DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby jks » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 21:47

izanami wrote:No, we wouldn't. Because we don't backstab our allies for a quick profit. We would have had the decency to cancel the pact and tell you to gtfo, not launch on your blob and kill you off when no one knew the pact had even ended.

Spin it how you want, but you've pulled some shady crap with this move. Enjoy the derbs now, you'll need them.



You are talking about the same decency that flooded the 20s when you decently planned with DSP to derb their ally EPIC?
So your allies can backstab everyone else except you...
If you want to talk about decency you should choose your allies better because until now your two biggest allies are/were HH and BSP (Backstabber Space Pukes). You deserve their non existent decency.

User avatar
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 02:03
Reputation: 18
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira
Location: In the ether...

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 21:50

EPIC weren't our allies, so the DSP betrayal on them was in their court, not ours. It wasn't even planned that way until pre-crash, we intended to fight EPIC/DSP when first launching to 20s. And tbh, we were expecting DSP's offer to simply be a set up to derb us, so was never really a solid plan but why turn down the opportunity when its handed to you? There was no lying, no manipulation, and no backstabbing on OUR part. What DSP chose to do, they did of their own accord. We did not ask them to. We broke no pact nor did we betray any ally. So you're trying to compare apples and oranges.

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby jks » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 22:58

izanami wrote:EPIC weren't our allies, so the DSP betrayal on them was in their court, not ours. It wasn't even planned that way until pre-crash, we intended to fight EPIC/DSP when first launching to 20s. And tbh, we were expecting DSP's offer to simply be a set up to derb us, so was never really a solid plan but why turn down the opportunity when its handed to you? There was no lying, no manipulation, and no backstabbing on OUR part. What DSP chose to do, they did of their own accord. We did not ask them to. We broke no pact nor did we betray any ally. So you're trying to compare apples and oranges.

Because we don't backstab our allies for a quick profit.
these are your words.

So you DA were your allies/NAPPED and they backstabbed you.
DSP were EPIC allies and backstabbed EPIC.

DA and DSP were both your allies until as you say DA backstabbed you but DSP did not.

So your decency goes as far as your allies do not backstab you. Because DSP is a backstabber and you choose to ally with them but when another guild (DA) backstabbs you then immediately they are not decent.
The decency is on the action or on the target?
DSP backstabbers are decent, DA backstabbers are not.

You see i did not compare you with DSP. I compare your allies and the way you see them and comment on their actions.
DSP vs DA are both oranges. By your point of view DA are not decent and you call them backstabbers but DSP are what exactly?

User avatar
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 02:03
Reputation: 18
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira
Location: In the ether...

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 23:08

DSP are not our allies. We worked together on one op. ONE. We have a NAP with them but beyond that there has been no coordination and hardly any communication between the two guilds. I don't dictate other guilds and their diplomacy, or how they play the game. Do I condone their actions? Not as something I would consider doing, no. Did we profit from those actions, sure - have never denied that. But you're trying to put their actions/decisions off on my guild which is ridiculous.

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 23:45

lol so ur happy to profit from shady moves but not be 'as u see it' hurt by them?
Hmmm double standards there me thinks.
Here is a few facts...

1. Sexy members have been targeting DA/SA guild members.
2. There has been a build up of tensions over this issue between Sexy and DA
3. Sexy had a large chunk of their fleet in the heart of DA stronghold from which to launch "op's" from.
4. DA neutralized that threat when it was clear it's members were still being targeted.
5. Our pact was cancelled.

Wow! who the hell would have seen that one coming eh? So so shady :nonono
Oh and all that nonsense about differences between guilds with regards to HH and Orz?????? Hello?
How long was sexy pacted with HH? Look how the guild grew because of it. Get down off your high horses and eat some of what you are shoveling.
I seem to remember Sexy dropping pact bloody quick when NFSW were getting hit.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
User avatar
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 02:03
Reputation: 18
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira
Location: In the ether...

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby izanami » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 23:54

Shark Bait wrote:lol so ur happy to profit from shady moves but not be 'as u see it' hurt by them?
Hmmm double standards there me thinks.
Here is a few facts...

1. Sexy members have been targeting DA/SA guild members.
2. There has been a build up of tensions over this issue between Sexy and DA
3. Sexy had a large chunk of their fleet in the heart of DA stronghold from which to launch "op's" from.
4. DA neutralized that threat when it was clear it's members were still being targeted.
5. Our pact was cancelled.

Wow! who the hell would have seen that one coming eh? So so shady :nonono
Oh and all that nonsense about differences between guilds with regards to HH and Orz?????? Hello?
How long was sexy pacted with HH? Look how the guild grew because of it. Get down off your high horses and eat some of what you are shoveling.
I seem to remember Sexy dropping pact bloody quick when NFSW were getting hit.


The difference is, it wasnt US who betrayed OUR allies. DSP would have turned on EPIC with or without our help. I didn't encourage it, I didn't ask for it, just accepted that fact.
What DA members were ever targeted by SEXY? You keep saying this without providing proof.
If you're referring to our announcement about an op, yes - fleets were told to gather in 30s, BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE. If you assume you were the target than that is your own paranoia kicking in making you jump to false conclusions.
YOUR members were not being targeted, nor were they ever. Unless you can show BRs of DA members being hit by SEXY while under pact then this is just another spin you're trying to throw out there.
And yes, SEXY dropped pact when our allies were being hit. With notice. With warning. Not while we were sitting on top of your blob.

You seem to be the one on your high horse, spouting a bunch of BS. But what's done is done, and you better pray your pacts with Orz/HH/GHOST hold out. Karma may be a ***** but she ain't got nothing on me.
Last edited by Themis on Mon 04 Nov, 2013 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 00:00

izanami wrote: Karma may be a b*tch but she ain't got nothing on me.


I know :scared:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 02:18

Image

mmmm

buttery

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3152
Joined: Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:05
Reputation: 57
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby Goter » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 05:03

I just realized something. This is like the CCP/ROGUE situation much earlier in the server. ROGUE had to flee from their cluster due to HH hunting them I believe, or maybe the 30's. The point is, CCP caught word that ROGUE was going to hit GHOST back when GHOST was CCP's sub-guild. CCP had a gang waiting in M40 to catch ROGUE's fleets unguarded while ROGUE thought they were safe to land in CCP's cluster.

Silverknight can probably back me up, since I was in CCP crashing ROGUE and he was the leader of ROGUE. CCP supposedly backstabbed ROGUE, and Orz goes in to farm CCP for doing something so harsh to ROGUE.

SEXY runs from their cluster due to HH. They seek to hide in the 30's and then reports of them hitting DA's subguild appear. SEXY gets no warning and is crashed for a large sum of fleet in M34.

Orz comes in and farms the crap out of DA for a week now, right? :paranoid:

Need a new quote.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 05:13

Goter wrote:I just realized something. This is like the CCP/ROGUE situation much earlier in the server. ROGUE had to flee from their cluster due to HH hunting them I believe, or maybe the 30's. The point is, CCP caught word that ROGUE was going to hit GHOST back when GHOST was CCP's sub-guild. CCP had a gang waiting in M40 to catch ROGUE's fleets unguarded while ROGUE thought they were safe to land in CCP's cluster.

Silverknight can probably back me up, since I was in CCP crashing ROGUE and he was the leader of ROGUE. CCP supposedly backstabbed ROGUE, and Orz goes in to farm CCP for doing something so harsh to ROGUE.

SEXY runs from their cluster due to HH. They seek to hide in the 30's and then reports of them hitting DA's subguild appear. SEXY gets no warning and is crashed for a large sum of fleet in M34.

Orz comes in and farms the crap out of DA for a week now, right? :paranoid:


There are similarities. Your conclusion has historical precedent.

And Orz or ~HH~ don't need an excuse to do another farming run in the 30s, just the opportunity.

Image

The pony says it very accurately.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3152
Joined: Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:05
Reputation: 57
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby Goter » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 05:15

No, Silver! You know what Themis said about ponies! :scared:

Need a new quote.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 05:26

Goter wrote:No, Silver! You know what Themis said about ponies! :scared:


Image

We can have the chef take over then...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Bad_Karma1
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 04 Nov, 2013 05:25
Reputation: 0
Guild: Ghost
Galaxy: Mira

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby Bad_Karma1 » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 05:38

As ive steped down from being 1 of ghosts vgms nothing i say here can be taken as something my guild has said

that being said izy is it me or are you and your guild members really that stupid your given the option to hide out in the 40s -HIDE is the key word - as your on the run from HH and ORZ what do your members do piss off ghosts gm by making hits where you have no right to make hits you should have stayed hiding. But no your the mighty sexy and can piss off anyone and everyone you wish to and i honestly think that you like having the hole server trying to kill you

Next orz comes to the 40s u run again this time to the 30s and proceed to do it all over again then you want to cry

It seams to me that if your trying to hide and live that the last thing you and your members would be doing is leaving your blob and giving orz / hh new ideas as to where your at

Common sense seams to be somthing that is really lacking on m next time you jump to some one elses home and are trying to hide out my advice sit on your blob and do nothing and shut the h3ll up maybe just maybe you wont get hit and then youll have nothing to cry about

Retired Ceti: Rocky- Devil .. Juno: GTFO- Flow- UFA .. Mira: Ghost
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 06:14

Did not work out that way for ROGUE...

Point is, Orz knows where the fattened sheep are (the folks fattened up on cheap easy derbs a back stab makes possible), so it's not about Orz setting right an injustice Robin Hood style. It's about Orz and ~HH~ going where the BIG bucks are. and DA is sitting on a pile of money

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
tagaras
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu 16 Aug, 2012 10:11
Reputation: 1
Guild: [EvH] WELCOME TO EVENT HORIZON!
Galaxy: Mira

Re: DA have reviewed their diplomatic stance!

Postby tagaras » Mon 04 Nov, 2013 16:43

izanami wrote:Y
I posted DNH with SA days ago, when I was asked by DA to do so. However SA continued to hit us. So, I told Ven I was going to take it down and would reinstate it when SA had it posted on their end. And this is the result.




As a part of this in the SA side i'd like to mention that nothing would have happened if your player Svebor didn't take our occs and retake again and again....you guys should not do this things and for no player this is honorable .

I will not participate in this any longer, this was just to clarify the situation 8-)


Return to “Mira”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests