Backstabber DSP

Friz
Galaxy: Mira

Re: Backstabber DSP

Postby Friz » Wed 19 Jun, 2013 20:42

izanami wrote:I've always been an honest, honorable player...
honorable player? of course...

[WMD] - [Orz] - [Legio]
Descolada
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Descolada » Wed 19 Jun, 2013 22:39

As much as I enjoy the e-tears, just STAHP. No one's pitying you. Besides you guys had to see this coming. *cough* :whisle:

You needed to be derbed off the high pedestal your ego's were on, so you were.

I know I overuse these images a bit, but basically;

tl;dr
Lanceyy

Postby Lanceyy » Thu 20 Jun, 2013 23:32

I was quite amused with ur blob crash tactics..
Did u guys just told ur members to slam their fleets into ours regardless of profit/ratio?

Battle Report
Location 15 (M24:44:51:11)
Time 2013-06-19 00:00:24
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [EPIC] Crimson Bolt lvl 64.15
Fleet Name Fleet 295
Defensive Force
Player [SEXY] Lance lvl 68.9
Fleet Name .

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 321026 0 4.6 4.6 0
Corvette 11028 0 9.2 9.2 0
Cruiser 31705 7249.7 50.4 55.2 3.8
Carrier 1692 0 23.4 55.2 3.8
Fleet Carrier 188 0 102.4 220.8 15.2
Dreadnought 120 34.37 1209.6 1177.6 38

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 541964 95752 4.7 4.9 0
Cruiser 37689 22612.5 49.2 58.8 3.8

Total cost of units destroyed: 13959750 ( Attacker: 8713490 ; Defender: 5246260 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +749670 ; Defender: +605066 )
New debris in space: 7573846

-----

Naice rainbowz btw

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 21 Jun, 2013 06:49

EPIC started a lot of drama over the last few weeks by taking in

1) The DDs guys, prematurely ending a war just as DSP got the upper hand in it.

2) Every player within striking level inside the M20 cluster in a systematic attempt to starve out DSP while you simmed those awful rainbow fleets.

Those 2 grievances alone is more than enough for most guilds to drop a pact, and open fire.

And you are deluded if you think the DSP leadership did not run this by Balor. ~HH~ will probably sit this one out breaking out the popcorn.

So please... less qq.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
DSPHaunter

Postby DSPHaunter » Sun 23 Jun, 2013 00:26

I usually never come and hang out on the forums, but seeing this is a post mainly concerning me and my own decisions/actions, I decided to reply.

First off, I'd like to point out this is my first server, and that I know nothing about previous AE politics, forums and history, so i'll just give it my best shot. I would've gladly explained myself to you Friz, but yet you blocked me via PMs, so I'll just post this here as you seem pretty much butthurt.

When SEXY made that landing in the 20s, I had two choices, either cover your side or SEXY's. I had to choose between keeping my relationship with an ''ally'' that kept swooping us our farms constantly, and forcing us to make peace with them through our NAP, or start over with a new relationship with SEXY, that I had no knowledge on. But I came to learn that Izzy is a really talented, polite and friendly lady, and she gained my trust and my respect, and therefore, so did SEXY.

But there is more to it than just that. I could've just taken SEXY's side officially without what we call in french this ''coup de grâce''. The main reason that pissed me off against EPIC was you giving sanctuary to DDs, a guild mostly filled with ex-HH members that dropped guild because they wanted to tackle DSP. No friend steals other friends' earnings, nor do they welcome their enemies. We worked hard to fight off DDs, and I was so pumped for my first blob crash, and then Fidgety came along and stole it from us. I told myself if I ever get to make decisions for my guild, I would bring you down, not only EPIC, but also DDs, that is now mainly part of EPIC leadership.

I can't remember exactly how much fleet you guys had on blob, but i'd say around 70 million, and this happened around 4-5 months ago. Put an interest of 100% per month, and you got just about the same amount that you owed us from this treason. Truth is, call this whatever you want Friz, treason, backstab, betrayal .. I call it payback.

And please, don't make me laugh. You have no allies. We once were your only friends, and you treated us like crap. Through this, DSP lost a pact with a useless and ego-centered guild, yet they gained more derbs than they ever collected, but also something much more important: a second friend, that they can COUNT on, something EPIC will eternally lack of. Thank you to all SEXY members. Fate had us meet as foes, but I believe this is the first step to a beneficial and mutual friendship.

I'll just finish off with this phrase, that I posted on my profile and that will stay there until EPIC is burned to ashes : The betrayers have become, the betrayed.

Haunter

Friz

Postby Friz » Mon 24 Jun, 2013 21:17

The first thing you need to understand is DDs.
We hadnt created it for fighting with DSP. Im an old leader of DSP and iv never attacked DSP nor my friend too.
You attacked us first, kicked me when im off then scare from levis and hit them.
All the things happend about your fear.
Haunter, this is not my first server im playing AE since 2008. You dishonored yourselves and nobody trusts betrayers in AE

Well done SEXY. You won the war with politics GG

[WMD] - [Orz] - [Legio]
Duuuuude
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Duuuuude » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 01:55

Politics is war. Even if leaves one needing more showers after all is said and done.

Let us let go of the past, there is no way to reclaim it. Let them forget what we have done, in fear of what new glory we find today.
Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 10:24

Frizell wrote: Haunter, this is not my first server im playing AE since 2008. You dishonored yourselves and nobody trusts betrayers in AE
Sorry what does the fact that your not entirely new to AE, but still pretty new to AE, have to do with dishonoring yourself and nobody trusting betrayers in AE?

I know you are from WMD, so you may not understand politics > war. A good politician can defeat a guild three times his size, all because he plants the right guilds against his target. EPIC are terrible politicians. Funny enough, Friz, WMD were similar. WMD couldn't be diplomatic, and never did anything of importance other then sim to win, after a short while of doing stuff. Then when things got tough, WMD was gone.

Quit bragging about the fact you have been around for a few years, if your guild history is not that impressive.

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~

Postby lilsammy » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 14:37

Frizell wrote:Well done SEXY. You won the war with politics GG
I fail to see what the problem with this is.

Could you do me a favor and read this thread back from the point of a third person and then tell me you guys don't just sound like your butt hurt because you lost?

I mean it really doesn't matter how you win a war, do you think the USA thought "you know dropping these atomic bombs on Japan is a bit inhumane" I think it was more like "Lets end this war".

You guys need to really consider how you guys look right now, instead of saying "Fair game" you are all being butt hurt crying about honor and betrayal, seriously guys grow up or stop playing, AE has always been like this and crying on the forums has never changed a thing.

P.S. I know this message is not likely to change anyone's point of view you are all likely to continue to act like children who have had there toys smashed.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 15:27

lilsammy wrote:

Could you do me a favor and read this thread back from the point of a third person and then tell me you guys don't just sound like your butt hurt because you lost?

I mean it really doesn't matter how you win a war, do you think the USA thought "you know dropping these atomic bombs on Japan is a bit inhumane" I think it was more like "Lets end this war".

You guys need to really consider how you guys look right now, instead of saying "Fair game" you are all being butt hurt crying about honor and betrayal, seriously guys grow up or stop playing, AE has always been like this and crying on the forums has never changed a thing.

P.S. I know this message is not likely to change anyone's point of view you are all likely to continue to act like children who have had there toys smashed.
OMG! You did change my point of view.. This thread just makes me sad :3

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 16:06

thats da best political speech i haz read in a long time Haunter!

+1 /signed

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lilsammy » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 16:11

Lord Ted wrote:WMD couldn't be diplomatic, and never did anything of importance other then sim to win, after a short while of doing stuff.
Its odd that you say this Lord Ted, I have heard this is how you intent to lead NSFW.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 18:00

You are from NES? Then I assume you are from PUSS? Odd you would say it, your GM must keep you in the dark.

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lilsammy » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 20:00

Nope our GM doesn't keep us in the dark he just doesn't fill our heads with delusions of grandeur.

Friz

Postby Friz » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 01:58

lilsammy wrote:

First, we are not crying dont worry im at enough age to understand this is just a game
Second, here is no problem about sexy victory, they would win the war with or without dsp, they have more fleet and better averages
Final, this topic is all about dsp betray i wanna let everybody know about what happened ok?

[WMD] - [Orz] - [Legio]

Return to “Mira”