FAKE to be disbanded

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: FAIL

FAKE to be disbanded

Postby Awol » Sat 16 Mar, 2013 21:14

As server activity declines and leadership types move on those of us who want to continue playing have to adjust. FAKE was a 75 member guild with 2 active leaders facing overwhelming opposition. The result was basic stagnation. FAKE has a solid core of capable players but we have been unable to do anything significant with that core while trying to manage the rest of the guild.

As a result, very soon, FAKE will disband. Many of our members will go to GHOST, although I have asked them to also consider SEXY and DEF. A few will join me in a smaller more manageable guild.

Some might ask, why ghost, def or sexy? The reality is that the current 00-29 alliance has positioned themselves against us and our options are truly limited. SEXY may or may not take in former FAKE members, i have only suggested that people not interested in Ghost can try SEXY.

The new guild that comes out of this will be called [INV] invictus. We will maintain only the following political agreements.

SEXY, DEF and GHOST will be considered DNH (or NAP or whatever arbitrary word you want to apply)

I wont address questions or concerns here. If anyone wants to talk about this they can PM me in game. Thanks to everyone who was with me in FAKE, although we will no longer carry the same tag we will still be neighbors and friends in the 30s as-well as across guild lines.

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: FAKE to be disbanded

Postby Lord Ted » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 06:25

Hey Awol,

Good luck, I know this must of been a hard decision for you.

Also, HEY KalyPso I see you in your new shiny guild.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 11:26

hey :)
sad story :( wouldn´t be more benefic for MIRA if FAKE members sticked to a guild in the 30´s like DEF???
i mean, ghost already controls the 40´s and has lots of presence in the 50´s(and pact with lityh), and you guys are guiving more presence to them in the 30´s... 3 clusters to ghost :shock:
and join sexy??? arent they already part of the HH/ORZ pacts??? those really dont need more members and more fleet:(

well, i´m just from a lower ranked guild:? lol not even in leadership position, soiknow my opinion is some kind of rubish to you guys :P but this seems more benefic for MIRA... offcourse, ghost is not my favourite guild;) lol and even if they manage to join 30-59 to defeat the 00-29 (witch i woudnt mind that happen ;) ) we would be left with another 3 zerg cluster, but instead of beeing in 00-29, it will be in 30-59...
hope no one got upset with something i ight said:? probably/defenetly a lot is missing in my knowledge of the server politics, so my thought can be very very wrong :P lol just trying to see a perspective of whats going on :)
cheers8-)

Judge Dredd

Postby Judge Dredd » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 14:59

what about us :(

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 16:28

...has lots of presence in the 50´s(and pact with lityh), ...
i didnt forgot you guys :P but since ghost each day have more presence in the 50´s, and since you guys are pacted with them, i dont think LYTIH will have any problem in the 50´s... and i think you guys are on board with GHOST/DEF to take out the HH/ORZ thing :? lol i´m i wrong??
now assuming you guys go against ORZ/HH and assuming you defeat them, after that, the question is, will you guys break pacts to continue more war??? i dont believe so... you guys will make what HH/ORZ did, make the 30-59 a safe zerging place :P after all you will feel like you deserve it, thats why they do it :)
or are you going to fight ghost for the 50´s at that time?? offcourse you cant even answer to this, because then everyone would think this is backstabing bla bla, and i´m just mentioning a deal to take down the big, pact HH/ORZ, and then go back to each guild has his own cluster and start cluster war again... and this is what made me worried!!! if ghost is already enjoying this time of peace with DEF/LYTIH and conquering so much presence in 3 clusters 30-59, then after the WORLD WAR MIRA, they will be the strongest guild, conquering the 30´s from DEF and then conquering the 50´s from LYTIH, and if there is only one guild controling 3 clusters, you wont really have no more cluster wars :(

if there was a shorter way to explain this i apologise :P lolol

SpeedySurfer
Banned
Banned
Guild: M: SEXY
N: TIME
Galaxy: Nova

Postby SpeedySurfer » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 19:07

hideAndSeek wrote:
and join sexy??? arent they already part of the HH/ORZ pacts???
No.

M: SEXY | N: TIME
Jony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: 50s

Postby Jony » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 20:52

The GHOST members in the 50s are to little to even be a threat to the 50s. And even the pact between LYTIH and GHOST doesn't make them have the 50s yet :naughty: LYTIH are only 50-60 members and there is a huge SEXY and NOM presence around them.

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 21:18

SEXY is the place where dead guilds go to revive and less active players go to become active.

True story.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 22:02

oh ok :oops:
beeing in a small guild doesnt make me very knowledge person in whats going on :) lol 3 things that i was missing or badly informed :?
1 - that sexy is in the 50´s, i still thought they were in the 10´s :? lol
2 - who told me off the presence of ghost in the 50´s possibly was exagerated compared to the reality ( although
doesn't make them have the 50s yet :naughty:
i see you had the word yet, so it meens you see a possibility for that to happen :? )
3 - since i didnt know sexy is in the 50´s , i thought the support they were guiving to NOM wouldnt be enough to help NOM control the 50´s... but if SEXY/NOM end up controlling the 50´s, i´m more positive about the future :) lol and knowing that sexy isnt pacted with HH/ORZ, is even better:)

but i´m curious to see what kind of impact will happen/have in the 30´s, by having ghost with more presence there... only from FAKE they had 32 players , thats at least 450 bases in the 30´s :? and from what i know, maybe again i´m wrong, they already had some bases and some players based in the 30´s... so yeh even if ghost has like 40 members in the 30´s against the 88 members of DEF (and the 25 players from invictus??) they have the 40´s pumping fleet in peace to go farm the 30´s...

well either way, this is already supposing to much things lol
back to real world, i was just getting to the point for people to dont get carried away in making pacts to defeat ORZ/HH and then after that, it will remain another zerg dominance only because little by little they gained territory enjoying peace times :?

thanks for endulging me with coments to my thoughts and to complete my bad knowledge :P i apreciate :)

Sasuke Uchiha
Guild: Pls See Siggie

Postby Sasuke Uchiha » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 22:46

Judge Dredd wrote:what about us :(
We are tooo elite for them lol

4 [SEXY] Someones Extremely Yeasty! 581,109,720 90 6,456,775
10 [LYTIH] Weloveyourtasteinhats 147,729,465 57 2,591,745
11 [«NOM»] COOKIE MONSTER 136,751,615 101 1,353,976

NOM is the training guild of sexy, from what Izan told us .....

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 23:47

you wrote too much before :P lololol
yeh i red it :P hehehe

Sasuke Uchiha
Guild: Pls See Siggie

Postby Sasuke Uchiha » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 00:42

Lol :think:

Near L
Banned
Banned

Postby Near L » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 01:09

I find this quite a pity. But I wish you the greatest in your new journey, and luck upon the path you have chosen.

The future lies to those of the past, to say more is quite simple: The past was in the hands of Imperium, and so shall the present, and future be.
Judge Dredd

Postby Judge Dredd » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 02:37

Way too much, what happens when HH/Orz get defeated..

That would have to happen first, plus we all know when that happens LYTIH will have a different tag and will also defeat all the other guilds with some amazing ratio's

The end

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:14

yeh like i said, i was already supposing to much future... lol
was just seeing if people stop making ghost so strong :P although i want 30-59 to go fight the zergs :P lol
but be positive, the big will fall :)

sorry for getting this out off topic, but it was about convincing FAKE members to join SEXY or DEF , instead of ghost... after all you guys will end up fighting together for a period... so it wasnt so much out off the topic :P (worst rationality ever lol )

thanks you guys, and good luck on your quests in Mira :mrgreen:

Return to “Mira”