Balor last dance !!!

tenisportugues
Guild: [~SLS~] Hugues de Payens
Galaxy: Nova

Balor last dance !!!

Postby tenisportugues » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 23:59

System Copy Savebox 8 Oct 2013, 23:31:17
The game account of player Balor was deleted, causing a trade route to your base ******* to be removed.

No Comments !!!! :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Balor last dance !!!

Postby fendelius » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 01:06

name shname. whose to say it was who u tink it wuz?

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 02:02

i heard he will be back...he has a 'supply'

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
J-E-N-O-V-A
Galaxy: Mira

Postby J-E-N-O-V-A » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 03:27

The game account of player Cascadia was deleted, causing a trade route to your base ****** to be removed.

There goes the top 2 accounts. :biglaugh:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 06:18

Meh. And DA bringing 1 billion to M22/M23 to wreck the 20s.

And after DSP and HH are extinct, then what?

Your victory rings a little hollow.

However, I'm going to have a fun time.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~

Postby lilsammy » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 07:39

It would be nice to have some "Facts" on what really happened and why, all the speculation is just a waste of time.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 07:49

lilsammy wrote:It would be nice to have some "Facts" on what really happened and why, all the speculation is just a waste of time.
Fact) I told Balor in a thread not too long ago that the administration staff has complete control over the game. They decide whether or not the players' decisions are acceptable.

Fact) #1 and #2 best accounts on Mira are now deleted by the administration.

Apparently, I do have a bit of wisdom behind my words Sammy-boy.

Need a new quote.
jks

Postby jks » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 09:14

Did anyone ever wonder how it was possible for BALOR to have such a high fleet count and high tech level while the same time having a medium to low econ and be constantly full of credits (as exposed when one of his bases was attacked and pillaged)?
How he made all these credits to support base growth, tech leveling and fleet growth? No one can produce 11+ k fleet per hr and keep constantly researching tech at 2k+ per hr with only 7k econ and never making big hits to make profit. Even making big hits or chasing occs it requires a large amount of fleet to sacrifice... and that never happened with Balor whose fleet had a steady growing pace. So where did Balor take the average ~5000 credits per hr every day for all that months?

jks

Postby jks » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 09:33

SilverKnight wrote:Meh. And DA bringing 1 billion to M22/M23 to wreck the 20s.

And after DSP and HH are extinct, then what?

Your victory rings a little hollow.

However, I'm going to have a fun time.
Just do what you proposed to me after DSP betrayed EPIC

Bouahahahahahahahaha

When HH and DSP extinct we will be able to play the game without air filtering masks, cause your stink gets through the monitors and affects our breathing.

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~

Postby lilsammy » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 12:01

When HH & DSP are gone the game will be better you say...

Well in the unlikely event this happens, the game will be the same game someone will take there place and those that are not the ones taking there place will come to the forums where they will cry and moan about it like children.

As is the way of AE it seems.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 14:25

lilsammy wrote:When HH & DSP are gone the game will be better you say...

Well in the unlikely event this happens, the game will be the same game someone will take there place and those that are not the ones taking there place will come to the forums where they will cry and moan about it like children.

As I said I'm going to have fun... on a side note, DA is not making any hits in M22 at all... they are totally bypassing HH bases ... This isn't about taking down Balor. It's about supporting EPIC/BURN.

You are going to have to keep that billion in M21-23 forever then, because we will not ever be at peace with that bunch of scrubs.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Beets
Guild: HH

Postby Beets » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 15:22

Rep'd for truth.

As far as Balor's account building is concerned - it's possible to get nearly infinite growth with caps. They can take down large fleets loosing very little fleet themselves. They're like a T-Rex. They can eat all they want with little fear of getting hurt themselves. And like the T-Rex their biggest problem is getting enough to eat before starving.

Balor had many, many legit sources of credits. Besides derbing opponents, Balor was efficient at derbing inactive or ineffective members, and guild members who act against the purpose of the guild. Also it's true that his guild members let him scoop their derbs from time to time. Many of us are very effective at making derbs and just can't process them fast enough so we let our caps eat them.

I can't comment on the specifics of why the admin did what they did, but much of the speculation in this thread is just plain inaccurate. Whatever else can be said about Balor, it's true that his tactics and strategy are excellent. In that way he was a fantastic AE player.

One more thing, people playing with multiple accounts is ubiquitous in AE. The ways to spot them are painfully obvious. Just go to Faboo/Edie and the signs are too clear. Accounts that grow like crazy, only to go completely dormant for months, then grow like crazy again. Most likely played by a good player, handed to the GM (or someone else in the guild) multied for a while, then handed to another good player. Or, all those JG multies - players who never get over level 30, never make much fleet, but are experts in converting their credits to JG to help the guild.

The problem for the admins is that even though this problem is clear, finding proof of it is difficult. If they do nothing, they risk having AE be just the way it is (without the seemingly random bannings). If they they ban a few folks now and again, they look capricious. And if they ban every suspicious account, they'll end up removing some honest players.

jks

Postby jks » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 16:38

SilverKnight wrote:

As I said I'm going to have fun... on a side note, DA is not making any hits in M22 at all... they are totally bypassing HH bases ... This isn't about taking down Balor. It's about supporting EPIC/BURN.

You are going to have to keep that billion in M21-23 forever then, because we will not ever be at peace with that bunch of scrubs.

hey, i have a plan...
Why do not all you DSP blob in M24??? We can then all BURN come there and help you derb DA!!!
Oh wait, you do not trust us!!!

But why??? This way we can return the favor...

You betrayed/derbed EPIC and now that you do not have the protection of SEXY/HH you do not like the result?

What really you have done that will make any of us fear you? Backstabbing can be done once, but backstabbers you will be for ever. Now go find some clueless guilds to play friend and derb them to get some credits to sim. i heard UC are blobbing somewhere and your GM offered them a joined OP... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :biglaugh: against DREKONS. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

jks

Postby jks » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 16:43

And where is your GM???

Haunter??? Did he change his name or it got deleted like being a Balor's multi???

Cause after your betrayal he was moving back and forth to HH / DSP.

As of BALOR...
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=113148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Wed 09 Oct, 2013 23:51

Balor? Addex?

Where are you?

Return to “Mira”