~HH~ invades M30s

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: FAIL

Re: ~HH~ invades M30s

Postby Awol » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 18:21

You have the numbers to crush us whenever you want. Why you feel the need to start silly drama about nothing is beyond me.

but ill make a few guesses.

You got a shinny new spy and you are so beside yourself that you can't wait to boast to anyone who will listen.

you are the zerg king of AE and aren't comfortable anything less than 5 to 1 odds so you attempt to turn the few remaining guilds on this server, who are not part of your zerg, against each other.

All of the above.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 18:34

Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

J. Warner Wallace M.Ark "Is the astronomy of the book of Job scientifically consistent?" 11/20/2013.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:15, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Awol » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 03:36

Balor wrote:The one Fake spy has existed all server, and we've only acquired more the sleazier and shadier Fake goes. And it's not as easy as "any time we want," Fake will run and there are very few cases where you'd stand. So we will have cat and mouse play for awhile, eventually Fake will be zero fleeted. But you have to acknowledge there have been several upheaval points for Fake;

1) attempts to coup d'etat the ~HH~ leadership, loses and gets pact-dropped
2) Orz chases you all around and Fake partially-collapses, lots of suicides and ragequits
3) Several random and aborted ops, Fake starts salivating over derbing DEF as a result because /effort and /honor

With each of these fails you have shaken loose more once-loyalists, grown the ranks of the disaffected and driven them straight to me. I can destroy all of your Cap stacks and Fighter specs at any time I choose, I have but to snap my fingers, and will wait until a time and situation where we can collect the debris :biglaugh:
Na, the spy is brand new. I know this because i've been in your leadership chan since before your first invasion of the 30s.

your points are all fun but i'll address the one that is most surprising.

3) Yes we have had several aborted ops, even though you like to pretend we just sit around doing nothing. Auto scouters and spies make ninja ops impossible and your ZERG makes all other types of ops impossible. Would you prefer we stop trying all together? That is just not my style.

There has been no "salivating over derbing DEF" in fact the guild voted very clearly to keep the pact for the long term.

The only thing causing suicides and fail on Mira is the server breaking mega ZERG you formed and needlessly perpetuate.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 06:11

Luke 11:26 "Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first."
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

Judge Dredd

Postby Judge Dredd » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 19:52

AWOL is full of jelly? if i eat him he will taste like jelly?

But what Balor doesnt know.. :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: I was GM of HH for several months :shifty:

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 06 Mar, 2013 15:23

C. Truman Davis MD MS, "The Passion of the Christ from a Medical Perspective" Arizona Medicine, March 1965.

the argument from medical doctors for Christ belief

Luke 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Awol » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 06:56

Balor wrote: HH certainly has the strangest history I've ever experienced with a lasting tops guild,
Lasting? Mira isn't even a year old.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 08:16

Awol wrote:
Balor wrote: HH certainly has the strangest history I've ever experienced with a lasting tops guild,

WMD owned Delta for 2 years from day 1.

HH is halfway there

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Thu 04 Apr, 2013 23:29

Balor wrote:
Judge Dredd wrote:AWOL is full of jelly? if i eat him he will taste like jelly?

But what Balor doesnt know.. :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: I was GM of HH for several months :shifty:
This I can believe. HH certainly has the strangest history I've ever experienced with a lasting tops guild, and Drago was into some pretty oddball shenanigans.

Is difficult to believe really we were GM'd by a random/noob for like months and it actually worked out harmony-style until the final few days of his tenure.
i helped here and there, Zap-zap did his part... and there was sardauker as well :P

and others.. ofc <.<

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
ViSatori2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ViSatori2 » Fri 05 Apr, 2013 01:55

SilverKnight wrote:
Awol wrote:

WMD owned Delta for 2 years from day 1.

HH is halfway there
*cough* *cough*

And where is WMD now?

:oops:

MarvinTheMartian
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: RMIT+

Postby MarvinTheMartian » Fri 05 Apr, 2013 08:05

I remember being in a ranked 1 guild at the start of Delta called HORDE

Who got smashed by GRITS to take top spot

WMD deffo didnt own the server from day 1...

I may be wrong because it was many moons ago but were WMD not a guild formed from a split?

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Awol » Sat 06 Apr, 2013 06:09

I don't know how WMD could have owned the server when AYAYA owned WMD.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 06 Apr, 2013 06:45

MarvinTheMartian wrote:I remember being in a ranked 1 guild at the start of Delta called HORDE

Who got smashed by GRITS to take top spot

WMD deffo didnt own the server from day 1...

I may be wrong because it was many moons ago but were WMD not a guild formed from a split?
WMD was pre-planned there was no split involved. And AYAYA didn't pwn WMD. WMD just cashed it in, the actives joined AYAYA, the inactives quit.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Awol » Sun 07 Apr, 2013 05:25

SilverKnight wrote:
WMD was pre-planned there was no split involved. And AYAYA didn't pwn WMD. WMD just cashed it in, the actives joined AYAYA, the inactives quit.
I didn't say "pwn" I said Own. WMD was our little play thing, and when we got bored with you we carved out what we wanted and fed on the rest.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 07 Apr, 2013 23:40

Revisionist history. I would say ask Purifier how AYAYA owned anything. WMD owned the server for 2 years, the players got bored. Some walked away from AE at that point (like me (I quit 8 servers that day. stayed out for about 6 months))

Return to “Mira”