BoR Backstabbing

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: BoR Backstabbing

Postby Tasman » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 02:11

Nobody in BoR is saying that anyone should join in attack Orz because that horse has been beaten way beyond being recognizable. (Orz to big/pro/zerg etc.) All being said is that Bor has in no way backstabbed Orz as that would be suicidal, as has been proven. The betrayal was purely Orz, looking for easy profit because farming out the other clusters whose guilds total fleet size was a 1/3 their size was too hard for them. It is fully understandable that thy want easy money, but at least admit what and why the betrayal was done instead of making up some bullcrap story about BoR backstabbing.

And of course once the thread got started all the attention seekers who haven't had anything said about them in a whole 2 weeks need to shout their 2 cents so people won't forget about them.

Seems about normal for Mira.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 05:29

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Fist Of Legend
Guild: M:Orz, O:LOONG, P:MOE
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Fist Of Legend » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 14:13

Tasman wrote:Nobody in BoR is saying that anyone should join in attack Orz because that horse has been beaten way beyond being recognizable. (Orz to big/pro/zerg etc.) All being said is that Bor has in no way backstabbed Orz as that would be suicidal, as has been proven. The betrayal was purely Orz, looking for easy profit because farming out the other clusters whose guilds total fleet size was a 1/3 their size was too hard for them. It is fully understandable that thy want easy money, but at least admit what and why the betrayal was done instead of making up some bullcrap story about BoR backstabbing.

And of course once the thread got started all the attention seekers who haven't had anything said about them in a whole 2 weeks need to shout their 2 cents so people won't forget about them.

Seems about normal for Mira.
This is bs. You don't really understand the intricacies of the situation and yet make a biased assumption.

We had a funny old score to settle with CCP, that that was going to be dealt with when the chinese new year was about to end.
Nobody made plans on this. We don't need to use incidents to start it. The story is pretty clear, there were minor excersions between a few of their players and ours, a few renegade BoRs got fed up wanted to stirr things up to make a statement they made big hits and we retaliated.

Dexter, what I wanted to know, why you picked my shiny crystaline planet? I did you no wrong.... :bleh:

chinky

Postby chinky » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 03:35

.[/quote]
Dexter, what I wanted to know, why you picked my shiny crystaline planet? I did you no wrong.... :bleh:[/quote]

I made a grave error First of Legend. I was delusional in believing I was helping [BoR] Crazy Horse defend a base in M03. Had I known that BoR's acts of aggression existed and that this Base was clearly a future invasion JG, I would never have aided him. I joined BoR only because a dear friend passed the acct to me. I would never join them willingly. I have conceded Orz was within their rights to attack BoR as they were clearly waiting and building for a full invasion. First by aligning with enemies of Orz then plotting invasion. My attack was purely random. I had no Idea who you were or how strong your guild was! Please forgive me. Will Fist of Legend forgive me? You must take me in your guild and make me as a brother. It is the way of true leadership. I was just the victim of an account run by liars and traitors. How could I know the grave error I made would cause this chaos?

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: FAIL

Postby Awol » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 03:44

Fist Of Legend wrote:Our record of Pact Keeping is exemplary. .
Thats funny. You accepted and broke 2 CFs with FAKE. One of them you even broke twice. I still have fond memories of when you sent us on a round robin through ORZ leadership, each leader making deals we later found out he wasn't qualified to make because he wasn't really a leader. Then we would get the next 'leader/non leader' who would do the same. Rinse and repeat. I am sure it was a blast for all of you, but doesn't speak well for your "exemplary" record of pact keeping.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 07:11

Anybody can help me to understand this?

Player A, ranked level 48, hits 10 p-rings with FR specifications, huge losses (no TR piracy)
Player B, ranked 62, sends recs and harvest the derbs, along side a nice HC fleet, pretty nice profit
Player A, leaves
Player B, take over the occupation

Player A and Player B are from the same guild

Can anybody provide me a logic behind such moves?
Last edited by Andrea Nard1 on Thu 07 Mar, 2013 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

Commander Steve

Postby Commander Steve » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 14:55

Multi-account maybe

pixy

Postby pixy » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 11:03

Commander Steve

Reputation point: 0
Commander Steve doesn't have reputation
Commander Steve wrote:Multi-account maybe
ya, maybe

Duuuuude
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Duuuuude » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 00:13

i would personally like to thank BoR. I was expecting Orz following Chinese new year, for their 3rd real visit, 4th if you count the M40 only.

All I can say, is I was looking forward to abt of fun. More invasions this server than every other cluster.... combined..... and yet.... CCP, now Merged into GHOST, is not only still here, and having fun. We're number 3 :)

See ya soon Fist of Legend, had a few good chats before while you were chasing me around. :)

Let us let go of the past, there is no way to reclaim it. Let them forget what we have done, in fear of what new glory we find today.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 01:09

chinky wrote:
SunTzu wrote:Regardless of anything transpiring in-game it is obvious that neither guild has read the rules of posting on the forums - or simply does not care to adhere to them.

Knock off the filter bypasses, double posts and racism crap. Read the board rules before posting again.

there was no racism. you morons do not even understand 'racism' .
my post was intended to be racist.

NAM...nevah forget.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 06:03

PiPELAYER727 wrote:[NAM...nevah forget.
My problem with acronyms in general is their multiple meanings. To the company I work for and thus to me NAM refers to New Amsterdam spirits (Gin and Vodka) so by my reasoning NAM helps you to forget.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.

Return to “Mira”