BoR Backstabbing

pixy

Re: BoR Backstabbing

Postby pixy » Wed 27 Feb, 2013 21:18

zeusx2 wrote: So one player goes off the reservation, drops tag, and hits a small occ force- an occ force on your allies.

dropping tag before hitting a nap is like closing your eyes and claim all others are blind, not to mention that according to our board, he made some hits while he's still BOR.
The good news for the rest of the server (if anyone cares) is that we control a very robust network of very nice JG's, right in the middle of ORZ's poorly defended homeland. Did i forget to mention that their bases have like no defense?
So, is there any guild that would like to plan a visit?? Give us a call
please keep in mind that disputes in one cluster is one thing, and betraying is totally another story.although i cannot represent orz on this matter, i'm sure we will treat them differently.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Wed 27 Feb, 2013 23:51

All members of Orz have no face and no honor...

That's your problem guys, not mine... you just have shown your face... a small guild that needs to feed from even a smaller guild...

What a shame of your guild, and of your leader, orz is just a joke, no honor and no face... of course your leader jumped on the forums saying that bor backstabbed them, hey what an idiocy, 130 mil fleet against 1.3 billion, yeah those guys in bor are very smart and back stab orz...

ok, enough of this farce, orz you have shown your real face and i personally take note, you all are just a bunch of dishonorable players... good to know that!!! good luck guys, enjoy my derbs... and make sure that you can get a face lift with all the derbs!!!

zeusx2

Postby zeusx2 » Wed 27 Feb, 2013 23:59

pixy wrote:
zeusx2 wrote: So one player goes off the reservation, drops tag, and hits a small occ force- an occ force on your allies.

dropping tag before hitting a nap is like closing your eyes and claim all others are blind, not to mention that according to our board, he made some hits while he's still BOR.
The good news for the rest of the server (if anyone cares) is that we control a very robust network of very nice JG's, right in the middle of ORZ's poorly defended homeland. Did i forget to mention that their bases have like no defense?
So, is there any guild that would like to plan a visit?? Give us a call
please keep in mind that disputes in one cluster is one thing, and betraying is totally another story.although i cannot represent orz on this matter, i'm sure we will treat them differently.

You mention closing ones eyes?
Whose eyes were closed when you guys held an OCC on a pacted guild for over a month?
Where were YOUR eyes?
As stated before, and by several others, diplomacy with the orz is a joke. We see how the orz handle 'cluster disputes'.
Enjoy your cluster now. Its the new welcome wagon of Mira.
Several guilds are interested in a orz sightseeing trip even as we speak.

have fun with that

:D

pixy

Postby pixy » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 02:03

well i am still trying to be polite here.....
Whose eyes were closed when you guys held an OCC on a pacted guild for over a month?
Where were YOUR eyes?
I think the reason was stated fairly clear by icyclaw-no JGs.
As stated before, and by several others, diplomacy with the orz is a joke. We see how the orz handle 'cluster disputes'.
I wonder if you can post any msg trying to talk it over, instead of crying no diplomacy when you didn't even tried.

as for andrea, fist said clearly that he is just an ordinary member of orz. and so am i.
so when he logged in and found his base was attacked by one of our naps, i see no problem of him saying backstabbing.
speaking of honor, your guild mate had just slapped you in the face
Several guilds are interested in a orz sightseeing trip even as we speak.
talking to you is like talking to 11 year old kids. you said no diplomacy while i see no evidence of diplomatic attempt. you cried of our OP yet you or your leader didn't think about the consequences before hitting us. you claim us dishonorable while you showed intentions to let others in...

there were several points at which you could stop the misunderstanding
1. ask that mate to downgrade his jg
2. stop that guy from tagging out and make the hit, or, at least, inform us that it had nothing to do with BOR in general.
3. ask all members to hold instead of making random base hits at innocent people (like fist), or suicide your mobile at our JG.
the list could go on if you make more wrong dicisions. as i said i am just an ordinary member. i am sure our leader will think further and for the great good. i also hope your leader is smart enough.

at last, i know you guys from AA. personaly i understand your feeling especially you are constantly changing tags. but please don't speak of honor if you plan to tag into soup. hope i made myself clear

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 06:40

Nothing will stop it, you know better then me

You arguments are just ridiculous, Orz was looking for a reason to hit Bor, period!

Soup? What has soup to do? You do not know anything about AA/SOUP maybe one day when you grow up, I will tell you the story, till that day go and show how strong you are! Still no honor or no face, but at least you can claim to be the strongest

pixy

Postby pixy » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 11:08

sigh.. now i feel ridiculous trying to talk sense into you but you keep saying the same sentences over and over.

i mentioned soup since you guys changing guilds constantly to keep napped with orz, right? lol

oh and this
You do not know anything about AA/SOUP maybe one day when you grow up, I will tell you the story, till that day go and show how strong you are! Still no honor or no face, but at least you can claim to be the strongest
i believe the ranking reads like this:
1 [Orz] Wrath of Gods 1,390,643,965 146 9,524,959
10 [BoR] Box of Rocks 111,654,125 103 1,084,021

lol, yet thanks for having such faith in us, we won't let you down.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 12:36

Well...

You should know that we guys have been fighting with both circ and bor, we joined them after long wars, to end the wars not because they had a nap with you...
Sorry for your delusional feeling, not everybody is concerned about orz,

I will not join soup or any other guild, is going be fun to hit any orz i have nothing to loose in mira, maybe yiu have...

Fist Of Legend
Guild: M:Orz, O:LOONG, P:MOE
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Fist Of Legend » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 12:51

everywhere you go is disaster.

your Nova adverture seems to be pretty much failed hence why you are back on Mira to mess around?

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 17:41

Fist Of Legend wrote:everywhere you go is disaster.

your Nova adverture seems to be pretty much failed hence why you are back on Mira to mess around?
Thanks... i love when i told that i can mess around, means that i am not a farm

chinky

Postby chinky » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 04:18

Iron fist you are a liar.a coward and a fool. I know as I allegedly started this .
1. Orz ABC guy harassed and occed a BoR base in 03. I sent fleets to free it. he left and returned. I asked why? no response.
2. So next to my base I see Orz occed some guy in M05 . I killed 5 fighters. Orz said You want war? i said tell that ABC guy to free my friends base or i will kill your occ.
3. Aoili ? sends a scout there I killed that. again honor your NAP
4. Aoili "we have no NAP just Fist? Translation not good. I said bad things.....called him weak. Trash talk Then A BoR base Mama is hit I see Battle Report.
5. I hit Orz base in M05 NOT 06 LIAR!
6.Aoili heads to 05 jg. I'm like WTF get me I'm waiting. In 5 min I swear on my life they sent an Armada! Aoili went berserk.
7. I begged.....begged him to stop! They were ready from the earlier issues with an 03 base of my friend.

proof? you used the 06 jg to get there! no one hit you jg liar.

Just admit you wanted to clean out 05 06 as it is so close to 03 and HH now has sit and wait for the millions of credits to convert into more DN and Corvettes because thats what I dealt with.

The BoR leader is a coward I mean the guild is farmville. Never attacking. Never supporting players. I was booted for my actions. I acted alone. I wanted 1 on 1 with this arrogant *** I was jumping to his base as he should have occed me. He IGNORED ME FOR HOURS! FINALLY HIT 1 BASE OF MINE. HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ME.

You are sneaky liars without honor.

FYI I never tagged out. I was booted next day.

I will retaliate.
1. boycotting General tso chicken for 1 month. cannot do more it's so damn good.
2.boycotting massage parlors with full body shampoo.. no I'm still going there.
3.boycotting nail salons
4. not speaking to my sister in law just my neice
5. selling my kung fu dvd collection
6. boycotting wal-mart
Last edited by SunTzu on Sun 03 Mar, 2013 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove filter bypass

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 06:04

Fighters 56,422
Corvette 1,384
Recycler 16,094
Destroyer 4,116
Frigate 5,281
Cruiser 5,351.6
Heavy Cruiser 3,585
Battleship 201
Fleet Carrier 292
Dreadnought 180
Titan 11

Fist of legend fleet...

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 06:37

Orz chingchangchong bor

/thread

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 08:09

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Fighters 56,422
Corvette 1,384
Recycler 16,094
Destroyer 4,116
Frigate 5,281
Cruiser 5,351.6
Heavy Cruiser 3,585
Battleship 201
Fleet Carrier 292
Dreadnought 180
Titan 11

Fist of legend fleet...
Somewhere... over the rainbow...

The kittehs got lazy

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Fist Of Legend
Guild: M:Orz, O:LOONG, P:MOE
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Fist Of Legend » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 12:40

chinky wrote: I will retaliate.
1. boycotting General tso chicken for 1 month. cannot do more it's so damn good.
2.boycotting massage parlors with full body shampoo.. no I'm still going there.
3.boycotting nail salons
4. not speaking to my sister in law just my neice
5. selling my kung fu dvd collection
6. boycotting wal-mart
I actually laughed at this one. As much as this is becoming a farce, I'll give you that point.
3. boycotting nail salons (these are vietnamese)
5. selling my kung fu dvd collection (you don't really want to do that..)

You never explained why ppl was hit in M05? (including my base)
and the M6 JG was hit , there was loads of debs in the morning.

FYI. I like rainbows but that doesn't mean everyelse is.

@all that racist comments above,
I .**** on you all
Last edited by Themis on Fri 01 Mar, 2013 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

pixy

Postby pixy » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 22:47

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Fighters 56,422
Corvette 1,384
Recycler 16,094
Destroyer 4,116
Frigate 5,281
Cruiser 5,351.6
Heavy Cruiser 3,585
Battleship 201