First Op as DSP GM, First Success

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: First Op as DSP GM, First Success

Postby Kalypso » Thu 09 May, 2013 16:41

Dionysus wrote:I will admit that some hits were scrubby, but we did derb a good amount of INV fleets in 30 for great profit. Yesterday alone we derbed more than 500k of Greco Champ's fleet.

As I said before we came before Orz. DA/GODS could have sent to M30 to repel our invasion but they didn't have the activity to do so. Most of my players have filled their queues for 150+ hours off of INV, GODS, and EVIL bases. So for me this is a successful op because we had more good profitable hits to bad hits.

Dude, you are delusional.

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

these re not great hits..come back to the forum when DSP does something worth talking about.

Total cost of units destroyed: 76935 ( Attacker: 63805 ; Defender: 13130 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +4800 ; Defender: +2470 )
New debris in space: 37716
Attacker conquered the base
Attacker got 17685 credits for pillaging defender's base.

Total cost of units destroyed: 86635 ( Attacker: 60855 ; Defender: 25780 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +3827 ; Defender: +4608 )
New debris in space: 48000
Attacker got 2293 credits for pillaging defender's base.

Total cost of units destroyed: 67950 ( Attacker: 58120 ; Defender: 9830 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +4279 ; Defender: +2142 )
New debris in space: 33206
Attacker got 15984 credits for pillaging defender's base.

Total cost of units destroyed: 119285 ( Attacker: 88085 ; Defender: 31200 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +6526 ; Defender: +4982 )
New debris in space: 60890
Attacker got 19751 credits for pillaging defender's base.

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: DSP

Postby Dionysus » Thu 09 May, 2013 17:05

Good job you found a handful of bad hits. :clap:

In total though it was a successful op. We were able to roll into the 30's uncontested without the use of a wormhole. And once we landed I saw my guild as active as ever and making very profitable hits.

Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [DSP] Disaster³ lvl 62.3
Fleet Name D³
Defensive Force
Player [INV] biafo lvl 58.56
Fleet Name Fleet 302 (Destroyed)

Total cost of units destroyed: 1090230 ( Attacker: 372990 ; Defender: 717240 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +48163 ; Defender: +57993 )
New debris in space: 596184

Attack Force
Player [DSP] Setaba lvl 58.12
Fleet Name Fleet 1270
Defensive Force
Player [INV] Jon Snow lvl 50.54
Fleet Name Fleet 660 (Destroyed)

Total cost of units destroyed: 294200 ( Attacker: 97630 ; Defender: 196570 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +11123 ; Defender: +16916 )
New debris in space: 164752
Attacker got 29296 credits for pillaging defender's base.

Attack Force
Player [DSP] Setaba lvl 58.19
Fleet Name Fleet 1268 (Destroyed)
Defensive Force
Player [INV] Jon Snow lvl 50.54

Total cost of units destroyed: 365310 ( Attacker: 57000 ; Defender: 308310 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +13779 ; Defender: +21030 )

Attack Force
Player [DSP] Xocsbibisan lvl 59.21
Fleet Name Fleet 451 (Destroyed)
Defensive Force
Player [INV] Greco Champ lvl 64.93

Total cost of units destroyed: 67040 ( Attacker: 22665 ; Defender: 44375 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +3676 ; Defender: +2787 )
New debris in space: 35294

Attack Force
Player [DSP] Xocsbibisan lvl 59.21
Fleet Name Fleet 455
Defensive Force
Player [INV] Greco Champ lvl 64.93

Total cost of units destroyed: 390315 ( Attacker: 135690 ; Defender: 254625 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +21401 ; Defender: +16229 )
New debris in space: 205343

Attack Force
Player [DSP] Pin0y ArchAngEL lvl 56.73
Fleet Name Endeavour 1375
Defensive Force
Player [INV] Greco Champ lvl 64.66
Fleet Name Fleet 882 (Destroyed)

Total cost of units destroyed: 96415 ( Attacker: 29070 ; Defender: 67345 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +5495 ; Defender: +3711 )
New debris in space: 52064

I would post more, but it's not worth my time. I'm happy with the activity my guys had, and the profit we made. I look forward to leading DSP for a long time to come.
Good job men! :D

Ex: A: [MaY]/[SHLD]; D: [5555]/[LSD]; J:[UFA]; K: [SoT]; N: [xD]
Current servers: D: [NeM]; M: [DSP]
svebor

Postby svebor » Thu 09 May, 2013 17:26

btw who derbed your inactives in the end?
EVIL?

you got to be pro to let 42mil guild derb you.

Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Dionysus » Thu 09 May, 2013 17:36

svebor wrote:btw who derbed your inactives in the end?
EVIL?

you got to be pro to let 42mil guild derb you.
They derbed 400k inactives. Then we derbed them. 700k derbs that is now ours. That's a 300k profit out of nothing....
Last edited by Dionysus on Thu 09 May, 2013 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Thu 09 May, 2013 17:37

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: FAIL

Postby Awol » Fri 10 May, 2013 00:45

Your op was nearly a complete failure. Unless you consider moving an entire guild out of cluster to hit a few bases in a single galaxy a success. I may never understand the noobness of guilds and individuals who think base hits matter in this game but I am glad you all are around.

The only thing dsp accomplished in the 30s was exposing yourselves as bad, very very bad. Making you a prime target for anyone who pays attention. And making me happy I didn't acknowledge your plee for merger.

Go ahead and celebrate your 10s of K's of profit we are still digesting the 270m we recently ate and when we do we cordially invite you back.

Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Dionysus » Fri 10 May, 2013 01:47

We took advantage of what we were given. We rolled into the lower 30's uncontested and hit many INV,GODS, EVIL and other bases as well as fleets in 30-33.
Profit is profit. Had we stayed in the 20's we would have less experience and less creds to put into prod.
Also when did I plee for a merger? I simply asked if you were interested.
Anyway good job on derbing our inactos. Maybe in the future we can get a proper fight.

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Awol » Fri 10 May, 2013 03:03

Dionysus wrote:We took advantage of what we were given. We rolled into the lower 30's uncontested and hit many INV,GODS, EVIL and other bases as well as fleets in 30-33.
Profit is profit. Had we stayed in the 20's we would have less experience and less creds to put into prod.
Also when did I plee for a merger? I simply asked if you were interested.
Anyway good job on derbing our inactos. Maybe in the future we can get a proper fight.
If your goal was to stretch your legs and test your ability to move, then fine. You moved but that was about it. You learned some things about your guild but you didn't do anything worthy of a forum thread and you certainly didn't display anything worthy of the word "success" at least not from the perspective of an outsider. You should have considered the following items before posting here

1. You need to exit safely and get all fleets out. That is at least as important as any other factor when moving the guild. (you left to much behind)
2. You need to move around, frequently, when in enemy territory. (you hardly moved at all)
3. You need to run OPs when out of cluster (I didn't see any)

additional considerations.

1. There is no way you would have landed or lasted more than a day in the 30s if ORZ was not planning to come. You may have landed before them but you may recall we were expecting them at exactly the same time we were expecting you. The ORZ arrival is the only reason you were allowed to land and allowed to stay.
2. Just as you arrived INV had spent %44 of their entire guild fleet and was being pursued, again, by ORZ (the #1 guild on the server). Despite that we refused your offer for a NAP and the salvation your merger proposal might have offered us from ORZ. Your take away should be that we didn't view you as a threat and weren't bothered by your presence in the 30s. At all.

considering the above you understand our reaction to this thread.

Greco Champ

Postby Greco Champ » Fri 10 May, 2013 04:34

I love how you post reports of me getting hit a few times for profit. Did you witness your guild fail hitting me numerous times for mass losses, while I smashed the crap out of your noobs parking fleet on my bases? Did you see that I stole enough derbs from your fail hits to fund 3rd round of prings on 17 bases and first round on new base? I can't believe you are bragging about picking this fight. Not only was it a failure, but cowardly. Can't wait to meet you guys on the battlefield when your not suckling the tit of ORZ.

Dupont

Postby Dupont » Tue 14 May, 2013 13:27

Let me get this right... you came and claimed massive success when quite a few of INV players had only support fleet left, they couldnt come down to meet you as ORZ was in M34 and moving up to catch some INV people.

So its a great success that you came, hide behind ORZ, so INV could not contest M30, then you could do some frankly shocking hits and only a very few people number of INV got caught out trying to hide 270m derbs but couldnt.

Half the time you guys were flying blind and some were actually landing in empty regions with no bases (3-7 million fleet landing) it was wondered if it was a new DSP tactic to send to an empty region that had even had a DSP scout in there or just weird.

Next time come and attack and try not to hide behind a larger guild and then we will see what success you have.

Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Dionysus » Tue 14 May, 2013 19:27

Greco Champ wrote:I love how you post reports of me getting hit a few times for profit. Did you witness your guild fail hitting me numerous times for mass losses, while I smashed the crap out of your noobs parking fleet on my bases? Did you see that I stole enough derbs from your fail hits to fund 3rd round of prings on 17 bases and first round on new base? I can't believe you are bragging about picking this fight. Not only was it a failure, but cowardly. Can't wait to meet you guys on the battlefield when your not suckling the tit of ORZ.
Battle reports or this is a lie. I didn't see you get any derbs from any attacks other than a 20k fleet that was occupying one of your bases after we had left.
And it's funny that INV calls DSP cowards when you guys backstabbed your ally and derbed their blob.

GODS, you will be next to be derbed by INV don't fool yourself. They have shown that they do not respect pacts.
Dupont wrote:Let me get this right... you came and claimed massive success when quite a few of INV players had only support fleet left, they couldnt come down to meet you as ORZ was in M34 and moving up to catch some INV people.

So its a great success that you came, hide behind ORZ, so INV could not contest M30, then you could do some frankly shocking hits and only a very few people number of INV got caught out trying to hide 270m derbs but couldnt.
Again, I will repeat since you guys are missing the point. DSP obviously didn't expect you guys to be able to come down from 39, however we thought that GODS could save their only ally in the 30's to contest our landing. They did not, and so that is how we were able to stay in the 30's uncontested 72 hours before any ORZ fleets landed. Comprende?

Success doesn't solely revolve around profit. YES we did gain profit, but I also got to see that my guild was willing to move into other clusters and be active and make hits. We in DSP had fun with moving across clusters and making hits rather than simming like the rest of this server. So yes it was a success. Obviously we didn't get 240mill or anything pro like that, but most of us did make profitable hits to fill our prod queues for more than two weeks.

Also you guys in INV seem to think that you were the only ones that were attacked. DSP got most of its profit off of GODS, and EVIL bases. As well as other random farm guilds in the lower 30's.

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Tue 14 May, 2013 22:10

Please tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

Battle Report

Location Treasure XV (M30::01:12)
Time 2013-05-09 22:48:35
Server Mira

Attack Force

Player [INV] El Pirata lvl 62.45
Fleet Name Fleet 620

Defensive Force

Player [DSP] beluga lvl 45
Fleet Name Fleet 2387 (Destroyed)

Total cost of units destroyed: 59470 ( Attacker: 19500 ; Defender: 39970 )

Experience: ( Attacker: +1544 ; Defender: +4127 )

New debris in space: 29326

Battle Report

Location Treasure XV (M30:01:12)
Time 2013-05-09 22:46:59
Server Mira

Attack Force

Player [INV] El Pirata lvl 63.99
Fleet Name Fleet 620

Defensive Force

Player [DSP] Thaithai lvl 49.18
Fleet Name ปล้น 1380 (Destroyed)

Total cost of units destroyed: 2573500 ( Attacker: 1104500 ; Defender: 1469000 )

Experience: ( Attacker: +76006 ; Defender: +167424 )

New debris in space: 1279460

Battle Report

Location Treasure XV (M30:01:12)
Time 2013-05-09 22:45:18
Server Mira

Attack Force

Player [INV] El Pirata lvl 63.99
Fleet Name Fleet 619 (Destroyed)

Defensive Force

Player [DSP] Thaithai lvl 49.18
Fleet Name ปล้น 1380

Total cost of units destroyed: 1168455 ( Attacker: 457680 ; Defender: 710775 )

Experience: ( Attacker: +34509 ; Defender: +76016 )

New debris in space: 579166

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Tue 14 May, 2013 22:14

Dionysus wrote:So after being at the helm of DSP leadership for less than two and a half weeks, we have jumped into the lower 30s and are currently bulldozing INV and GODS bases left and right. We've been here for exactly a week now and the profit has been glorious, 190-240 econ bases with only 5/5 prings. :P We've also pillaged a couple INV bases right after they picked up debris from their DEF crash, which gave us 100k+ profit.

INV players that want to raise the white flag and join DSP, the door is open. :)

First op, first success. :dance:

You seem to forget the bullcrap you write.

Are you Rasputin on Beta?

Awol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Awol » Tue 14 May, 2013 23:28

the forums are dead and this convo is fun so why not carry on?

you fed us 2.5m as you left, its a tiny amount but I bet it was enough to evaporate all profit you made off INV while in the 30s.

You push nonsense about how we can't be trusted when you yourself wanted to pact or even merge with us. Do you really believe we can't be trusted or are you just getting mad? Aren't you pacted with SOUP? They dropped a nap with FAKE before the 7 day cancellation period ended. You don't seem to have trust issues with them.

You call INV cowards for hitting DEF? We assaulted a larger guild and did it with substantially less fleet and they had defenders advantage. I submit that it takes larger balls to do that than moving to a cluster under cover of the #1 guild on server and sitting stationary in a single galaxy for a few base hits. Put yourself at risk before talking about internet courage. we have been at risk since before we existed. The last ORZ invasion was our sixth by a top two ranked guild.

Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Dionysus » Wed 15 May, 2013 01:18

This convo is fun and this forum is dead, that is the only reason why I continue to reply to Kalypso's trolling >.>'

The inacto derb was unfortunate. That's what happens when players don't follow orders.
Awol, I never called INV cowards. You know that I personally praised your guild and want DSP to become something like INV if possible: a tight knit group of active and experienced players. I simply stated that INV has no right to call DSP cowards and what not when INV broke their pact early with DEF and proceeded to derb their ally. And analyzing that event, INV can not be trusted at all. But then again most guilds in AE can not be trusted because we all have our own agenda and plans.

Awol, you and your guild tend to forget that GODS also shares the same cluster with you. They could have easily sent to M30 and contested our arrival, they did not and throughout the op we in DSP had to be alert of the DA/GODS blob in the mid 30's. So we were in fact at risk for that three day gap before Orz came into the 30's

Return to “Mira”