Orz & HH gang up on Bor

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Orz & HH gang up on Bor

Postby Captain Slice » Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:45

Well it isn't enough that the number one ranked guild Orz is attacking Bor number 15 ranked. The number two ranked guild Head Hunters have dropped their NAP with Bor and immediatly attacked them the next day. I guess where there is dead bodies on the field there are turkey vultures circling overhead. What I don't get is why Orz and Head Hunters can't grow a pair and fight each other. Of course this is a victims point of view. So I predict in another 8 months this server will be sterile like the others before them because of zerging guilds. The Ironic thing is Bor took in the ones that started the conflict (AA) and now they have all quit the server. I don't forsee Bor surviving much longer unless these two lunch stealing bullies (Orz & HH) lighten up and let people play.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Orz & HH gang up on Bor

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 18 Apr, 2013 13:58

I think it has a little to do with cross server vendetta. Reference Nova

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 08:29

Which is one of the reason why AE is stagnating. A new server should be fresh, without political fallout from servers preceding or following it.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 21:26

BoR is not really important and that's why I dropped them. What value can a 50mil fleeted guild with no blobs, divided over a million PRings and CC, possibly contribute to my guild and alliance? Don't bring Nova into this, BoR is simply useless and ~HH~ "moved on" like a college relationship that wasn't working for us anymore.

OP's tears speak to the entitled farm mentality, I even told Locheili that we weren't trying to gang BoR and we would only run 100% perma occs of BoR accounts in retaliation for hits on our bases. All we did was move a worthless pact off our books.

Footnotes 3 4
Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Sat 20 Apr, 2013 03:12

Its funny how you waited until someone else took your bad relationship away and made sure they couldn't do anything to you. Well you can't have my lunch money. Orz took it all.

ViSatori2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ViSatori2 » Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:40

People got to eat.

Return to “Mira”