Backstabber DSP

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~
Galaxy: Mira

Re: Backstabber DSP

Postby lilsammy » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 08:27

You seem to think there are guilds not guilty of betrayal, I challenge you to find a single guild in the top 10 who hasn't "betrayed" another guild or individual players to get to the top.

Guilds break pacts and use "underhanded" tactics all the time its just part of the game.

When you start a thread in the forums about it, it makes you look like a sore loser to everyone else. Granted your letting everyone know what happened but anyone who cares will already know.

You need to do what it takes to win in this game, to get to the top honor doesn't come into it, top guilds don't get there by playing nice plain and simple.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 16:20

Define "betraying" pl0x.

Red Raven
Guild: [Wintr][VS]
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Red Raven » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 23:32

lilsammy wrote:You seem to think there are guilds not guilty of betrayal, I challenge you to find a single guild in the top 10 who hasn't "betrayed" another guild or individual players to get to the top.

Guilds break pacts and use "underhanded" tactics all the time its just part of the game.

When you start a thread in the forums about it, it makes you look like a sore loser to everyone else. Granted your letting everyone know what happened but anyone who cares will already know.

You need to do what it takes to win in this game, to get to the top honor doesn't come into it, top guilds don't get there by playing nice plain and simple.

so inviting another guild on a blob crash. the last 10-20 minutes or so they change their minds and hit their pacted guild.

yeah thats really stating that we are the sore losers of the game.

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~

Postby lilsammy » Thu 27 Jun, 2013 10:25

Jesus Christ wrote: so inviting another guild on a blob crash. the last 10-20 minutes or so they change their minds and hit their pacted guild.

yeah that's really stating that we are the sore losers of the game.
Yeah you sound like sore losers!

You needed another guild to double team on SEXY to win in the first place so what choice did you have other than to invite another guild along?

You invited a guild you guys had basically forced into a pact with yourselves, otherwise DSP's position would be untenable, they did not have much choice but to pact you guys in the first place.

SEXY provided them a way to get back at you guys for your past deeds and to allow them to be "free" in a manner of speaking.

I seriously don't know what you guys expected, if you open a prisoners cell and give him a knife whats he going to do to the guard?

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 29 Jun, 2013 03:12

Dishonor on the internets shall not be tolerated!

Meow 4.0 will revenge later servers for this etc.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Postby JJCv2.0 » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 22:20

Friz wrote:We made a crash in M24.
In last moment DSP betrayed us and join SEXY's side.
We lost about 300m fleet.
They lost their honor...
I laughed, especially when DSP shot SEXY in a few instances. That's funny. But, being a new DSPr, and although I don't know any of you people, I wore out my F5 key that day. Fun is fun.

Retired AE Philanthropist.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 01 Jul, 2013 03:52

Hey look! I found a new avatar for EPIC

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Beets
Guild: HH

Postby Beets » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 20:43

DSPHaunter wrote:I usually never come and hang out on the forums, but seeing this is a post mainly concerning me and my own decisions/actions, I decided to reply.

First off, I'd like to point out this is my first server, and that I know nothing about previous AE politics, forums and history, so i'll just give it my best shot. I would've gladly explained myself to you Friz, but yet you blocked me via PMs, so I'll just post this here as you seem pretty much butthurt.

When SEXY made that landing in the 20s, I had two choices, either cover your side or SEXY's. I had to choose between keeping my relationship with an ''ally'' that kept swooping us our farms constantly, and forcing us to make peace with them through our NAP, or start over with a new relationship with SEXY, that I had no knowledge on. But I came to learn that Izzy is a really talented, polite and friendly lady, and she gained my trust and my respect, and therefore, so did SEXY.

But there is more to it than just that. I could've just taken SEXY's side officially without what we call in french this ''coup de grâce''. The main reason that pissed me off against EPIC was you giving sanctuary to DDs, a guild mostly filled with ex-HH members that dropped guild because they wanted to tackle DSP. No friend steals other friends' earnings, nor do they welcome their enemies. We worked hard to fight off DDs, and I was so pumped for my first blob crash, and then Fidgety came along and stole it from us. I told myself if I ever get to make decisions for my guild, I would bring you down, not only EPIC, but also DDs, that is now mainly part of EPIC leadership.

I can't remember exactly how much fleet you guys had on blob, but i'd say around 70 million, and this happened around 4-5 months ago. Put an interest of 100% per month, and you got just about the same amount that you owed us from this treason. Truth is, call this whatever you want Friz, treason, backstab, betrayal .. I call it payback.

And please, don't make me laugh. You have no allies. We once were your only friends, and you treated us like crap. Through this, DSP lost a pact with a useless and ego-centered guild, yet they gained more derbs than they ever collected, but also something much more important: a second friend, that they can COUNT on, something EPIC will eternally lack of. Thank you to all SEXY members. Fate had us meet as foes, but I believe this is the first step to a beneficial and mutual friendship.

I'll just finish off with this phrase, that I posted on my profile and that will stay there until EPIC is burned to ashes : The betrayers have become, the betrayed.

Haunter
1 post - 3 reputation points. Has anybody else done this well?
Don't think so.

jks

Postby jks » Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:24

Beets wrote:
DSPHaunter wrote:I usually never come and hang out on the forums, but seeing this is a post mainly concerning me and my own decisions/actions, I decided to reply.

First off, I'd like to point out this is my first server, and that I know nothing about previous AE politics, forums and history, so i'll just give it my best shot. I would've gladly explained myself to you Friz, but yet you blocked me via PMs, so I'll just post this here as you seem pretty much butthurt.

When SEXY made that landing in the 20s, I had two choices, either cover your side or SEXY's. I had to choose between keeping my relationship with an ''ally'' that kept swooping us our farms constantly, and forcing us to make peace with them through our NAP, or start over with a new relationship with SEXY, that I had no knowledge on. But I came to learn that Izzy is a really talented, polite and friendly lady, and she gained my trust and my respect, and therefore, so did SEXY.

But there is more to it than just that. I could've just taken SEXY's side officially without what we call in french this ''coup de grâce''. The main reason that pissed me off against EPIC was you giving sanctuary to DDs, a guild mostly filled with ex-HH members that dropped guild because they wanted to tackle DSP. No friend steals other friends' earnings, nor do they welcome their enemies. We worked hard to fight off DDs, and I was so pumped for my first blob crash, and then Fidgety came along and stole it from us. I told myself if I ever get to make decisions for my guild, I would bring you down, not only EPIC, but also DDs, that is now mainly part of EPIC leadership.

I can't remember exactly how much fleet you guys had on blob, but i'd say around 70 million, and this happened around 4-5 months ago. Put an interest of 100% per month, and you got just about the same amount that you owed us from this treason. Truth is, call this whatever you want Friz, treason, backstab, betrayal .. I call it payback.

And please, don't make me laugh. You have no allies. We once were your only friends, and you treated us like crap. Through this, DSP lost a pact with a useless and ego-centered guild, yet they gained more derbs than they ever collected, but also something much more important: a second friend, that they can COUNT on, something EPIC will eternally lack of. Thank you to all SEXY members. Fate had us meet as foes, but I believe this is the first step to a beneficial and mutual friendship.

I'll just finish off with this phrase, that I posted on my profile and that will stay there until EPIC is burned to ashes : The betrayers have become, the betrayed.

Haunter
1 post - 3 reputation points. Has anybody else done this well?
Don't think so.
i know one...
Everyone knows him and he never made a post anywhere...
He was called EFIALTIS. Betrayed 300 Spartans some thousands years ago.
I bet Haunter will beat him soon. EFIALTIS was a bit more good looking than Haunter though.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 10:12

Seriously.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 23:14

U could all do what Jesus said....
Turn the other cheek :whisle:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.

Return to “Mira”