Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: ITSA vs FAKE

Postby Perun » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:09

No Phear wrote:
Perun wrote:
No Phear wrote: It's the same thing. FAKE is a fake guild started to get around MDP's and NAP's. You aren't FAKE. You're fake TSS.
actually you are mistaken there

i made guild to get around naps and it was named TSS back when TSS was Zerg and fake people were in Derp, than fake people droped derp and made chuck and than everyone went back to zerg, after that zerg renamed to tss and fake was created by us boob lovers in M30/31, i know this might get confusing to you but seriously check your facts before posting ;)
No, actually I understand that very well. Your guild is many guilds. You are dishonorable and untrustworthy and from this point forward, only fools would make a pact with you. As for checking my facts, I was very careful about that. One minute Kingme was TSS and FAKE did not have enough fleet to rush our blob. A few minutes later Kingme is FAKE and 4 minutes from landing. So, I think I have my facts straight.

lulz e-honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

also now we cheat how fun lmao

did we hack the server to give kingme invisible space numbers so he can sneak up on you ?

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:12

No Phear wrote:
Perun wrote:
No Phear wrote: It's the same thing. FAKE is a fake guild started to get around MDP's and NAP's. You aren't FAKE. You're fake TSS.

i made guild to get around naps and it was named TSS back when TSS was Zerg and fake people were in Derp, than fake people droped derp and made chuck and than everyone went back to zerg, after that zerg renamed to tss and fake was created by us boob lovers in M30/31, i know this might get confusing to you but seriously check your facts before posting ;)
No, actually I understand that very well. Your guild is many guilds. You are dishonorable and untrustworthy and from this point forward, only fools would make a pact with you. As for checking my facts, I was very careful about that. One minute Kingme was TSS and FAKE did not have enough fleet to rush our blob. A few minutes later Kingme is FAKE and 4 minutes from landing. So, I think I have my facts straight.
You know nothing forum multi /facepalm

SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SpriteX » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:14

Failed reading comprehension here? Kingme was in TSS so as a result FAKE couldnt take the blob; 4 mins later he switched to FAKE and then FAKE had enough fleet to take them.

Or does my comprehension fail too? Also, afk for a few hours

No Phear

Postby No Phear » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:14

Ah, danielsan. There are many ways one may become invisible. Wearing the flag of an ally can surely bring one close to an enemy, no?

DougFunnie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DougFunnie » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:15

No Phear wrote:
Perun wrote:

Relevant

and sprite, we had enough without kingme because fleets ran but did it occur to y'all that kingme was one of us from the start?

No Phear

Postby No Phear » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:19

When he wore the tag of TSS, did it occur to me he was yours from the start? Why would that occur to me? Ok, I take that back. It did occur to me. After he rushed our blob wearing the tag of FAKE.

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Perun » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:23

No Phear wrote:When he wore the tag of TSS, did it occur to me he was yours from the start? Why would that occur to me? Ok, I take that back. It did occur to me. After he rushed our blob wearing the tag of FAKE.
ohhh i get it now you are from OM how cuddly and nice

see Fake was made long before we invaded m33 and we didnt made it specially for you, you not that important to us you know, dont give yourself so much importance you just were profit to us ;)

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
DougFunnie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DougFunnie » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:27

No Phear wrote:When he wore the tag of TSS, did it occur to me he was yours from the start? Why would that occur to me? Ok, I take that back. It did occur to me. After he rushed our blob wearing the tag of FAKE.
If it occured to you, then why do you continue saying idiotic things? Did we really get you that mad? Clearly the whole purpose of Fake was to troll you from the start. Looks like we did it boys... we can all quit now.

No Phear

Postby No Phear » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:28

No, I don't think you made it specially for us. That really would be sticking my head in the clouds, huh? lol. No, I think you made it for the purpose of getting around treaties. You certainly used it that way on OM.

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Perun » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:30

No Phear wrote:No, I don't think you made it specially for us. That really would be sticking my head in the clouds, huh? lol. No, I think you made it for the purpose of getting around treaties. You certainly used it that way on OM.
we had no treaty with OM, never, TSS had we didnt how is that than getting around treaties

oh and i found you somehow

it suits you really

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:33

Spectra wrote: When you waste fleet tho for no profit instead of using it for a blob crash is when it's idiotic.
this is why you are a fail player.

i dont know how i couldve more clearly explained it.

20-30k difference isnt going to win or lose a crash, seems ppl keep running from a crash, anyways.

only a retard would sit there stagnating his queues in hopes for a crash.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
No Phear

Postby No Phear » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:34

we had no treaty with OM, never, TSS had we didnt how is that than getting around treaties
I think Sprite is rite. You have reading comprehension deficiencies.

DougFunnie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DougFunnie » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:37

No Phear wrote:No, I don't think you made it specially for us. That really would be sticking my head in the clouds, huh? lol. No, I think you made it for the purpose of getting around treaties. You certainly used it that way on OM.
Are you daft or just too hard headed to understand guild politics? OM hit us so we hit back. TSS just happened to be in M33 but could have just as easily been in M32. Kingme played with us on other servers and therefore wanted to be with us well before that. It was just as convenient a time as ever to pull him in.

Now quit your whining. You only sound like a butthurt child

No Phear

Postby No Phear » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:42

DougFunnie wrote:
Are you daft or just too hard headed to understand guild politics? OM hit us so we hit back. TSS just happened to be in M33 but could have just as easily been in M32. Kingme played with us on other servers and therefore wanted to be with us well before that. It was just as convenient a time as ever to pull him in.

Negative. FAKE attacked our scouts and we noticed a pattern of you scouting our bases. We contacted you about our MDP with TSS. You claimed you had nothing to do with TSS and the MDP did not apply and continued to scout our bases. We took out your scouts and you retaliated by attacking our first blob and caught some inactives. We regrouped and when you left one of your friends sitting out in the open because you thought we didn't have the balls to take him down, we derbed him for a nice profit. You then retaliated in force. During that retaliation, you did not have enough to rush our blob, so you brought Kingme over from TSS.

DougFunnie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DougFunnie » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 23:49

No Phear wrote:
DougFunnie wrote:

Negative. FAKE attacked our scouts and we noticed a pattern of you scouting our bases. We contacted you about our MDP with TSS. You claimed you had nothing to do with TSS and the MDP did not apply and continued to scout our bases. We took out your scouts and you retaliated by attacking our first blob and caught some inactives. We regrouped and when you left one of your friends sitting out in the open because you thought we didn't have the balls to take him down, we derbed him for a nice profit. You then retaliated in force. During that retaliation, you did not have enough to rush our blob, so you brought Kingme over from TSS.
You still sound uber butthurt brah. Your sister told me she has a good cream that will help with the soreness

Fact is we aren't bloodpacted/sister guilds or anything with TSS. Everything you just said sounds like any other fight that I've seen on any server. "Guild A scouts guild B. Guild B kills guild A's scouts. Guild A goes in and attacks them." Why does this come as a shock to you?

Return to “Mira”