HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby Shark Bait » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 05:36

Face it SK ur little guild is just fodder and always will be. No one wants to join DSP because no one trusts them. That's because of your track record and others like you in your guild.
Cry me a river will you and let your tears soothe all that butthurt away so you don't sound so bitter.
Hitting a few members of DA in a ninja attack is hardly a victory dance but you hang on to what ever victories you deem worthy cupcake.
The whole server laughs at you and your little nest of vipers, even HH. No man/woman can respect another who licks their backside so you don't have any.
This server is now a 3 horse race and u guys aint in the running so jog along and find some maggoty hole to hide in until someone finally turns out the lights.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 06:14

Bring it... or are you afraid you are going to get the same result?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 23:02

SK let me make something crystal clear for you....
The op in to the twenties was really to make some hit's on HH. Sure DSP were on the menu. But the reality is, is that you lot were/are irrelevant. When the op on HH was cancelled due to pacts suddenly being made half the guild lost interest. You lot running around on ninja ops and making irrelevant hit's were a minor nuisance and nothing more.
DA should have been more clinical about neutralizing said op's but that's history.
You standing on your soap box decreeing a DSP victory is hilarious at best.
Was a time when folks listened to your opinions back when your soul hadn't been sold but those days are gone and now you are the butt of many jokes.
Your sad little existence is of your own making so keep licking those butts boy because they really are all you have now.
One day soon your chickens will come home to roost and you will find the very foundation your little insignificant empire rests on is....gone!

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Thu 06 Feb, 2014 09:50

damn what the hell happened to this thread??i was having fun laughing at lil johnnie and now its turned all boring :headshake: still i guess since lil johnnie has stopped replying to me(and hence admitted publicly what a whiny,little,loser he is :D 2 thumbs up for rejoining reality by the way lil johnnie :wink: ) i will join this yawnfest of a conversation.so......hmmmmm........... :think: where to begin??

"This server is now a 3 horse race and u guys ain't in the running so jog along and find some maggoty hole to hide in until someone finally turns out the lights." i hate to burst your little delusions of grandeur but [orz]/[hh] have won.that sad little collection of losers amalgamated into 1 guild does not change a thing really.but you keep on thinking different if you want :roll:
still you are keeping mira from dying so kudo's to you all :clap: just do us all a favour and follow lil johnnie's lead of crying on the forums when you lose.it keeps us all entertained :P

oh and everyone in [dsp] is aware we are irrelevant.we keep playing cause we like being in a small guild that allows alot of independence (and of course blowing stuff up and laughing when the owners cry about it like lil johnnie :P ).We are actually very lucky.all the ppl who take this game seriously end up joining [hh] (and [epic] bahahahaha!!)and we are left we the ppl who play for fun(hence we dont have to deal with losers like johnnie k moaning about their lost "imaginary" fleets).so feel free to "laugh" at us all you want.we couldnt care less :P .

now onto your op(can we even call it that??)nobody said [dsp] won.what we did do was laugh at the complete failure of a billion+ fleet to defeat us.you couldnt even chase us out of the 20's......hell you couldnt even launch past m25 :D but hey thx for clearing up the confusion.we just thought you were stupid idiots we never thought you just lost interest :biglaugh:
just a quick question though....if the whole point of the op was [hh].......why pact [hh]??you are starting to sound like lil johnnie i.e. a loser who cant admit when he sucks.just admit your guild's failure and move on.or you can keep up this sad little excuse and we will keep laughing :P

well its been fun and i gotta say your cute little proclamation's of doom for [dsp] are giving me the shivers (insert picture of kauvy saying "brrrrrrrrr!!" here :D )thx for the laughs but do me a favour and tell lil johnnie to post again.he's friggin hilarious.....you are just kinda boring

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 06:49

Yawn!
Kauvy I take it SK burst in to tears on reading my last post and you've tried to post a big macho reply in his absence...bless.
I think Jonnie stopped posting because it's obvious you have a crush on him. I mean every other sentence you type it's Jonnie this and Jonnie that. The poor lad thinks your stalking him.
Y don't u run off back to DSP with a big can of Lube. That should cheer SK up and stop those abrasions.
...Go on now...run along.

kauvy

Postby kauvy » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 08:25

:biglaugh: maybe you should follow SK's example and stick to pictures if this is the best reply you can write :wink:

You and everyone else knows that lil johnnie doesn't reply because he has finally realized what an idiot he has painted himself as(i can't really take credit , reality can have that honor :D ) just out of curiosity am i the only one who reads lil johnnie's posts and imagines a little , fat , hobbit jumping up and down in his mummy's basement shouting "GODDAMN BACKSTABBERS!!!!"? :P

"Y don't u run off back to DSP with a big can of Lube. That should cheer SK up and stop those abrasions."lmao, i will give you credit for this one it was funny :clap: but still that's it??no attempt to dispute my accusations??well thx for agreeing with me :P

guess i will just run along :wink:

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 11:16

...off you go then!

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 02:19

I ain't even mad

I'm having a fun time... sorry I didn't give you any lube.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 02:54

How disappointing SK.......

:roll:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 04:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBIGwtyqBhA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then hear the song of my people here

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 05:21

Ok that was pretty funny :biglaugh:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 08:55

Shark Bait wrote:Ok that was pretty funny :biglaugh:
you're welcome

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lord Ted » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 15:08

You mean DA screwing over everyone by signing a NAP with HH hasn't ended well for DA? Weird, it's like this was easily foreseeable or something.

Sorry I love coming back to Mira forums, everyone is predictable.

viewtopic.php?f=129&t=113403" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - DA being themselves and Shark Bait as well. You will also see Trippy predict things.

CLOUD X STRIFE
Guild: INV, SLS

Postby CLOUD X STRIFE » Fri 14 Feb, 2014 14:01

Lord Ted wrote:You mean DA screwing over everyone by signing a NAP with HH hasn't ended well for DA? Weird, it's like this was easily foreseeable or something.

Sorry I love coming back to Mira forums, everyone is predictable.
True enough.

Damn, she's leading me on like an underpaid brothel wench...

Return to “Mira”