The Zerging of HH and Orz

Mc Crane

Re: The Zerging of HH and Orz

Postby Mc Crane » Tue 29 Oct, 2013 12:20

Balor wrote:Me and Eric will continue to rule Mira as a duopoly. Orz and HH are friends, we earned this server duopoly and we won it together.

I agree with OP the game itself is not structurally competitive or exciting. It's too grinding and its designed to bleed out players, the longer the server lasts for the harder it is for any one guild to do anything vs their own inactive weight (nearly every guild) and the mass server zerg. People forget when Orz/HH started that there were plenty of enemies to kill: 2usic 20s, TEAM 10s (became SEXY), INV 30s, GHOST 40s, lol50 which was once very strong.

I share empathy with the OP that, on its fundamentals and mechanics, this game does suck and its skewed in favor of inactives, backstabbers and zergs inheriting the server rule. That's why we play to win, because this game fundamentally blows and so we do what we have to do to keep the power out of the hands of inactives and douches and hostile zerglings and backstabbers and keep them from oppressing us. AE has said before its a finished product and it is, their business model works for them and its a seasonal windfall that doesn't require much effort or maintenance.

The alternative to what we got would've been a zerg alliance of Jordouche M20s and Cloak M00s and Chansey lol50s. How is that possibly better than how it turned out? Well, its better if you play for that team who tried the same thing and lost. Galivan is still weeping over Mira's outcome and he was in Jordouche's 20s, just one example and this is an insight into why he's a loyalist IMP zerg on Omega and trying to do the same thing with as many as 3.33 clusters of zerg maybe more depending how you count them. So when players like Trippster cry over Mira's outcome they're not crying over unfairness or process, they are crying at the outcome and given the chance like Omega they will use the same process to try and win and claim its different and white knight righteous.

I will continue to rule this server from Skype even without an account to play, my gift to you the people of Mira is that SEXY and others who we dislike will be perma farmed and hunted forever, your upgrades and investment of time in this server is meaningless and you will always and only exist to fill the queues of Orz/HH party and be a source of entertaining tears. You have earned this gift with your childish behavior (best example being the Quakestab and all its associated dirty tricks, but there are plenty other examples) and hypocrisies. My influence and authority and charming personality is immortal on this server. I'm as powerful as the players and leaders who back me and my own combat intellect, anchored by strong unimpeachable moral values and loyalty to my true allies and true friends, very little has changed.

You can not feeling good!

Get help I'm sure Dr. Phil can do a great show for you!
And tell him that my need for control, has taken all of my life, in a virituelt games where I lost everything, and try to control the game from the outside.

I can understand how you are distinguishing yourself haha pathetic.

Get help/Mr Crane

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Re: The Zerging of HH and Orz

Postby Vaters » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:52

Trippster wrote:This has been edited many times to ensure understanding.

I have been playing AE for over a year now, Mira was my first server, many people when I came in suggested to me that this game was competitive, and therefore I bought in. A year down the road, not a long time I assure you I am close to 30, I have found that competition and having a fun game is not going to be happening in AE. HH and Orz have zerged the server, and those who could fight them have no interest because zerging is easy. (SOUP, DA...) Having one guild (SEXY) zerged by two guilds which alone are more than double it's size and in Orz's case triple the size, I am uninterested. I was uninterested in accepting Balor's parachute out of loyalty and knowing how Balor plays. I don't want to play with zergers, and accused cheaters. I have played games and been paid to play MMO's for over a decade now. Every time I cheated was because I was getting a pay check when I sold the account a month later. This was in other MMO's don't worry admins.

Overall, this game is boring and this server is boring because of Balor and Eric Chen having no competitive drive, and zerging smaller guilds while other guilds stand still and don't do anything but sim and wait to be shot by HH and Orz.

Any offers to continue this server can be received in my inbox. I am uncaring if I am kicked from SEXY to look for an end of this bull. This is not just to Eric and Balor, but for any HH or Orz players that wish to log in because they are fighting someone. Not "zerging". I am about done with this game, but I reaching out to see if Mira can be turned around and not be like Helion.
Over time the player base on a server dies out naturally, whittling down until there are an absolute bare minimum of active accounts left. With it the competition dies too, regardless of whether the server is "won" or not. You start to realize when you've played this game for longer than a year, and played many servers, that the fun is in the first six months.

After that the competitions evaporates quickly and all that's left to do is lock down the server, declare victory, and start again. That's why many players are on skip-a-server cycles. You get six months of fun and six months to lock *beep* down, and then it's time to restart. And that's the game gentlemen!

- NightStalker on Nova

Return to “Mira”