HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

jks

HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby jks » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 10:17

Well lets tell a story.

1. As you all know HH and ORZ made a trip to 30s and 40s to invade DA/GHOST.

Some of us also have heard that the HH leadership decided to play clean and respectfully. That is what also Silverknight has posted in Pegasus. He is proud to be member of Royals. A clean (looooool) guild.

Silver you are wrong my boy. i do not know if the leadership is the same in MIRA HH and PEGASUS ROYALS but....

i managed to hit 3 high econ HH bases in M24 with only disruptors as defenses.

An HH player tried to stop me, then tried to trap me......THEN HE ASKED DSP TO HELP.

WELL WE ARE NAPPED WITH DSP, SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THERE WAS 2MIL FTS INCOMING TO MY RECALL BASE.
AND HOW THE DSP PLAYER THAT HAD NO SCANNERS LAUNCHED AT ME.

Ohhh wait i know.....

DSP......THE BACKSTABBERS GUILD THAT LICKS AND BOWS TO THE CLEAN GUILD CAN NOT STAY AWAY OF THE KNIFE.

The worst of it and the indication of how low respect players exist in this game is that the DSP player was a former EPIC player that jumped to DSP after the backstab to save his fleet and bases.

Woooow [DSP] Buccaneer Turtle you make your mummy proud.

And since he did not respond to my messages when he launched i am forced to make it public so he may find some balls (small, very small i believe) to answer here.

To Date
[DSP] Buccaneer Turtle Msg Savebox 21 Jan 2014, 09:54:53
i guess once a retard = always a retard.
lol. Have fun with your ships.
[DSP] Buccaneer Turtle Msg Savebox 21 Jan 2014, 09:49:21
We have a NAP, RETARD. Or you became a backstabber like the guild you joined...

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby Shark Bait » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 11:40

It's no secret SK is so far up Balors backside that folks think Balor has 2 feet poking out where his balls should be. :snooty:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 04:29

First I heard that the NAP between ~HH~ and DA was over actually.

I saw the ticker and guessed that was the case, but no DA had the courtesy to answer the PMed question of whether the NAP between DA and ~HH~ was over.

A simple PM would have been nice.

But perhaps the reason DA didn't bother answering was they were intending to try to zerg/Pearl Harbor DSP again.

DA should remember that they live in a glass house, and they really should refrain from throwing rocks around.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
jks

Postby jks » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 22:05

And WTF the ended NAP DA-HH has to do with the case?

Do you understand that your guild are no capable of wearing their pants on? They NAP guilds and wait to backstab?
Must be the dirtiest guild i have ever met in this game. Although you changed GM so many times, your ethics remains steadily below zero...

Since you care so much about DA and HH relations and since you are so connected to them why did not you end the NAP like HH did?

Instead some of your players tagged to HH to hunt DA and the rest are hidden in their holes in 20s and wait to derb unsuspected fleets EVEN IF YOUR GUILD ARE STILL NAPPED TO DA

SO UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY FIRST POST AND THE DISGRACE THAT FOLLOW YOUR GUILD, PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER AT ALL.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 05:27

JK u have to understand that getting down and dirty is second nature to the likes of SK/DSP
Honour and integrity were sold in exchange for Dirty tricks, betrayals and brown nosing a long long time ago.
DSP deserve everything they get and if I had my way would be farmed in to the ground.
Oh and SK I'm not saying DA is whiter than white because they ain't.
All that doesn't really matter now though seeing as the guild is disbanding.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 25 Jan, 2014 04:05

Why are you mad?

Seriously.

DSP is a pirate guild. We don't acknowledge your artificial morality with no connection to reality.

so have some rum and have fun already

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: DSP

Postby Dionysus » Sat 25 Jan, 2014 05:47

If you are honestly that rattled about losing such a small amount of fleet then you should probably find a new game to play.

Ex: A: [MaY]/[SHLD]; D: [5555]/[LSD]; J:[UFA]; K: [SoT]; N: [xD]
Current servers: D: [NeM]; M: [DSP]
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 25 Jan, 2014 06:43

Shark Bait wrote: DSP deserve everything they get and if I had my way would be farmed in to the ground.
You tried that already. Result was that DSP socked you in the mouth, and ~HH~ evicted you from the territory.

You had every guild besides ~HH~ and Orz zerged together to try to effect DSP's demise. You just didn't expect us to shoot back. And when you are faced with an opponent who escalated the stakes that high... all tactics are on the menu.

I get that you are still butthurt from DSP taking all shots available.

Too effing bad.

jks

Postby jks » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 01:22

Be careful not to step on your tongue while walking... HH would not like to lose such a tool...

@ Dionysus. Did you really manage to write all these words? i though you were a multi like the DSP GM account that planned the backstab and disappeared with Balor's multies.
Now that you show so much energy you can try make an attack. i know there are so many buttons and words in AE pages. I suggest you drop guild and attack one of your own. Unexpected and profitable move that defines the DSP pro players.

Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: DSP

Postby Dionysus » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 02:51

jks wrote:Be careful not to step on your tongue while walking... HH would not like to lose such a tool...

@ Dionysus. Did you really manage to write all these words? i though you were a multi like the DSP GM account that planned the backstab and disappeared with Balor's multies.
Now that you show so much energy you can try make an attack. i know there are so many buttons and words in AE pages. I suggest you drop guild and attack one of your own. Unexpected and profitable move that defines the DSP pro players.
LOL! The reason I rarely post and put such little effort into my posts, is because there is such a large number of horrible posters, and players, such as yourself... also let's be honest after 7 years of playing this game there is nothing new or exciting for me to talk about so why bother. All there is now is maggots like you creating thread after thread, complaining about how someone has deceived them or is unfairly advantaged.
No, you just suck.

AE is a game of tactics. Those that have the best tactics win, and those that don't lose.

Get over it, it's a game. Many guilds have been back stabbed and many more will be in the future. If you want to keep moaning that's fine by me but at this point you are just wasting your time crying about a single event that happened months ago. If you are so pissed then send some fleet down here and actually play the game lol.

Also just because someone has a better account than you doesn't mean they cheat or are a multi. They just put more time into the game and know what to build/make.

Ex: A: [MaY]/[SHLD]; D: [5555]/[LSD]; J:[UFA]; K: [SoT]; N: [xD]
Current servers: D: [NeM]; M: [DSP]
jks

Postby jks » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 08:44

YOUR ACCOUNT

Level: 74.87 (Rank 261)
Account Age: 565 Days

MY ACCOUNT WHEN YOU BACKSTABBED US.
http://faboo.org/eddie/mira/publicPlayer/playerid/49010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems to me that i was better of all in DSP in half the play time.
You personally are 300+ days behind me.

So finally not only you are a bunch of backstabbers but you are also incapable of understanding your abilities and actions.

You personally really think that you are a better player than me because you are hidden in M28 hole and sim fleet.
Me the time of backstabbing: level 75 in 250 days of playing.
you NOW: level 75 after 565 days of playing.

So you are a better player and you know how to build make. i am thrilled.
Cheat multi account was your GM at the time of the backstab. I could never imply that YOU with lvl 75 in 565 days could be a cheater. More like a retard i would say. But i did not say that. You brought the comparison on table.

Now go be a better player than me... for some more

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 11:16

[removed]

You are an over glorified JG account

I get it, you are butt hurt.

You also conveniently forgot all the stuff that led to DSP tag teaming with SEXY against you. EPIC actively recruiting our farms, EPIC trying to order DSP members around like minions, general rudeness and arrogance. So DSP did like pirates and grabbed your booty (in every sense).

You sure cry a lot for someone who got their KOS amnestied.
Last edited by Themis on Mon 27 Jan, 2014 07:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You can't post stuff like that here, no no no

jks

Postby jks » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 16:43

- <<So DSP did like pirates and grabbed your booty (in every sense). >>
Like in most of your posts you try to justify your treason and the dirty way DSP is playing...

- <<You sure cry a lot for someone who got their KOS amnestied. >>
Here you are talking about KOS amnesty? What kind of amnesty? First time my fleet reached M24 you were waiting in the corner to backstab me again...although Napped

The whole thread is about that you tried to kill my fleet although we were NAPed (again).

So are you in some kind of drags???

i do not care about my fleet or account. I make the thread, so anyone can be notified about the kind of players you are.
i made my point and you (is anyone active in DSP?) just as always answered with irrelevant pics and nonsense talking.

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 22:30

"i do not care about my fleet or account. I make the thread, so anyone can be notified about the kind of players you are.
i made my point and you (is anyone active in DSP?) just as always answered with irrelevant pics and nonsense talking."

you apparently dont care about your RL either.how else could you justify playing this game so much when all you do is lose? :P seriously you like AE?cool go play pegasus cause your just wasting your time here.or you can continue your sad, irrelevant attacks,continue wasting your life and we in [TSP] will continue to laugh at you :D .you lost an internet game little johnnie.deal with it and move on

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Sun 26 Jan, 2014 23:21

oh and you start this whole thread because of an attempt on your fleet and then say nothing when i actually derb it in the 30's?im hurt little johnnie,real hurt :headshake:

still thx for base 19:p

Return to “Mira”