BoR Backstabbing

MarvinTheMartian
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: RMIT+

Re: BoR Backstabbing

Postby MarvinTheMartian » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 00:16

Fist Of Legend wrote:Our record of Pact Keeping is exemplary.
SOUP and orz have been friends since the begining of the server.

Not once have i ever doubted orz's commitment to a secure cluster.

chinky

Postby chinky » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 00:31

Fist Of Legend wrote:
chinky wrote: I will retaliate.
1. boycotting General tso chicken for 1 month. cannot do more it's so damn good.
2.boycotting massage parlors with full body shampoo.. no I'm still going there.
3.boycotting nail salons
4. not speaking to my sister in law just my neice
5. selling my kung fu dvd collection
6. boycotting wal-mart
I actually laughed at this one. As much as this is becoming a farce, I'll give you that point.
3. boycotting nail salons (these are vietnamese)
5. selling my kung fu dvd collection (you don't really want to do that..)

You never explained why ppl was hit in M05? (including my base)
and the M6 JG was hit , there was loads of debs in the morning.

FYI. I like rainbows but that doesn't mean everyelse is.

@all that racist comments above,
I .**** on you all

The Racist *beep* was not that funny and apologies. My sister in law and niece are Chinese and they helped write that. PS I will never sell
IP Man 1 or 2, Master Killer, Enter the Dragon,Fist of Fury,The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, or Iron Monkey.

I stated to your Aoili buddy I would attack 1 Orz base per every day my buddies base was occupied. Me alone not BoR. BoR attacks no one! I am Dexter Morgan. Please post my Attack Orz or BoR and show me these attacks lol! you will see 1 base(not you) and 1 scout and 5 fighters on a allies base you guys occed. That's it. And when you send my comments add the ones your guys sent to me!
Last edited by chinky on Sat 02 Mar, 2013 05:21, edited 1 time in total.

chinky

Postby chinky » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 01:00

MarvinTheMartian wrote:
Fist Of Legend wrote:Our record of Pact Keeping is exemplary.
SOUP and orz have been friends since the begining of the server.

Not once have i ever doubted orz's commitment to a secure cluster.
OMG the brown nosing sickens me! I have a SOUP member in 05 in the middle of this sending his fleet from 05 to 54 on scanner! posted it on skype. Real trusting lol. your Butt kissing won't save you. Orz is strong. too strong. and letting them turn BoR Derb into a juggernaut is insane! each Guild they derb and joking aside Orz are really good and really smart. They will build JG's in your Galaxy then move up. they are near invisible.
I would have done just as Orz did, and lied as they did. soon they will take out All top 100 players, then by using your derb fields to feed and train their weaker new players. Amass a force killing HH rivals.

Hey HH..... watch the fleet boards turn as you slip lower to Orz. Then they will come for you and you have nowhere to run. you had a chance to merge grow and change but much like us Americans, arrogance blinds you. Be vigilant ! They just got a huge boost!

Judge Dredd

Postby Judge Dredd » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 01:14

Really? If BoR had any greater intentions for the server than simming themselves up safely, they'd have realised what happened to the server post M08 crash..

chinky

Postby chinky » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 02:03

Judge Dredd wrote:Really? If BoR had any greater intentions for the server than simming themselves up safely, they'd have realised what happened to the server post M08 crash..
What are you taking about? BoR did nothing as I explained I did. Explain this server crash event in 08 please.

chinky

Postby chinky » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 04:31

Orz and BoR....“If the truth offends you, you are probably on the wrong side of it.

Fist of legend, my demands remain.
1. end occ on Crazy horse in 03
2. Admit I did not start this Aioli did.
3. Leave BoR in 05 06 and renegotiate a NAP with BoR leader

In return I will cease aggression. Ignore a single bee and die a death of 1000 stings. No guild will take me and I will remember all of you. Makes hunting so easy as each system has a snack. My Name is IP Man now not Dexter Morgan.

why IP Man?

IP Man is enraged when he sees a fellow Foshan master (Master Liu) mercilessly executed BoR friend in M03 for picking up a bag of rice from a prior victory after giving up in a second match against three karateka. He also comes to understand that Lin was killed in an earlier fight. Barely able to contain his rage, Ip demands a match with ten karateka at once. Despite having not practiced Wing Chun since the invasion began he proceeds to mercilessly crush each of them with a brutal yet efficient barrage of his martial art mastery. Me now fighting the [Orz]

That is my reasoning as I defeat you more will join me.

chinky

Postby chinky » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 05:56

Think on you sins[/b] :paranoid:

pixy

Postby pixy » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 08:36

chinky wrote: why IP Man?

IP Man is enraged when he sees a fellow Foshan master (Master Liu) mercilessly executed BoR friend in M03 for picking up a bag of rice from a prior victory after giving up in a second match against three karateka. He also comes to understand that Lin was killed in an earlier fight. Barely able to contain his rage, Ip demands a match with ten karateka at once. Despite having not practiced Wing Chun since the invasion began he proceeds to mercilessly crush each of them with a brutal yet efficient barrage of his martial art mastery. Me now fighting the [Orz]

That is my reasoning as I defeat you more will join me.
XD great movie i like it too

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 10:37

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:16, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Alvin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alvin » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 11:02

Balor wrote: I also find the anti-Orz racism to be pretty vile, all you ranters do is remind me (among other countless reasons) why I refuse to ever help lead an anti-Orz campaign. HH will never do it, I've soaked lots of tears from GMs and randoms for example Duffman/Draconim/Stella begging me to give Orz the Girls 1/2/3/4 treatment and I laugh in their faces every time, lrn2math and lrn2diplo and maybe you will avoid getting crushed on Oomph server.
Yeah the racism is uncalled for. It's just borne out of jealousy.

Because the girls 1/2/3/4 'strategy' worked out so well on Kappa, that it MUST be repeated :roll:
I still remember the day the move orders were to tag from girls 2 to girls 3 to launch fleet then tag back to girls 2 straight after, to avoid overfilling girls 3. And with about 8 co-leaders a blind man could see it wasn't going to work.

Judge Dredd

Postby Judge Dredd » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 15:42

Balor wrote:Let's all cool down and acknowledge that 95% of the BoR population are random farms and have been living on essentially borrowed time. I saw some of the first round Battle reports, Orz hitting for 50-90k pillages on Dizzy turret bases. Yea I get its a stronghold but tons of BoR have grown fat while adding very little defensive or offensive value to M00s other than consuming scarce resources and crying over occs and "equal rights" for unequal power or cluster contribution. That is just disrespectful when you sim under our shadow and shield - again I exempt a few BoR elites from this criticism but in honesty the BoR common man is a whiny noob farm. They got heart and did make the attendance/rally for M08 crash in fairness, as the Judge Dredd sob tears speak to.

This is Judge Dredd

Im probably pretty hot if im not crying all the time ^^

But what i was getting at, is BoR cant suddenly turn around and go, "owait this server really one sided" because they lost their pact or go "HH should kill Orz because then the server is a better place" for the same reason. :roll:

A little late to the fair Mira party. If they learnt how to count they would've understood what happened the whole server..

Worst thing is that they'll happily make the same mistakes (not that initially pacting the zerg was bad for them) in N, and O, etc.

And ya the racism is pretty un-called for, if Orz members were returning it like banter (against EU/US) then that would be more acceptable, they are not however.

PS Balor, i can haz your shoulder for when i get teary eyed yes?

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 03 Mar, 2013 08:11

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:17, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
SunTzu
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby SunTzu » Sun 03 Mar, 2013 13:13

Regardless of anything transpiring in-game it is obvious that neither guild has read the rules of posting on the forums - or simply does not care to adhere to them.

Knock off the filter bypasses, double posts and racism crap. Read the board rules before posting again.

Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns or suggestions. A moderator is only as effective as those members he serves, so feedback is always welcome and appreciated. All I ask is that you keep it respectful.
Forum rules
Appeals
chinky

Postby chinky » Sun 03 Mar, 2013 19:06

SunTzu wrote:Regardless of anything transpiring in-game it is obvious that neither guild has read the rules of posting on the forums - or simply does not care to adhere to them.

Knock off the filter bypasses, double posts and racism crap. Read the board rules before posting again.

there was no racism. you morons do not even understand 'racism' .
Idiots! no race was denigrated, in fact sarcastically complimented,
but when children in their pretend games they get confused. lack of education in usa, no concept in eu, and simple censorship and propaganda in communist and dictator run countries. this is a silly game and a waste of time. your victories and defeats are meaningless. you are not admired or praised anywhere because you have done nothing. literally if you are good at ae, you are a time wasting social outcast. You have no life so you live life in a fantasy world where here you become 'a someone'. orz may be a bunch of 14 year olds for all i know and so is soup. I do not know. I do know that many of you are talented in something. Go outside, play a sport, climb a mountain, read a book even play AE but get over the game as your life. the time you waste will be regretted later. I play due to a bad injury that limits my ability to go anywhere. you guys can. stop your nonsense. Moderator included even though you are the only one here with a job!
Live the Dash.
The dash is this - born 1973-died 2013 the dash is what you have in between, make it count!

MarvinTheMartian
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: RMIT+

Postby MarvinTheMartian » Sun 03 Mar, 2013 22:44

chinky wrote:
SunTzu wrote:Regardless of anything transpiring in-game it is obvious that neither guild has read the rules of posting on the forums - or simply does not care to adhere to them.

there was no racism. you morons do not even understand 'racism' .
Idiots! no race was denigrated, in fact sarcastically complimented,
but when children in their pretend games they get confused. lack of education in usa, no concept in eu, and simple censorship and propaganda in communist and dictator run countries. this is a silly game and a waste of time. your victories and defeats are meaningless. you are not admired or praised anywhere because you have done nothing. literally if you are good at ae, you are a time wasting social outcast. You have no life so you live life in a fantasy world where here you become 'a someone'. orz may be a bunch of 14 year olds for all i know and so is soup. I do not know. I do know that many of you are talented in something. Go outside, play a sport, climb a mountain, read a book even play AE but get over the game as your life. the time you waste will be regretted later. I play due to a bad injury that limits my ability to go anywhere. you guys can. stop your nonsense. Moderator included even though you are the only one here with a job!
Live the Dash.
The dash is this - born 1973-died 2013 the dash is what you have in between, make it count!

have you tried bacon man?

Return to “Mira”