INV's path to defeating Orz.

J-E-N-O-V-A
Galaxy: Mira

Re: INV's path to defeating Orz.

Postby J-E-N-O-V-A » Sat 31 Aug, 2013 14:40

Balor wrote:
30 Aug 2013, 16:30:14 Build New Base Base -26,213,376

Thanks for the derbs :whisle:

So, how much of that derb did you make yourself?

svebor

Postby svebor » Sat 31 Aug, 2013 14:54

J-E-N-O-V-A wrote:
Balor wrote:
30 Aug 2013, 16:30:14 Build New Base Base -26,213,376

Thanks for the derbs :whisle:

So, how much of that derb did you make yourself?

since everybody in HH works for him, probably all of it.
i don't get it myself.
i thought this was a war game.
what is the point in two biggest guilds dominating the server and not planing to take on one another.
once you manage to get rid of ghost, everybody on the server will be pacted with everybody else and you can just sim next 10 years.
for what purpose?

i think i was in a 5 blob crashes on this server. my guess is balor was in none.
his and cascadias exp points come from kd people out of pure paranoia or for no reason at all sometimes.
it takes no effort to just pick off people who thought they were safe and landing on their own blob.
or to kd somebody for doing something that was not approved by everybody.
compared to balor, even Kim Jong Un seems like a democrat.

if you didn't think INV merger was a good thing for HH, you could have just stopped it.
i've had several people from HH message me saying they thought what you did was a *beep* thing to do, but my guess those people will be your next kd project when you decide you are running low on credits.

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Sat 31 Aug, 2013 15:35

If Orz wanted to defeat HH, at this time they could easily do it.

I think the move HH played was smart. Not sure if that was the entire plan all along or if they noticed the effect of their actions after they did it and then attempted to make good with Orz. Either way it was smart on their part to backstab their members. The intel I have in my inbox right now, suggests that it wasn't the plan all along and HH reacted, but diplomacy gets fun sometimes with how people hold back certain pieces of intel at certain times. But as I said while everyone is busy pointing their fingers at the big bad Balor, he made the right diplomatic move in this situation to keep his guild alive. Keeping INV with them, could have ended very badly for HH.

We all try to judge guilds on actions when it involves backstabs or other dishonourable movements. However through my time in AE I have seen people do backstabs and then a couple servers later they scold someone for backstabbing. Balor literally isn't the first GM who would do something like this, and he certainly isn't the last. The big named GM names rise and fall, but their tactics are always similar in nature.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 31 Aug, 2013 19:28

And Crash wasn't a VGM. He had led about 3 ops and reached a point where he thought he was the boss but he forgot he works for me. He thought INV was a great deal because it would force us into a war with Orz, I have a feeling though he would've left me with the mess and fallout of leading that op war. Thus he got killed for
- Ignoring the Chain of Command
- Ignoring Leadership
- Trying to run a silent coup to empower himself within the guild
- Plotting to hurt our server long ally

[21/07/2013 04:08:13] Balor: bro I apologize for the shady I got strongarmed into it by my inner circle
[21/07/2013 04:08:36] Balor: you cant imagine how badly they were salivating during the 40s op but I kept all that covertness, covert
[21/07/2013 04:09:08] Balor: I still want to be buddies/potential P allies they pointed out though that Legio/SLS was just gonna do this same op in a few days

So Mr. Balor, how do you explain that in one server you cannot control your inner circle and in the other one you kick because they ignore the chain of command?

I can only assume that you are just finding excuses for your back stabbing and/or kicking players....

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 31 Aug, 2013 21:56

Good questions with easy answers
1. Re: Skype I felt personally awkward that I had fooled you and I knew I was within 24 hours of zero fleeting your blob. In other words it is called just kidding and I felt bad and tried to come up with something that wouldn't hurt your feelings.

2. Base 21, no one knows how much cash I had been simming prior to the crash. It was actually a lot, and I made 2 large XP BRs recently. Caps donations are nothing new and they are as always voluntary. One exception is I invested in an exotic caps spec on Mira and he finally got some serious derb rapeface in which is unavailable to my spec. Given that I authorized and bankrolled this rapeface it's not unreasonable at all for me to call in a favor and he was happy to do it.

Don't forget that because I am an amazing GM and give my players heaps of cash and action opportunities. I get my PMs daily such as "Balor you are the best, I am proud to fight for you thank you so much for this crash. I've collected most of my profit please accept some of the extras." This is so common in fact and I'm loved internally on all servers that the sum of it, Root's ZF + Outback Zak's ZF + exotic caps rapes + noncaps donations adds up to a base 21. To reject these gifts would be to reject their essential symbol of friendship, it would just be rude.

Footnotes 3 4
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 07:53

Lord Ted wrote:If Orz wanted to defeat HH, at this time they could easily do it.

I think the move HH played was smart. Not sure if that was the entire plan all along or if they noticed the effect of their actions after they did it and then attempted to make good with Orz. Either way it was smart on their part to backstab their members. The intel I have in my inbox right now, suggests that it wasn't the plan all along and HH reacted, but diplomacy gets fun sometimes with how people hold back certain pieces of intel at certain times. But as I said while everyone is busy pointing their fingers at the big bad Balor, he made the right diplomatic move in this situation to keep his guild alive. Keeping INV with them, could have ended very badly for HH.

We all try to judge guilds on actions when it involves backstabs or other dishonourable movements. However through my time in AE I have seen people do backstabs and then a couple servers later they scold someone for backstabbing. Balor literally isn't the first GM who would do something like this, and he certainly isn't the last. The big named GM names rise and fall, but their tactics are always similar in nature.

I have a tissue...wipe the spooge off your lips.

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 09:19

Kalypso wrote:
Lord Ted wrote:If Orz wanted to defeat HH, at this time they could easily do it.

I have a tissue...wipe the spooge off your lips.

Ted is a professional diplomat now...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Mon 02 Sep, 2013 03:57

not my diplo...

ted is diplo for NSFW...i imagine bright red lipstick, ripped pantyhose..tight black mini skirt and some fire engine red whore heels...at least in this case...

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 02 Sep, 2013 07:10

Kalypso wrote:not my diplo...

ted is diplo for NSFW...i imagine bright red lipstick, ripped pantyhose..tight black mini skirt and some fire engine red whore heels...at least in this case...

LUE in Alpha made this definition of a diplomat : professional cock sucker.

Tes is now professional.

In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Mon 02 Sep, 2013 21:36

From the PM's I got from different sources, the correct people read the post correctly. The incorrect people read it wrong. And the people looking to misread it have misread it.

My job here is done.

The sad part is I spelled it out in SEXY what I was saying, Kaly came online, apparently refused to read it, and then posted in the forum. However in the book of disappoints that I have seen in my time in AE, this one doesn't hurt too much. She was looking to misread it, and refused any alternative. Silverknight on the other hand, doesn't know how to read politically fueled forum posts.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 02 Sep, 2013 21:42

Lord Ted wrote:From the PM's I got from different sources, the correct people read the post correctly. The incorrect people read it wrong. And the people looking to misread it have misread it.

My job here is done.

The sad part is I spelled it out in SEXY what I was saying, Kaly came online, apparently refused to read it, and then posted in the forum. However in the book of disappoints that I have seen in my time in AE, this one doesn't hurt too much. She was looking to misread it, and refused any alternative. Silverknight on the other hand, doesn't know how to read politically fueled forum posts.

I know how to read them, I just chose to go with the humorous. :bleh:

MarvinTheMartian
Guild: ╰▲╯

Postby MarvinTheMartian » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 12:00

fire engine red whore heels

My kinda shyt!

Tho maybe not wore by somebody called Ted :paranoid:

Another smack thread that needs locking.

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 20:59

Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: TFR
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Ratimus » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 14:56

Oh look i found some washed up Beta flunkys :p

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 15:47

hey, either get a mira acct and join or beat it :D

Return to “Mira”