Hello

Short Stack
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: OFACE
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Hello

Postby Short Stack » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 03:46

darkaem wrote:we all learned at some point, did we not?

anyone who would dissuade these guys from learning and enjoying our game and community is a complete db.

i am sure there are responsible players here who have already taken the initiative to ensure they have some resources to learn and continue playing.

Server: Mira
Player ID: 8743
Nick: mmmmmmmmmm

if you have questions in game, feel free.
For once, I agree with you.

Retired: A: R.D.M H: LOVE L: USSV N: SS
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 05:48

darkaem wrote:we all learned at some point, did we not?

anyone who would dissuade these guys from learning and enjoying our game and community is a complete db.

i am sure there are responsible players here who have already taken the initiative to ensure they have some resources to learn and continue playing.

Server: Mira
Player ID: 8743
Nick: mmmmmmmmmm

if you have questions in game, feel free.
Ask him how to suck and be farmed :3
He is very experienced in that.
Last edited by kessedy on Fri 07 Sep, 2012 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Krystyn
Guild: SOUP
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Krystyn » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 06:08

Wow.... :shock: Such a surprise to see yet another forum with its own populace of children and trolls.... NOT!

I am a naughty angel.
When someone breaks my wings, I simply continue to fly.... on my broomstick.
I'm flexible like that.
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 07:06

Very experienced children and trolls, though, and we love them all.
And actually they ain't as bad as they would have you think.
Mostly ... :paranoid:

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 10:00

Hey...

Thanks to everybody, including those that will farm us, and the lovable trolls :biglaugh:

It is only 3 months to the next server, so being farmed now it is part of the learning curve, better be farmed in this server that in the new one... 8-)

BTW...do you guys usually carry over the names from one server to other?

I personally already started to learn, and I found another positive thing about this game, seems has responsible and jovial moderators...

Andrea

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 10:13

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Hey...

Thanks to everybody, including those that will farm us, and the lovable trolls :biglaugh:

It is only 3 months to the next server, so being farmed now it is part of the learning curve, better be farmed in this server that in the new one... 8-)
Andrea
how about joining proper guild with proper Gm and not being farmed at all? xD

It is your choice, but i would learn how to properly play this game, and proper game play in no way has anything to do with fighting off occ forces and rushing rings :3

It is not just about the right approach to the game, its all about timing.. and that you can only figure out with proper experience, that you got doing the "proper approach".

For example how to get first outpost ship in less then 27 hrs instead of 48 hrs.
And that is even too much..

How properly to fill queues for the outpost ships... and lol OS ships.. just the basics for planets and right approach to whatever base you got (roid/metal moon/rocky planet), one thing is knowing the perfect place for base, another thing is actually to get there before any competition you might have.

Then again fact: rocky planet is teh best, but why rocky moon pos2 or 4 be better then pos3 planet?
This comes from experience, and you can learn it fast only with a mentor, and not some nub that has played this game for 4 years and once barely got in top 100, cuz everyone forgot to farm him.

etc etc etc....

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]

Postby Pantheon » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 10:58

bunny they don't care if they get farmed on this server, its like training, they'll just learn basics, and am sure they will find someone decent to help em.

anyway, might be better to go on some older server, and train until next server opens.

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 11:39

Pantheon wrote:bunny they don't care if they get farmed on this server, its like training, they'll just learn basics, and am sure they will find someone decent to help em.

anyway, might be better to go on some older server, and train until next server opens.
I was saying that they can learn stuff from being farmed, but rather they do it correctly from beginning so at next server they actually could be competition for other guilds.. as they will know how proper guild grows and evolves, they will have some experience with being/leading aggressive guild in AE.

Not just a guild that was a farm and now is trying to change their ways in to a leet guild...

You know this as well as i do, it is easier to get newb player in to pro, then ex farm (nub) in to a pro.

Drayven

Postby Drayven » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 13:34

Themis wrote:Very experienced children and trolls, though, and we love them all.

Yeah we're use to them. Any and every game forum has them :lol:

Pro Humano Et Mesocricetos Auratus
AA - Embrace The Hate...
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 13:51

Drayven wrote:
Themis wrote:Very experienced children and trolls, though, and we love them all.

Yeah we're use to them. Any and every game forum has them :lol:
You have no use to me what so ever <.<
Just to clarify that.

And...
There are many trolls, tho little people actually do understand what a troll is. <.<

Rosen Ritter
Guild: I: Quit , Damn $$$

M: HH
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Rosen Ritter » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 14:06

Pantheon wrote:bunny they don't care if they get farmed on this server, its like training, they'll just learn basics, and am sure they will find someone decent to help em.

train to be a farm in this server ,then if they fail to learn, be a better farm in the next server ,lol ( just kidding )

Andrea Nard1
welcome to AE , good luck and enjoy the game

Basic guide to fleet specs
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=95568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

悪即斬
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 14:42

Rosen Ritter wrote:

train to be a farm in this server ,then if they fail to learn, be a better farm in the next server ,lol ( just kidding )

Andrea Nard1
welcome to AE , good luck and enjoy the game

Basic guide to fleet specs
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=95568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I doubt fleet spec guide is their priority xD
As i mentioned before, better let them be guided, then let them decide on their own (who to be, what to do, how to do) <.<

Gadsden
Guild: BBW
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Gadsden » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 17:01

One of the problems with this game is that there are too many recycled old timers, who mercilessly stomp out new players. The game is strong because the mechanics allow this to happen. But the game is weaker because so much of the player base revels in taking part.

I welcome you, and hope you do well. Get a good GM (or at least co-GM) to show you guys the right way to play. Read guides... and get an early start in the next server. Hope to see you there!

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.
Krystyn
Guild: SOUP

Postby Krystyn » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 19:13

Gadsden wrote:One of the problems with this game is that there are too many recycled old timers, who mercilessly stomp out new players. The game is strong because the mechanics allow this to happen. But the game is weaker because so much of the player base revels in taking part.
This is no different from the other game we have been playing and many of us are/were the ones doing the stomping. All part of the learning curve as far as I see it. :lol:

Gadsden wrote:I welcome you, and hope you do well. Get a good GM (or at least co-GM) to show you guys the right way to play. Read guides... and get an early start in the next server. Hope to see you there!
Thank you (and the others) for the welcome! :D

I am a naughty angel.
When someone breaks my wings, I simply continue to fly.... on my broomstick.
I'm flexible like that.
darkaem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: consortium for life

Postby darkaem » Fri 07 Sep, 2012 20:40

good luck guys!

Return to “Mira”