DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 15:18

So... after Sexy making hit's on our members, regardless of what guild they were in before/after (ie our brother guild SA) our (DA) pact with them is officially over.
To herald in this unfortunate turn of events 70mill of their fleet was derbed in the 30's. Special mention goes to our GM who single handed took out half of that himself. (Just want to say how mad we are with him for killing everything and leaving nothing for the rest of us....sniff) Proud of u boss ;)
The obvious thing for Sexy to do now is team up with DSP and come at us bro's.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 16:03

Yes, so very honorable of your GM to cancel the pact "immediately" over Skype without me even being online, when his fleet was ALREADY en route to our blob.

You guys are a piece of work, I must say.

I posted DNH with SA days ago, when I was asked by DA to do so. However SA continued to hit us. So, I told Ven I was going to take it down and would reinstate it when SA had it posted on their end. And this is the result.

You guys are obviously shady and looking for a quick meal. Kudos to pulling a nice little backstab to feed your mates. Will be interesting to see how this plays out for you in the long run. Orz and HH won't turn a blind eye to you forever. ;)

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
Trippster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Trippster » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 16:18

It's sad really, how much DA loves HH and Orz. Wonder if HH or Orz love DA quite as much.

*shrug* I couldn't care less of DA losses it's fleets at this point.

SEXY offers a DNH with SA, SA continues to hit SEXY. DA sees opportunity to pull a Awol. Now we wait to see where DA goes next.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 16:44

It's funny how your own point of view differs eh? From DA/SA's point of view you guys have been hitting SA even after you were asked to stop. The hit's on u guys were retaliatory. You will argue differently. This is the result.
Personally i would rather see us working together but that's my own point of view.
No doubt there will be twists and turns along the way but we know who our enemies are.
This recent event was a tipping point which your own guild members brought about. If DA ls was as guilty of sleep walking their way past our combat board like some we wouldn't have any fleet left.
Lucky for us in DA our ls is sound and will always look to protect that which is most dear....our members.

izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 16:48

Oh please. You're starting to sound like Balor with his spin on EVERYTHING to make his guild the ever honorable ones just "reacting" to situations.

CK cancelled pact with no notice, over Skype, while I was offline. Even if dropping pact was justified, that was a chicken**** thing to do. You guys saw an easy snack from players you've wanted to derb for a long time and a "way out" to get what you wanted. Don't sugar coat it.

Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 17:14

Izzy that was a low blow..... I am deeply hurt . I'll have you know that I am unique and there is only 1 of me :whisle:
So has DSP been on the blower yet?
(Make sure u got clean underwear on, SK's in that guild)

Trippster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Trippster » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 17:35

Shark Bait wrote:Personally i would rather see us working together but that's my own point of view.

Sorry we fight HH and Orz, not help them.

See our two guilds got a philosophical difference. Until you have leadership that can stop lieing and see straight, then we may talk. Till then, will be fun watching a rerun of Awol.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 17:44

Trippster wrote:Sorry we fight HH and Orz, not help them.

See our two guilds got a philosophical difference. Until you have leadership that can stop lieing and see straight, then we may talk. Till then, will be fun watching a rerun of Awol.

Well thats all very relative isn't it. Bit like what happening right now u might say.
Now who's sugar coating things eh. (Not to mention the goldfish memory span.)

Trippster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Trippster » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 17:50

Shark Bait wrote:
Trippster wrote:Sorry we fight HH and Orz, not help them.

Well thats all very relative isn't it. Bit like what happening right now u might say.
Now who's sugar coating things eh. (Not to mention the goldfish memory span.)

I will just say have fun. Don't call us, we won't call you. :)

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 18:01

Careful what u wish for tripp.... :whisle:
Incidentally what were all that sexy fleet doing in M34 in the first place I wonder? Hunting our brother guild on our own turf??? Wondering y so butt hurt after getting cut down eh?
If we did that to u guys we would be having the exact same converstaion on your thread.

izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 18:47

No, we wouldn't. Because we don't backstab our allies for a quick profit. We would have had the decency to cancel the pact and tell you to gtfo, not launch on your blob and kill you off when no one knew the pact had even ended.

Spin it how you want, but you've pulled some shady crap with this move. Enjoy the derbs now, you'll need them.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 19:24

The spin is DA acted to preserve it's members from hostile intent on your guild members part which was hostile. On top of that you took those actions on our own turf.
Action was needed as diplomacy had already been tried. The fact is Sexy members took liberties with said pact and resulted in DA removing that threat. Even now you have fleet inbound to our stronghold with hostile intent.
Time will tell the outcome of this but i fear it is sexy who will ultimately lose out if attitudes don't change fast.
All guilds have members who act on their own authority at times to their guilds detriment. It's really about what such guilds LS do in these case's and I don't see what they have to complain about if those actions amount to nothing.
The flare up in hostilities was inevitable in this case due to sexy allowing their members free reign to undermine their own pacts.

izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 19:38

Shark Bait wrote:The spin is DA acted to preserve it's members from hostile intent on your guild members part which was hostile. On top of that you took those actions on our own turf.
Action was needed as diplomacy had already been tried. The fact is Sexy members took liberties with said pact and resulted in DA removing that threat. Even now you have fleet inbound to our stronghold with hostile intent.
Time will tell the outcome of this but i fear it is sexy who will ultimately lose out if attitudes don't change fast.
All guilds have members who act on their own authority at times to their guilds detriment. It's really about what such guilds LS do in these case's and I don't see what they have to complain about if those actions amount to nothing.
The flare up in hostilities was inevitable in this case due to sexy allowing their members free reign to undermine their own pacts.

Spin, spin, spin...I'm starting to get dizzy.

We were not hostile towards DA. And I even extended a DNH to SA in 30s to respect you having us there safely in your cluster. SA continued to hit us, my mates respected the order. So I told Ven it needed to be confirmed, and in the meantime I wasn't going to tell my mates they couldn't retaliate against those hitting them. Had SA ordered a DNH on their end, they wouldn't have continued to be hit. So if you want to talk about failure in leadership you're pointing the fingers in the wrong direction.

The fact that you are trying to justify your actions is just pathetic. If you had a problem with us hunting on your turf, or hitting your sub, then you could have told us to leave. You could have even dropped pact with at least a bit of warning. Instead you chose to drop pact without a response meaning you KNEW it wasn't received on our end, while your fleet was already en route to take out our blob. There is nothing honorable about that. You knew exactly what you were doing and planned it beforehand. Wait til the last second to drop us so we had no chance to run and you got to rape our blob. You saw a chance to get revenge on the INV guys and make some profit with no regards to our pact or what was the "right" thing to do, it is as simple as that.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 20:04

Very easy to point the finger here at history izzy and say what you said. There was no planning on DA's part to hit the sexy fleets. The decision was reactionary to information coming in of recent events.
Those sexy fleets were sat on a sexy base and it being former inv was coincidental. DA did not ask Sexy to harbour them when HH cast them out but they/you did. Where was the value in our pact then? U talk of old grudges being avenged here but the hypocrisy is very stark in contrast to what you are accusing us of.
I'd say what with sexy's recent and past actions their chickens are coming home to roost.

izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 20:50

Shark Bait wrote:The decision was reactionary to information coming in of recent events.

And what information was this, exactly? Since you seem to feel justified, I'd like to know on what grounds you considered this the proper response. Because I can easily show you the logs between Ven and I, discussing the situation with SA and how we were to remedy that.

And to say this wasn't pre-planned is a blatant lie. I'm sure those precious levis weren't sitting next door to our blob, yet the pact was dropped AS THEY WERE IN POSITION to hit us. Meaning you could have easily gave us a notice of dropping pact but chose to do so when you knew you could wipe us out with absolutely no opposition.

And no, DA never asked us for harbor, but if they had, I can assure you we would have provided it (as we have done for numerous other guilds, numerous times, regardless of what consequences we might have faced when being pacted with Orz/HH at the time) and we wouldn't have used the opportunity to backstab for a quick profit.

Keep playing holier than thou though, the more you talk the more you show your true colors. What I find amusing is how much moaning there was against INV after their betrayal, and yet right now what you've done is no better than what they did. At least you guys knew you were losing their support and there would be hostilities to come, instead of being blindsided without warning.

Return to “Mira”