Mad props to DSP

DarkPhoenix
Guild: A:¤DA¤
O: ADHD

Re: Mad props to DSP

Postby DarkPhoenix » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:39

no tetris is for girls so thats really a DSP game I will stick with AE thank you very much!!

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 10:53

DarkPhoenix wrote:no tetris is for girls so thats really a DSP game I will stick with AE thank you very much!!
good for you.we in [dsp] can afford to play tetris cause we are self proclaimed badass AE players :biglaugh: noobs like you should practice AE as much as possible.

DarkPhoenix
Guild: A:¤DA¤
O: ADHD

Postby DarkPhoenix » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 11:03

If you wanna think that then go ahead but we all know the truth that DA is better then DSP will ever be and there is no stopping that one why else would everyone want to be with us and no one wants to join DSP!!

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 11:09

DarkPhoenix wrote:If you wanna think that then go ahead but we all know the truth that DA is better then DSP will ever be and there is no stopping that one why else would everyone want to be with us and no one wants to join DSP!!
hey we try to recruit but everyone fails the personality test i.e. they score more than 0. thats just the price of having standards:p

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 12:20

well the last [da] fleets have left the 20's fat with the profits they earned attacking their enemies leaving nothing but ruin behind them......................................have you stopped laughing yet?? :biglaugh:

hhhmmmmmm right about now someone should do a quick rehash of what happened and what was achieved but what the hell can you say about this invasion other than they came they saw they left.better luck next time. :clap:

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 20:50

lol there wasn't much to see tbh. Personally I lost interest on the 1st day when we were told no farming HH.
DSP did a good job after an initial small crash of protecting their fleets and the occasional snipes.
Some DA made good hits. some DSP got in a few shots. DA collected.
Then there was the usual derbing of inactives. I was lucky not to fall in to that category :paranoid:
I think that just about sums it up and pretty much a good few other farming runs from other guilds on Mira lately.
DSP can gloat if they want but I would be worried if i was in that farm guild.
They even have SK so that says it all really :scared:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
drlee

Postby drlee » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 22:26

Well I'm a little embarrassed to be in DA and see this DA gloating. Let's face it, we didn't need all the other people to join DA to take on DSP. Only a few people got the derbs anyway, it was unnecessary. Most of us made zero credits. The only reason we did it was because we were afraid HH would fight or that DSP may get some good shots on us. DSP did get good shots on us regardless. Mostly we only killed their inactives.

To say DSP is a farm guild is not really accurate since we only invaded since HH left. There is no way we go in there with HH at home. And we only left because HH told us to leave, obviously we are afraid of them. I'm willing to bet another guild wouldn't risk invading. If they were a true farm guild, wouldn't have needed to 1. sneak attack 2. zerg the whole server.

DSP really needs to kick out their inactives though or they will probably see a repeat.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 03:40

drlee wrote:Well I'm a little embarrassed to be in DA and see this DA gloating. Let's face it, we didn't need all the other people to join DA to take on DSP. Only a few people got the derbs anyway, it was unnecessary. Most of us made zero credits. The only reason we did it was because we were afraid HH would fight or that DSP may get some good shots on us. DSP did get good shots on us regardless. Mostly we only killed their inactives.

To say DSP is a farm guild is not really accurate since we only invaded since HH left. There is no way we go in there with HH at home. And we only left because HH told us to leave, obviously we are afraid of them. I'm willing to bet another guild wouldn't risk invading. If they were a true farm guild, wouldn't have needed to 1. sneak attack 2. zerg the whole server.

DSP really needs to kick out their inactives though or they will probably see a repeat.
One of the too drunk to fish logged on 3 days later... asking "where's my fleet?" Most of the crew in DSP laughed.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 18:10

[DA] if u gonna get some ppl to go warrior a decent thread.. Go get some proper warriors will ya? /facepalm

Good job DSP :clap:

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 20:28

TBH i was thinking that Burgess lol.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.

Return to “Mira”