INV's path to defeating Orz.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: INV's path to defeating Orz.

Postby Baylor » Sun 29 Sep, 2013 08:28

Goter wrote:
Balor wrote:
Goter wrote:I wonder if administration ever thought just spawning 3 billion Drekon fleet onto a blob and crashing it themselves to keep the server alive.

Seeing Ceti, probably not. I can only imagine what people would say though if Xaman or Wizard who made the game saw the Mira server itself and decided to ruin everything for Orz and HH. Would be ironic, because in the end as many have said. It's a game. No one has more power than the creators. Would also be a huge message if at some point they saw something happen to the point that they don't support the decision players made to play their game.

boo hoo, so you're a farm and your guild and account have a *beep* rank. That's all your tears are about, wiping out Orz/HH with a 3bil Drekon is idiotic and is called "picking the winners." The server's winners played a better game than the losers and that's that. Everyone who cries about dead servers and lolmorals really what they are saying is they wish they were rank 1 and if given the chance to Shady FTW they'd use exactly the same playbook as I do, in fact many people including AA/IMP leadership have emulated my executive style they just do an inferior job of copying it.

Wow, what a tough guy. Attacking my accounts and my guilds because of me stating a hypothetical that is obviously impossible. I stated it because other games and their creators tend to reform their game when players find a way to break their rules on the system. Of course, politics have nothing to do with it, but as I said. The creators in the end have overall power of the game and can ruin you if they so wish under their opinions if you do something they find is not allowed under their guidelines.

I am a competitive person, I love a challenge and I fought HH / Orz, I fought China as a member of OFACE, I fought a few server wars in Alpha. I won't say I wouldn't mind having Rank 1, but by any means your accusation is irrational and absurd. I believe shady game play is needed, a must. Though there are borderline situations when that shady behavior goes too far. China was accused of it on Omega, look where that got them?

If on one server you can kill China, a massive power of good players. Even you can fall on future servers. You won Mira, but can you keep the winning streak forever? Ask China.

You are right that was a bit more invective than the situation called for. Still, I have defended the Orz/HH alliance many times against silly arguments and the 3bil Drekons was just one straw man too crazy. Even if you are going with the "just kidding" tact the 3bil Drekons tears is laughable

I see you are platinum and Ceti is your home galaxy. I don't actually know anything of your accounts quality or ability. Ceti is "extremely conquered" by power block and Helion is also extreme but different. You speak of e-justice and the "rules on the system" and the HH/INV clash is all politics and tactics. Drekons punishment is subjective, that is just what you want to happen and its arbitrary (my point). I don't actually know who your M guild if you even have an account, OFACE is a great guild but your Drekons tears are still the irrational and absurd here

Also, I did not say "Shady FTW" is the name of my playbook, just pointing out that is what others would call my playbook. I believe in my vision and its Quite honorable. I'm a pretty great guy and you can ask hundreds of players across our many affiliate and family guilds

Footnotes 3 4
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 29 Sep, 2013 22:31

Wow, I wonder if U read U own post...

Do U laugh at yourself ?

I mean the chronic BS I read is incredible.

I guess U think everyone is gullible.

PEEPS don't buy this BS......

THIS GUY IS A CLOWN Spinner......He is weak.

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:00

Balor, before you that community of players were better off.

Good luck zerging.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 04:32

Good luck.....lolol

They gonna Quit Kappa server....

They so fail and can NOT take being out played....

Cowards all the Addex Balor clowns....

Will never fight a skilled guild......they will quit and delete...

Spin that U coward Balor......

Quit.

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 04:36

Not sure which is worse, Balor's transparent propaganda or Evil Ant's incoherent babbling.

Dravis
Guild: [SGC]
Currently , [WMNH]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Dravis » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:21

Wlerin wrote:Not sure which is worse, Balor's transparent propaganda or Evil Ant's incoherent babbling.

lack of lemonz

Return to “Mira”