FAKE to be disbanded

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: FAKE to be disbanded

Postby Kalypso » Tue 19 Mar, 2013 02:33

Lord Ted wrote:Hey Awol,

Good luck, I know this must of been a hard decision for you.

Also, HEY KalyPso I see you in your new shiny guild.

Hey Buddy! I think I sent you an ingame PM if you use the same name.

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 20 Mar, 2013 04:32

Judge Dredd wrote:Way too much, what happens when HH/Orz get defeated..

That would have to happen first, plus we all know when that happens LYTIH will have a different tag and will also defeat all the other guilds with some amazing ratio's

The end

What will happen is the same thing that happened whr AA on BETA got destroyed.

More guilds will be born, some with cowards and some with people that actually want to play. Some HH/Orz will join the 'good guys' because friendships will be made and the 'good guy' will be number 1

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby izanami » Wed 20 Mar, 2013 07:55

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:NOM is the training guild of sexy, from what Izan told us .....

When did I say this? Because NOM has never been our "sub" or "training" guild and I don't think I've ever referred to them as such.
They were considered allies for my original guild, because we stuck together and tried to help each other as much as possible during the lol50s "rampage" >_<
But more to the point - everyone that knows me knows I'm a bit of a control freak. Had NOM ever been my "training" guild I would have a more hands-on influence on the guild, and my only influence there is the friendship and mutual respect I share with Noogie. So if I did in fact ever refer to them as a sub/training guild, I must have misspoke, or it was a misunderstanding.

However, since NOM has since signed an MDP with LYTIH, I scheduled our NAP with them to end on the same date as LYTIH. We may negotiate further, but as of now that's where it stands.

hideAndSeek wrote:and join sexy??? arent they already part of the HH/ORZ pacts??? those really dont need more members and more fleet:(

We're not pacted with Orz, and according to them, never have been. We have a general "agreement" to stay out of each others' strongholds, nothing more, nothing less, and I highly doubt we'll stay off their menu for much longer considering how things have played out - especially recently.

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: FAIL

Postby Awol » Thu 28 Mar, 2013 05:46

izanami wrote:
Sasuke Uchiha wrote:NOM is the training guild of sexy, from what Izan told us .....

When did I say this? Because NOM has never been our "sub" or "training" guild and I don't think I've ever referred to them as such.

If they weren't your sub guild before they sure are now.

Soon the only targets left on the server will be the ones of guilds that aren't pacted to HH or ORZ.

Jony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: 50s

Postby Jony » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 20:12

Awol wrote:
izanami wrote:

If they weren't your sub guild before they sure are now.

Soon the only targets left on the server will be the ones of guilds that aren't pacted to HH or ORZ.

So true. NOM made a misstake. Mira has now become one big pacted simserver.

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 22:28

Both sides have plenty of targets. People just mad they can't bully some players around, they actually have to work. :snooty:

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: FAIL

Postby Awol » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 01:05

Lord Ted wrote:Both sides have plenty of targets. People just mad they can't bully some players around, they actually have to work. :snooty:

I would love to find these "plenty of targets" you speak of. Because everywhere I look I see the HH/ORZ alliance. The 3 legitimate guilds remaining are already feeding them so it is a bit much to ask them to also feed on each other.

Return to “Mira”