Balor last dance !!!

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Balor last dance !!!

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 02:56

BURN can laugh while DA is in the area... as soon as they leave... BURN will get farmed to the ground, and we will not accept surrender. No prisoners, no peace.

Oh, and after they leave, we will find a way to return the favor, unless they want to stay and try to protect BURN's pathetic failed guild from their ultimate demise.

And one other thing... a zerg formed to hunt ~HH~ temp pacts ~HH~ so the entire server can go after DSP. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You accomplished the impossible : you made me like Balor more than you.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 18:00

SK is there actually anyone u like more than Balor? :whisle:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 18:14

Himself.

jks

Postby jks » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 18:28

SilverKnight wrote:BURN can laugh while DA is in the area... as soon as they leave... BURN will get farmed to the ground, and we will not accept surrender. No prisoners, no peace.

Oh, and after they leave, we will find a way to return the favor, unless they want to stay and try to protect BURN's pathetic failed guild from their ultimate demise.

And one other thing... a zerg formed to hunt ~HH~ temp pacts ~HH~ so the entire server can go after DSP. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You accomplished the impossible : you made me like Balor more than you.

And one other thing... a zerg formed to hunt ~HH~ temp pacts ~HH~ so the entire server can go after DSP.

You are right, this whole DA invation is wrong...The more moral and successful approach would be that of DA planning a joined op with DSP and when the two blobs meet DA backstabs and ZFs DSP.

You really are a piece of art. You are a member of a guild that backstabed it's ally without any warning (under the command of a BALOR'S multi) on a planed op and now you come here and protest that DA invades 20s after NAPing HH.
That is a very wrong perception of reality.
As for your threats...No one really cares about a bunch of noobs, inactives and simmers that think that they are great players just because they managed to attack their allies and collect whatever remnants SEXY left.

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~
Galaxy: Mira

Postby lilsammy » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 19:13

[SEXY] Midnight vs. Quake losses: 5,287,500 / 6,503,975
[SEXY] AM vs. Quake losses: 23,973,695 / 22,215,400
[SEXY] Lord Ted vs. Quake losses: 25,762,505 / 42,350,000

I will just leave this here...

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]

Postby izanami » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 19:26

Yeah, bc Balor managed to get ZAP-ZAP to recover the account, since we all know that admin's don't acknowledge account transfers. I suppose leaving the account to suicide on our blob would have been the better option?

The almighty Balor giveth, the almighty Balor taketh away. Everyone he has ever "helped" along the way should take note, because it doesn't matter how many hours you put into building up an account, nor how much money you spend on upgrades, if you aren't the original owner and some douchebag decides he wants to pull it out from under you, he can and will.

Idk why people can't see all the shady for what it is. Kind of like how he pacts DA/GHOST in the 20s so they can free farm DSP and not get involved in helping us while the big bad Orz rushes to the HH blob to fulfill their master's wishes. Even after all this time, it really does blow my mind how unscrupulous some people are just to "win" at spaceboats.

By the way Balol...you said you were only after Quake and I. Well, you got rid of Quake, and I've offered myself up for sacrifice...so what excuse do you have now? We all know you were just using us as a means to an end, to take out SEXY and we were the perfect scapegoat. Now are you going to fall back to that old reliable excuse "I have too much pressure from my inner circle to back down now"... :roll:

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~

Postby lilsammy » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 20:07

I am no christian I hate religion in general but the phrase:

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone"

I am not going to try to say what you do is wrong or right no one in this game is innocent of bending and breaking rules, backstabbing & playing politics to get what they want. (Bar a tiny percentage of players)

You can post about how Balor is this terrible person but I find it just a tad ironic, that is all I am saying.

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 20:52

usually if enough time passes, "the admins" won't give you back an account... i've seen bunches of times when someone tried to recover an account months later and were told it was too late...

on the other hand the people who handle that for AE don't go by a single rulebook, so its kinda random what can happen. you'd think they'd have standard rules for how to handle that issue, but they don't.

one of the reasons that i don't "move up" to better accounts after i get suicided (now every server at least once) is that there's too much risk the original owner takes back the account and all the work that i did on it gets lost (and that my original account is either derbed, occ'd and useless or someone else is playing it). [there's also that most people build lousy accounts that i wouldn't *want* to take over :P )

anyway, i'd be upset if i made an account and quit a server, and the new owner either moved all the bases to another cluster (happened to me once), deleted all the bases and quit (happened to me also once), logged in one time and then let it go UC (f.u. war beaver >.< ) or if they joined to an enemy guild (as quake did)

if i had been quake i would have returned the zap zap account and taken a vacant account in sexy or w/e else guild he wanted to join... isn't really fair to the person whose work you took over to drag it to an enemy.

and if i had been balor i would have tried to recover the account on the off chance the admin who processed the request was a dolt and let zap zap get it back. i wouldn't have expected it to work, but would have tried...

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game

FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 20:59

There's nothing quite like an account you've built yourself from the ground up.

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 21:33

lilsammy wrote:I am no christian I hate religion in general but the phrase:

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone"

I am not going to try to say what you do is wrong or right no one in this game is innocent of bending and breaking rules, backstabbing & playing politics to get what they want. (Bar a tiny percentage of players)

You can post about how Balor is this terrible person but I find it just a tad ironic, that is all I am saying.

In 7 years *looks at Alpha account*, yes 7 years, I have yet to backstab, cheat, or play politics in a harmful way. Unless you got some example no one else has been able to find in the 7 years since I came to AE, then I am in the tin bar of players who have taken the moral high ground.

What I think this server needs is more people focused on logical responses than emotional responses.

I back Izzy until you see me in a different tag, I have room to take in any mud you got on her and still remain clean relevant to most top players.

Any account someone gave me, is rightfully theirs if they ask me for it. I spent a lot of time working on the account I occupy, but the original owner can have it if he wants. The difference between myself and the Quake situation is that the original player only wanted it because Balor asked him to do it so that they could pull a sneaky maneuver and suicide the blob or make us hit it. It was a win-win for Balor. Wasn't a tactic a good tactician would need to use to win, but no one should ever claim Balor to be a good tactician.

Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 22:06

Sorry, Ted. No one is perfect and neither are you. The one thing I can rarely agree with Sammy in this case.

I find it under the term "The Best of Two Evils" scenario when against Balor.

Need a new quote.
Dravis
Guild: [SGC]
Currently , [WMNH]

Postby Dravis » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 22:26

Why can't we all just get along?

:think:

Oh right ... Ego's.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 23:04

Shark Bait wrote:SK is there actually anyone u like more than Balor? :whisle:

Back a long time ago I offered a year upgrade to the guy who made Balorragequit

Looks like no one is gonna collect it since he is gone by fod maggotry

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 23:11

SilverKnight wrote:
Shark Bait wrote:SK is there actually anyone u like more than Balor? :whisle:

Back a long time ago I offered a year upgrade to the guy who made Balorragequit

Looks like no one is gonna collect it since he is gone by fod maggotry

Upgrade Wizard.

Need a new quote.
Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Thu 10 Oct, 2013 23:11

Goter wrote:Sorry, Ted. No one is perfect and neither are you. The one thing I can rarely agree with Sammy in this case.

I find it under the term "The Best of Two Evils" scenario when against Balor.

Not saying I'm perfect. Big difference from having morals and not having morals. or E-honour.

Return to “Mira”