Mad props to DSP

drlee

Mad props to DSP

Postby drlee » Thu 17 Oct, 2013 07:42

Just wanted to give some mad props to DSP. We here in DA pacted out half the server and then zerged the rest to take on such a small guild (why we shared the derbs I dunno). Despite our overwhelming number advantage, DSP has shown mettle and bit back a few times. You guys did about as much as you could considering you took on about half the game, except your inactives that gave us a big chunk of derbs. So just wanted to give you props. :wink:

lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~
Galaxy: Mira

Re: Mad props to DSP

Postby lilsammy » Thu 17 Oct, 2013 20:28

That about sums up my reaction to that post, is English your first language?

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 17 Oct, 2013 21:46

Wow!.... I smell a rat :paranoid:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
DarkPhoenix
Guild: A:¤DA¤
O: ADHD

Postby DarkPhoenix » Thu 17 Oct, 2013 22:55

I see DSP needs some glasses!!!!

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 06:58

don't sell yourself short dude. in spite of all the troubles you had launching on time , defending your blob , making profitable hits(cough cough tankgirl cough)etc i have never seen such a fast and coordinated response when it came to eating the derbs of your guild mates destroyed by [dsp] members:D in future i would recommend you save us all the hassle and instead blob up in the 30's somewhere and give an order to move.Then whoever doesn't follow it KD them. you would accomplish the same thing you did in the 20's with the added bonus of not being laughed at by everyone in the process.

Still you livened things up here so on behalf of everyone in [dsp] :clap:

DarkPhoenix

Postby DarkPhoenix » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 07:41

Dont worry one day we will be back when DSP needs more farming cuz thats all DSP is are farms they dont do nothing else but feed the hungry kids :)

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 08:32

:roll:

Disast3r

Postby Disast3r » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 09:03

DarkPhoenix wrote:Dont worry one day we will be back when DSP needs more farming cuz thats all DSP is are farms they dont do nothing else but feed the hungry kids :)

Maybe next time u guys should call some backup ?

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 09:08

Yeah, call back up, because zerging the entire top ten outside of HH and Orz is not enough to make it happen.

If your zerg can't finish the job on little DSP, what are you going to do when Orz and HH come calling? Oh yeah, we already KNOW the answer to THAT one. You will roll over and grab your ankles again, praying you didn't forget the lubricant.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
DarkPhoenix

Postby DarkPhoenix » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 09:31

Its not our fault that everyone wants to get in on the action of farming u guys I mean it wouldnt be right for us to deny someone to farm you because they are not in our guild after all what has DSP ever done but be farms?? I mean at least DA stands up and does something even when we are getting invaded we still do something we dont just run and hide like some do.

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:02

DarkPhoenix wrote:Its not our fault that everyone wants to get in on the action of farming u guys I mean it wouldnt be right for us to deny someone to farm you because they are not in our guild after all what has DSP ever done but be farms?? I mean at least DA stands up and does something even when we are getting invaded we still do something we dont just run and hide like some do.

:biglaugh: the reason so many ppl wanna farm [dsp] is because they want revenge.farms don't have enemies.farmers do.as for running and hiding [da]'s biggest source of income from this op was 1.derbing their inactives 2. scooping the derbs of fleets that [dsp] memebers destroyed and then couldnt hold and 3.stealing occs

now personally grats on the occ stealing.im a pirate and would have done the same with a smile on my face but the first 2?? :headshake: enough of the denial your op was a failure admit it and move on.

Disast3r

Postby Disast3r » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:15

oh really? can u share your brilliant strategy what would u do against 1,7bil fleet,with almost 300 members in zerg,and fine jg sistem in 20s.

stop being funny.
your zerg was here 12 days if im not wrong,and what did u do ? against 42 people and 550mil fleet ?
u have all 20s for yourself,and no one to aid us.
i dont have problem if everyone want to derbs us,i have problem with u being delusional.
Accept true that u didnt do nothing and live longer till we meet again,hopefully with similar sizes :biglaugh:

DarkPhoenix

Postby DarkPhoenix » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:21

Ok fine then one day we shall meet again u can pretty much bet on it because u guys are nothing but FARMS!!!!!!!!!!! and we love making profits off you and killing all ur fleet heck u cant even snipe right lol

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:24

Disast3r wrote:oh really? can u share your brilliant strategy what would u do against 1,7bil fleet,with almost 300 members in zerg,and fine jg sistem in 20s.

stop being funny.
your zerg was here 12 days if im not wrong,and what did u do ? against 42 people and 550mil fleet ?
u have all 20s for yourself,and no one to aid us.
i dont have problem if everyone want to derbs us,i have problem with u being delusional.
Accept true that u didnt do nothing and live longer till we meet again,hopefully with similar sizes :biglaugh:

yup with those numbers they could have cleaned the 20's out easily and we really would have had to run and hide.instead they managed to move from m22 to m24 and then back to m22.I honestly don't know how you managed to fail so completely but hey i'm not complaining. :biglaugh:

Disast3r

Postby Disast3r » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:30

DarkPhoenix wrote:Ok fine then one day we shall meet again u can pretty much bet on it because u guys are nothing but FARMS!!!!!!!!!!! and we love making profits off you and killing all ur fleet heck u cant even snipe right lol

cool,now go play tetris

Return to “Mira”