Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira

Re: Meanwhile in the teens...

Postby izanami » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 01:47

I'm not "giving up"...

But it is an option. Since Balor thinks so many will simply turn on the "traitorous GMs" then if the guild wants me out to save themselves, I'm willing to do so. No harm, no foul. If the guild(s) involved choose to fight regardless, then I'm not going anywhere. But I won't just quit unless its what everyone (or the large majority) wants. But when he tries to spin it like I'm using my guild as a human shield to save myself, I'm just not going to go along with that because it isn't the case here. I've been coup'd and survived (oddly enough in large part to Balor's help, oh the irony lol) but I'm not willing to let others suffer for some personal vendetta against me without all of the cards on the table. No one will be going into this blindly and if we fight, we fight together. If we don't, then clearly it will require my removal.

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 03:21

I come to realize that when players don't leave the guild and mass suicide, or form a new guild do we know they accept their leadership and their problems.

If that were not the case, Balor would had plenty of players suicide and kill ~HH~ from the inside, but people accept Balor as their leadership.

Xuan as well for Orz.

ZOO for CCP, Mandel for GHOST.

Even Nard and all his issues. He had people follow him and the problems he had to endure as a leader.

My point? SEXY would of killed Izzy straight away and began to beg Balor for forgiveness before HH could even begin to attack the teens if they didn't want Izzy as their leader.

Need a new quote.
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 03:21

what the **** am i reading here. **** balorfag. he has taken this game and made it his life.

he can go suck a g*d dam **** for all i care.

he should really go outside more often..there's a world out there dude...figure it out.

Izzy, you arent going anywhere..**** this balordouche. mire is bigger than the teens.

*****$ cross server drama basement dwelling *** clown
Last edited by Themis on Tue 08 Oct, 2013 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypasses removed

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 04:38

Balor wrote:Crying about my story that I only want to kill 2 SEXY fleets, yet I will kill the other 106 fleets and 1.4bil in SEXY innocents if that's what it takes to get to them

The term for that is human shield and it is Quite immoral as well as "evil" and "wrong" :naughty:
No it's not. The term is camaraderie, one for all and all for one, teamwork, etc. You go after one of them you go after all of them. It's easy to forget what a manipulative liar you are, but then every now and then you pull crap like this. No wait, you pull crap like this all the time, we just don't see it on the forum.

I honestly don't know how the rest of your crew can stand you. Even Addex is better than this.

Even all Quake's (alleged) sins on other servers considered, it's still cowardice to abandon him to you.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 05:11

Wlerin, awesome post...

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~

Postby lilsammy » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 10:09

This thread makes me laugh so hard, you all take this far too serious, its actually hilarious to me how much stereotyping goes on in this game.

All this BS about "If people didn't like there leaders they would leave" ... that is the biggest load of s**t I have ever heard, there are a 100 reasons why you would stay in a guild with a GM you don't like.

- Leaving will get you derbed / farmed
- That guild might be the only large guild in the cluster so leaving means possibly relocating
- You have friends in the guild who don't want to leave
- You are better off under a leader you don't like than one you do.

Like I said many reasons to follow orders and not leave a guild liking ones guild leader has very little to do with it and all this "Emotional" crap that is going on is irrelevant, you guys should look at this game more logically! You do what you need to, to stay on top and to keep others in line if Balor wants to derb Quake for what he did that is his choice and those in ~HH~ follow him in this possibly not all of them do it because they also want to derb Quake but in the process of doing that it means we get to make hits which are profitable who is to argue with that.

You all need to grow up or stop playing a war game, if you all want to be friends and get a long go arrange a tea party or something.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 12:43

Yup is a war game, and rest assured that i do not forget that...

Unfortunately there are players... Balor, that do not understand it... not those posting here, i am quite sure that most of the posters play to win, not to socialize only...

You are missing the point... people is tired of cross server BS, people is tired of being blackmailed for their actions in different servers, and finally people is tired of cheaters.

That is all about... no good or bad GMs...or socialize more or less, does not need to be a rocket scientist to understand it

Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Goter » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 19:04

Without the support of your people, you do not have an army.
With enough lack of support, you have a rebellion.
And thus, a revolution occurs.

Need a new quote.
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 23:54

System Copy Savebox 8 Oct 2013, 23:31:17
The game account of player Balor was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Research 3 to be removed.

Sooo0... with yet another "Balor" account being deleted for "whatever" reasons on Mira this time. Does this mean Izzy's off the hook? :whisle:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
StarMetal

Postby StarMetal » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 00:19

:nonono

Dravis
Guild: [SGC]
Currently , [WMNH]

Postby Dravis » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 00:26

Shark Bait wrote:System Copy Savebox 8 Oct 2013, 23:31:17
The game account of player Balor was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Research 3 to be removed.
Perhaps he shouldnt of KD'd Spider & scooped the derbs today then huh....

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 00:39

Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Goter » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 00:41

I warned him. :?

EDIT:

[~HH~] is now efficiently down nearly 200 million fleet from their two best accounts getting deleted. #1 and #2 best accounts in the server gone.

Need a new quote.
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 01:08

karma is a witch.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 01:54

I approve of this.

~Quake

Return to “Mira”