Chronicles and History of Mira

User avatar
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:49
Reputation: 24
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira
Location: Death Star

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Pantheon » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 10:47

skrewer aka ISOKA now, got base 17 out of his relocation to 30s

This makes wintr having first base 14,15,16,17 ;d

come at us :p

Exclusivee
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed 27 Jun, 2012 15:15
Reputation: 4
Guild: [CCP]

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Exclusivee » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 15:04

ehh not trying to troll but recruiting ISOKA isnt something to be proud of... this is my recent comment on another thread

True some high level members have left, but havent thought twice about the matter. probably the most obvious is ISOKA who was a high rank before joining wintr, but he was a terrible simmer so we dont care, no point having a player with 4 mil fleet if he doesnt use it right? proof he is a simmer... near the end of the CCP vs CK war (a month or longer now) ISOKA derbed a 1mil CK mobile boosting his exp to 136K which was high at the time, then a month later when he left for wintr his exp was 144K, anyone that want to protest that he isnt a simmer i welcome you to object.

another fact in account ISOKA's history... back when he was knight (probably the same person yet he claims to have a new owner of the acc) he was VGM of CCP the beginning half of the server and GM for a short period when CCPs leadership was crap, he kicked inactives and farmed them without telling anyone, boosting his acc way ahead of everybody else, so if he didnt have any milestones id be VERY surprised.

User avatar
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:49
Reputation: 24
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira
Location: Death Star

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Pantheon » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 15:16

Exclusivee wrote:ehh not trying to troll but recruiting ISOKA isnt something to be proud of... this is my recent comment on another thread

True some high level members have left, but havent thought twice about the matter. probably the most obvious is ISOKA who was a high rank before joining wintr, but he was a terrible simmer so we dont care, no point having a player with 4 mil fleet if he doesnt use it right? proof he is a simmer... near the end of the CCP vs CK war (a month or longer now) ISOKA derbed a 1mil CK mobile boosting his exp to 136K which was high at the time, then a month later when he left for wintr his exp was 144K, anyone that want to protest that he isnt a simmer i welcome you to object.

another fact in account ISOKA's history... back when he was knight (probably the same person yet he claims to have a new owner of the acc) he was VGM of CCP the beginning half of the server and GM for a short period when CCPs leadership was crap, he kicked inactives and farmed them without telling anyone, boosting his acc way ahead of everybody else, so if he didnt have any milestones id be VERY surprised.

We didn't recruited him, he asked if he can join us, cus obviously CCP has no future.

144k exp is over the average of every single guild on mira.

Your point?

Exclusivee
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed 27 Jun, 2012 15:15
Reputation: 4
Guild: [CCP]

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Exclusivee » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 16:33

no he is just a spastic. and my point, obviously (you seem a bit slow) is that he has increased 8K in exp in a month, true he may have the ave for exp but at his level it should be much higher.

User avatar
xxTheIcexx
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat 02 Jun, 2012 19:43
Reputation: 1
Guild: [CCP]
[~SLS~]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby xxTheIcexx » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 16:34

Pantheon wrote:
Exclusivee wrote:ehh not trying to troll but recruiting ISOKA isnt something to be proud of... this is my recent comment on another thread

True some high level members have left, but havent thought twice about the matter. probably the most obvious is ISOKA who was a high rank before joining wintr, but he was a terrible simmer so we dont care, no point having a player with 4 mil fleet if he doesnt use it right? proof he is a simmer... near the end of the CCP vs CK war (a month or longer now) ISOKA derbed a 1mil CK mobile boosting his exp to 136K which was high at the time, then a month later when he left for wintr his exp was 144K, anyone that want to protest that he isnt a simmer i welcome you to object.

another fact in account ISOKA's history... back when he was knight (probably the same person yet he claims to have a new owner of the acc) he was VGM of CCP the beginning half of the server and GM for a short period when CCPs leadership was crap, he kicked inactives and farmed them without telling anyone, boosting his acc way ahead of everybody else, so if he didnt have any milestones id be VERY surprised.

We didn't recruited him, he asked if he can join us, cus obviously CCP has no future.

144k exp is over the average of every single guild on mira.

Your point?


0 respect
0 honour

ISOKA is a ***** noob, this is my point, and **** you too. *beep*

User avatar
obiwan11
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon 02 Apr, 2012 05:42
Reputation: 3
Guild: E:IR/ASHES/RED
F:GLAM
M:FAKE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby obiwan11 » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 18:53

brah. u mad?

HC RAM! I'm here for teh lolz. and to blow up your spaceboats in space!
also to make bad mspaints
User avatar
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:49
Reputation: 24
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira
Location: Death Star

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Pantheon » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 19:06

xxTheIcexx wrote:0 respect
0 honour

ISOKA is a fu cking noob, this is my point, and fu ck you too. *beep*


You know, its not my fault that your nub account is farmed.

Exclusivee wrote:no he is just a spastic. and my point, obviously (you seem a bit slow) is that he has increased 8K in exp in a month, true he may have the ave for exp but at his level it should be much higher.


144k exp is pretty decent, and I would rather keep an eye on those bellow 50k exp, those are real simmers.

Also exp at this point, isn't that much important. You should know that, if you consider yourself a decent player of this game.

Zenobia
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri 22 Jun, 2012 03:10
Reputation: 4
Guild: House*
Ex - CK* CCP SLS
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Zenobia » Mon 17 Sep, 2012 05:16

ISOKA was the reason 2retz/CK/ili, AVA, and APEX broke away from CCP/PM/MUSIC/SL multiple times during the first couple months of the server. (Yes, i know this because i am the only surviving founder of CK/ili.) He kickfarmed literally dozens of people to buff his own epeen, and that alienated the entire cluster. he is a self-centered poser and i'm sorry for the poor ignorant guild that took him in. He will tag with whoever he has to to protect his fleet.

just think how much derb you could collect from kickfarming him. . . hahaha wouldn't that be ironic, eh ISOKA?

also pantheon. turn on your brain for a second. ISOKA got 144k experience by kickfarming. omg DUH. you act like youre so smart just because you can outzerg and outpact your local competition. :clap:

Canaris wrote:
Ironically, this OP breaks none of the forum or FR rules. Believe me, I tried to find one.
slayerr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue 22 Jun, 2010 17:19
Reputation: 10

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby slayerr » Mon 17 Sep, 2012 06:23

Zenobia wrote:ISOKA was the reason 2retz/CK/ili, AVA, and APEX broke away from CCP/PM/MUSIC/SL multiple times during the first couple months of the server. (Yes, i know this because i am the only surviving founder of CK/ili.) He kickfarmed literally dozens of people to buff his own epeen, and that alienated the entire cluster. he is a self-centered poser and i'm sorry for the poor ignorant guild that took him in. He will tag with whoever he has to to protect his fleet.

just think how much derb you could collect from kickfarming him. . . hahaha wouldn't that be ironic, eh ISOKA?

also pantheon. turn on your brain for a second. ISOKA got 144k experience by kickfarming. omg DUH. you act like youre so smart just because you can outzerg and outpact your local competition. :clap:


does it irritate you? xD

Rude
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat 28 Jul, 2012 13:17
Reputation: 0

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby Rude » Mon 17 Sep, 2012 07:05

17 Sep 2012, 06:50:10 Build XVII Base -1,623,316

Didn't relocate for mine tho ;d

User avatar
kessedy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 893
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 32
Guild: .
USSV

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby kessedy » Tue 18 Sep, 2012 07:30

Zenobia wrote:also pantheon. you act like you are so smart, just because you outplayed me in every single aspect of this game :clap:


yes.

iGoD wrote:Who do you think you are? You roam the forum and post without thinking like you own the place.

Oniiiii-chan!
User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby SpriteX » Tue 18 Sep, 2012 14:35

18 Sep 2012, 14:32:53 Build 17 Base -1,638,314 434,522


:( I was a day late and buck short rude.

Image
User avatar
xxTheIcexx
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat 02 Jun, 2012 19:43
Reputation: 1
Guild: [CCP]
[~SLS~]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby xxTheIcexx » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 20:05

Pantheon wrote:
xxTheIcexx wrote:0 respect
0 honour

ISOKA is a **** noob, this is my point, and **** you too. *beep*


You know, its not my fault that your nub account is farmed.

Exclusivee wrote:no he is just a spastic. and my point, obviously (you seem a bit slow) is that he has increased 8K in exp in a month, true he may have the ave for exp but at his level it should be much higher.


144k exp is pretty decent, and I would rather keep an eye on those bellow 50k exp, those are real simmers.

Also exp at this point, isn't that much important. You should know that, if you consider yourself a decent player of this game.


Well we farmed him 1 time (he was "Knigth"), we can repeat it any time...
And remember for this, hes the first player who is traitering your guild when your guild in trouble..:D

hahahahahahahahahahaha

nub
Last edited by Themis on Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed in quote

User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby SpriteX » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 04:42

xxTheIcexx wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha

nub



A CCP farm calling a FAKE member a nub.

I've seen it all.

Image
User avatar
obiwan11
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon 02 Apr, 2012 05:42
Reputation: 3
Guild: E:IR/ASHES/RED
F:GLAM
M:FAKE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Chronicles and History of Mira

Postby obiwan11 » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 05:51

gangbang time?

HC RAM! I'm here for teh lolz. and to blow up your spaceboats in space!
also to make bad mspaints

Return to “Mira”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest