Goodbye Lyra

bige77
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Goodbye Lyra

Postby bige77 » Sun 21 Sep, 2014 01:29

All the mass reporting must have finally paid off for once. I am banned with zero evidence. I refuse to play a game any longer that will ban and show zero evidence of wrong doing and ignore appeals.

It was a great run running all those OPs and derbing so many fleets over the last couple years and being what I consider the terror of Lyra. Thanks to a great leadership group in NoOne and all you guys who always wanted to go on OPs with me and stayed up late all those nights protecting our derb piles we made. Thanks to all you guys who offered me your accounts to keep playing it means a lot that you guys think that highly of me. I am glad we got to win the server before this BS ban so at least that worked out. I wanted to retire anyway so this just makes it easier to do so. I will still be around on skype for all you guildies who have me there so you can keep in touch that way.

Peace out and FU to all you admins who ignore emails and random banned our guys every time we killed a guild just to try and slow us down, cause well it didn't work we still won.

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Goodbye Lyra

Postby Themis » Sun 21 Sep, 2014 02:07

You can say goodbye back.
You may not comment on the manner of his leaving.
k, go

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sun 21 Sep, 2014 05:35

I'm also quitting because the game is mweh and not worth winning more than one server on.

Some of our enemies were cool, but most of you sucked and cheated as much as you claim we did*.

Luckily NoOne and our allies are awesome, and I'm glad I could game with you guys :D

toodles AE
\o

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
johne

Postby johne » Sun 21 Sep, 2014 13:50

You both will be missed so much; Lyra's been a hell of a wild ride.

Dj range
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Gamma - STEEL
Lyra-Amigo

Postby Dj range » Sun 21 Sep, 2014 15:41

even though you killed 3 of the guilds i was in lol gotta say good fighting with you and against you :P

Valkeries

Postby Valkeries » Mon 22 Sep, 2014 10:22

Bye bigge and GY it was fun.

Only reason i kept playing AE for so long is that you guys said you would not let me Quit now that your leaving i can finaly get out of this train wreck of a game.

Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

Postby Cloudguy » Wed 24 Sep, 2014 16:23

Alas, the tragic loss of two of the most backhanded and shady players the server had ever known. Surely the entire AE universe will now collapse with the deathblow that always results when enormous egos are forever lost.

It finally did not matter who did your "dirty work", all your spouting off at the mouth about how you were merely the "victims of extremely fortunate circumstance" caught up with you.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 11:17

Friends, do not be quitting because of Balor's nonsense tactics and other stupidity.

Come to Nova and continue the fight against Balor's tyranny!

To Arms in my army of liberators!

Overlord Ba'al

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
Crazyhorse
Banned
Banned

Postby Crazyhorse » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 22:27

I for one will miss these guys they've been nothing but straight up fantastic with and for me. The Ops I've been on the last few months have been great. Thanks Bige I enjoyed all the work you put in and could only offer my support through participation as much as I could. It was a pleasure smashing the opposition with you, Heartless, Alex and Lunddy and everyone else in the gang. Don't let the detractors talk you or your accomplishments down they are just jelly. They can't accomplish what you and NoOne did frankly I don't think any guild in the history of AE before has nor any guild ever will again because of the Neutering of 2.0, which I hate personally and I think most of the players hate. But Developers dont care what we think they only care what we pay for so if we keep going every 3 months they will keep putting new uni's out. Anyway take care Bige I may be joining you soon I cant see playing this game that much longer either. All the good players are leaving.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 09 Oct, 2014 18:22

In fairness, CrazyHoss, what NoOne did has been done before and been done since. Everything they learned about successful grand strategy they learned from me. We family feuded and we fought bitterly at times but now that its all over, I find myself proud. Proud the way that a king father may be proud of his own child who coups him.

bige, your Lyra account with all its DSs was inspired by my teachings. So was your ruthless ops and political style and tbh that among so many other factors is why I feel legit to bathe myself in the afterglow of Lyra's death just a little.

NoOne won the server by becoming DREAM, absorbing 2/3s of the player base. Sure you guys got a skeleton key to DREAM and the server handed to you but it still took personnel to make it happen. It was basically a large civil war and I see DREAM and its values as living on, immortalized by NoOne's success. Then I have to be thankful for everything that I gained from the Lyra wars - abstract stuff, knowledge, human capital, experience, values, a few true loyalists - so what's a minor civil war-driven overthrow to stress over in that grand scheme of things.

With 2.0 yea AE is a nerfed game and its fundamentally a simming game now. pre 2.0 servers are a dwindling kind. I'm satisfied with how Lyra concluded because a dead server is a good server. They aren't mean to live forever. Besides if you guys hadn't killed Lyra then so many players wouldn't have exodused to Bravo. While we all criticize the brass, from a business perspective they sure seem to know what they're doing. NoOne enables the cycle. I enable the cycle too but I don't care because its worth it for my own entertainment value.

And that's the server folks, I hope you all had as much fun as bige and I did.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
bige77

Postby bige77 » Mon 13 Oct, 2014 13:57

They poked me long enough til I would come read this garbage, so here I am.....

1. Balol, I have played strategy games since I was just out of diapers so I think I had it covered on my own and didn't need anything from you to know how to kill an enemy on a strategy game. I just needed the motivation and a good team around me since 1 player can't do it himself.

2. Nothing NoOne ever did compares to the scale of cheating we saw you perpetrate. You used multi's to spoon feed your main back in the day with millions of derbs, remember that 20 mil UC fleet that came out of nowhere you laughed about on skype as you killed it with 2 multi's and proceeded to collect to your balor account on L?

3. Claiming you "won" a server where you were killed who knows how many times is just funny give it up cause no one believes your nonsense. All it does is make you look crazier every time you poke your head out here.

4. 2.0 is a joke and AE is a joke. Now back to retirement :P

DemonX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DemonX » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 14:12

BigE will be missed by me. He was one of the players that I knew from the early days before I quit for a few years.

I had good fun fighting NoOne but eventually got to the point of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". I have to say that the NoOne leadership was the best that I've ever played for. I can say play for because I would do exactly as I am told because I always had faith that there was a master plan behind everything that was done.

You will be missed :boohoo:

Zizi17

Postby Zizi17 » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 21:00

Goodjob I quit this madness years ago.

The retards were farming me 24/7.And the guilds helped you with nothing.

But there was one good man who paid me VIP,I'm so grateful to him,he was the only one who acted like a REAL team player.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 02:52

Kinggussie wrote:2.0 adds to the strategy and helps noobs, good for training purposes
You're a cruel person.

Return to “Lyra”