of a bang. I think a lot of members of both guilds would have loved to smash their fleets together one last time before NoOne won. Guess NoOne decided to rob their own members of that privilege as well.

Yeah shame really as the Bang would've been alot more fun but no typical NoOne style of lets just use shady tactics too win as we can't do it any other way. You had the chance of finishing it properly with a crash but you didn't, you decided to play the cheat way and just feed your so called elite group plus the active at the time to make yourselves more powerful.

This has to be the most pathetic end to any server. On nearly every other server it ended in a crash or clever move to kill fleet, no really backstabbing or cheating.

Sadly for Lyra it did not get that fate.

Hopefully NoOne leadership crew will try winning another server and see how far they get as i can't see this happening again.
Keeping in mind you suicided us for an account on another server.
Yes, ruining your fun happens to be near the top of our priority list :D

Oh- and you are not allowed to join [Recs]

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:02

Not to mention he allowed his guild, M3, to be rounded up and slaughtered in the middle of the night to feed Dream.

And yea, trading an account on another server in a backdoor deal with Balol to suicide into us on Lyra.

I dont think his credentials are very valid on the morality he is trying to preach.

OneZeroHero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby OneZeroHero » Thu 18 Sep, 2014 10:04

Haha shows how little you all know.

Dream only slaughtered my members when that Wykyd thing happened (lets not get into that), i was surprised he didn't crash anything into me at the time. M3 was all good until you turned on Dream, so my guilds destruction was your fault but hey ho most of them are still alive in NoOne and TRI.

As for the sui's, i don't like you guys, you say your not like Balor and your not, you're some what worse. There was numerous times i tried getting in on your ninja ops but no you wouldn't let me, so i had to setup my own ops but still then that was a struggle to get you guys to let me take players on an op.

Yeah Balor might've given me an account, but i was near enough finished with you guys anyway so even if he didn't appear wanting my help i still would've done what i did.

A hero doesn't start fights, he finishes them....
johne
Guild: NoOne

Postby johne » Fri 19 Sep, 2014 11:06

Cloudguy wrote:You actually ARENT allowed to transfer accounts through the use of any communication method provided through the game.

There was an announcement, that was deleted, requesting login credentials for people last night. That is against game rules. Certainly the vast majority of credentials collected were through in-game messages. Also against game rules.

Jacob may not have personally been involved in any of the cheating because, like his arch nemesis, he would have used other people as proxies to get it done. However, his admission of doing so on the forum here should be enough to get any IP addresses used here that match game accounts permanently banned.
Cloud, you such a commie

Return to “Lyra”