HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

kauvy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 21 Aug, 2013 07:50
Reputation: 1

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby kauvy » Mon 27 Jan, 2014 13:26

awww come on lil johnnie why don't you ever reply to me?? :( i know by your fleet movements that you have logged on.did i hurt your lil feelings??maybe your just tired and cranky, here i will sing you a lullaby.............ahem........

its my party and i'll cry if i want to
cry if i want to
cry if i want to
you would cry to if it happened to yooooooouuuuuuuuuu

feel better??now i just want you to know that a few friends of mine came over and saw me laughing at your whiny lil post's.now before you say "what?" ive included a definition for you


friend (frĕnd)
n.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement

now these friends wanted to know what you were going on about so i summarized it like this.......

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH DSP BACKSTABBED ME!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MY ACCOUNT WAS BETTER THAN THEIRS!!!!!
WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I LOST!!!!!

.........i hope your not angry with me(insert picture of contrite looking kauvy here)and i just want you to know how awful i felt when they pointed out i was picking on a disabled kid:oops:
I guess what im trying to say is if you like your dead end lil account you just keep playing.your dedication to losing on an internet game is really just an inspiration to everyone.keep up the good work :clap:

jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby jks » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:42

I do not care about loosing fleet. you made an attack in M30. Lost ~2mil and i lost ~2.5mil. Did not even bother to count.
You think you are a winner? Again i will tell you go to my link in EDDIE. I was level 75, 7 months ago. still you must play over a year to reach me. So what ever you say or no matter how much you try you will never be half of the player i am.

if not backstabbed no one of you can reach my level of gaming.

And my thread is talking exactly about this.

You want my fleet? you want to attack me? you can do it (as you did, no NAP when you attacked).
BUT I DO NOT LIKE BACKSTABBERS.

Now just for the fun i will post the winning of DSP over me the looser...

Battle Report Forward Board Savebox 26 Jan 2014, 14:22:48
Battle Report
Location VORIO-M23 ([color=#40BFFF]removed
)
Time 2014-01-26 14:22:48
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [GA] JohnnieK lvl 58.84
Fleet Name Fleet 7078 (Destroyed)
Command Centers 20
Commander Wesley Soko (Tactical 10)
Defensive Force
Player [DSP] SilverKnight lvl 67.63
Fleet Name Bait

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 1008 0 10.71 5 0

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 192571 191648 4.6 4.6 0
Ion Bombers 47 0 20.4 9.2 1.9
Corvette 174 0 9.2 9.2 0
Recycler 28557 27634 4.6 4.6 0
Fleet Carrier 501 501 108.8 220.8 15.2
Dreadnought 3 3 1285.2 1177.6 38

Total cost of units destroyed: 43645 ( Attacker: 5040 ; Defender: 38605 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +2508 ; Defender: +1652 )
New debris in space: 23099[/color]



Battle Report Forward Board Savebox 27 Jan 2014, 01:30:50
Battle Report
Location VORIO-M23 (removed)
Time 2014-01-27 01:30:50
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [GA] JohnnieK lvl 58.84
Fleet Name Fleet 7134 (Destroyed)
Command Centers 20
Commander Wesley Soko (Tactical 10)
Defensive Force
Player [DSP] SilverKnight lvl 67.46
Fleet Name Bait

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 2750 0 10.71 5 0

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 180487 177349 4.6 4.6 0
Recycler 16473 13335 4.6 4.6 0
Fleet Carrier 500.97 500.96 108.8 220.8 15.2
Dreadnought 3 3 1285.2 1177.6 38

Total cost of units destroyed: 123580 ( Attacker: 13750 ; Defender: 109830 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +7084 ; Defender: +4701 )
New debris in space: 65362


Between those 2 attacks and in a matter of 8 hrs your friend lost 15000 RECS.

And i was fleetless because you derbed me.
As for Silvers answer to the derbing?
It was a plan of him, that i will derb him so he collects and builds a JG!!!
So you winners, you have a special way to make profit...
Either you backstab or derb on purpose you own fleets and then call it a victory.

The answer to the question: Why i play, is because it is fun and because i have 5mil exp on DSP.
Last edited by Themis on Sun 02 Feb, 2014 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coordinates removed

jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby jks » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:48

Is there a reason to leave the game?
Truth is i have decided to quit, but you provide so much fun, i can not resit staying for ever.
i do not need a fleet... Just a few FTS and your pro gaming.


HAVE FUN WITH DSP

[DSP] SilverKnight Reply Savebox Block Report 27 Jan 2014, 06:47:13
thanks.

the derbs paid for JG 13.

your contribution to my treasury is greatly appreciated, please continue.


[DSP] SilverKnight Msg Savebox 27 Jan 2014, 06:48:41
i can provide more. Why did you move the recs? Do not you want to build JG14?


[DSP] SilverKnight Reply Savebox Block Report 27 Jan 2014, 06:50:36
I'm going to merge my RC so there are a LOT more of them.

I want to make certain that no matter how many RC you manage to kill the remainder will recycle all the derbs in one tick, every tick.

I needed 400K you helped make that happen. thank you so much.


[DSP] SilverKnight Msg Savebox 27 Jan 2014, 06:56:17
Next time you can try disband over one of your bases. you will get 50% in credits, almost the same amount you collected. it was not necessary for all server seeing me derb your recs for 1:9 ratio for 12 continuous hrs.
Why do not you write a guide about the technique you used? do you want me to post the BRs (I am really bored doing so) so you could illustrate the way to make easy derbs? i have never thought of that great tip.
Feel free to invite any of DSP on my bases along with their recs. i'll be glad to make all you rich...


You KAUVY are a looser. you occed my base in M30 and left. instead and according to one of your best players, you should leave the recs there so i can make you rich. i am still there, you can come.

Will not answer on this thread anymore. i have to spend some time on some more no RL issues where i'm more looser than here...

kauvy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 21 Aug, 2013 07:50
Reputation: 1

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby kauvy » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 10:15

Oh dear lord do you actually read the crap you post??this has got to be the 5th time you have mentioned how great your account was.(notice the past tense there il johnnie?? :D )do you really think anyone cares??and "if not backstabbed no one of you can reach my level of gaming."do you have any idea how pathetic that sounds?? ive got to be honest i feel sorry for you.i can only imagine what kind of sad, lonely, pathetic little loser(thats how you spell it by the way :) ) you are in RL to hold so much importance in such an irrelevant thing.

you need to stop your lame lies lil johnnie.your not having fun with your paltry revenge attempts, anyone who actually reads your pitiful rants can see that.you need to get a life and stop wasting your time in mira :headshake:

but of course you wont. you will continue your irrelevant attacks.then try claiming how much fun your having beating [dsp].....and we will continue yawning for the most part(unless you post another hilarious rant on the forums :P )

so since you are not posting anymore cause of RL(i get it :wink: must tiring working all day as a CEO of your own company then having to satisfy your hot model wife eh lil johnnie :D ) i guess i will just thank you for the lol's and bid you a good night.

oh and congrats on being so awsome in AE.while those other douches were making friends , getting jobs and starting families you never lost sight of the prize.your awsome mate :clap:

jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby jks » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 10:59

You really think that you will hurt my feelings?
You keep talking like i am 15yr old boy that need to prove something!

Well again you are wrong!!!!

Do not need to make friends in AE(like you... backstabber).

I am 40 , i'm married with 2 kids and yes.....oh yes.....i'm not a CEO in my company but lets say that my position permits me to do what ever i want and be paid for it. Yep. i work and have fun and get paid.
When you grow up you may have something like this.

i'm full in my RL and guess what. if i was really playing mira you would never had approached my base in M30. Yes the base you attacked to derb my fleet that i did not care off.

And you thanked me for base 19???
LOOOOOOL. I had base 19 seven months ago when you where trying to figure out how to make your FTs fly over your Mcqueen bed...
i guess i should thank all the noobs like you that were my targets when i really played.

Still i keep talking to you because you seem to have issues about how someone is possible to be a good player in AE and have also a successful RL.

So since this is a game that you have fun but i do not, you would have better things to do than to attack me about my personal life and how i live it.
That is a loser's tactic. Now go be a better player than me and have more fun than me.
You really hurt my feeling about me having no friends, no family and no RL life..

kauvy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 21 Aug, 2013 07:50
Reputation: 1

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby kauvy » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:14

god bless you lil johnnie :D your lame attempts to prove not only how great you are in AE but also in RL are just hilarious.i just want you to know how much fun i have pointing out what a complete an utter twat you are.but im bored, your continued attempts to say how great you were(again see the past tense lil johnnie?? :D ) are getting stale so i will wrap this up.

YOU LOST!!!

deal with it you whiny ,little, loser, douche.

your account sucks.

you suck.

kauvy out :dance:

jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby jks » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:58

Do you hop up and down while you write all these crap?
Anyway, you persuaded me, you are the best. i suck. i lost. my acc sucks...I got cry now...
i should have never stayed in that server since i saw your abilities and game quality.

My mistake....
(now go secretly and take your pills.... The red one is for hallucinating)

kauvy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 21 Aug, 2013 07:50
Reputation: 1

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby kauvy » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 13:06

"Do you hop up and down while you write all these crap?"

nope but i do laugh alot does that count?? :P

im mean really what do you expect?someone to take you seriously?i mean how many times to i have to repeat it till you get it?

OH NOES!!YOU LOST AN INTERNET GAME!!!!!

do you have any idea how your stupid posts reflect on you??ive gone easy on you mate.

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 05:04

All that effort to try to free your base... and you failed.

you see, I can afford to flush a half million here and there... you can't.

Grant defeated Robert E Lee not by getting super ratios. He beat him by just bleeding the Rebs more than the Rebs could afford. "only" 600K Confederate soldiers died to 900K Union soldiers dying. Thing was, the Union Army could replace their losses a LOT more easily than the Confederacy could.

and you are starting to spawn fewer and fewer fighters ... is your hope already getting displaced by despair?

Knowing your base will NEVER be liberated by your efforts must really grind your gears.

Knowing that NOTHING you do even matters must be wounding to your self esteem.

Image

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 03:19

Lol get down off your high horse SK, it's a long way to fall isn't it :whisle:
Love it when brown nose scrubs like u are made to look stupid :biglaugh:
More pics please they really show off your intellect :wink:

p.s.no BR's were mentioned in this reply :shhh:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
jks
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun 28 Jul, 2013 16:17
Reputation: 0

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby jks » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 11:43

SilverKnight wrote:All that effort to try to free your base... and you failed.

you see, I can afford to flush a half million here and there... you can't.

Grant defeated Robert E Lee not by getting super ratios. He beat him by just bleeding the Rebs more than the Rebs could afford. "only" 600K Confederate soldiers died to 900K Union soldiers dying. Thing was, the Union Army could replace their losses a LOT more easily than the Confederacy could.

and you are starting to spawn fewer and fewer fighters ... is your hope already getting displaced by despair?

Knowing your base will NEVER be liberated by your efforts must really grind your gears.

Knowing that NOTHING you do even matters must be wounding to your self esteem.




And after all these crap and bla bla and my spawning a fewer Fts...
And after his great plan to "force" me :biglaugh: derb 12k of his recs because he wanted to build a gate with HIS debris.
And after his fleet name remained bait....and all the lies (i never tried to free the base...until now ~6 days after)

I decided that he wanted some more debris. This time he may build a skyscraper in his village...

Battle Report
Location VORIO-M23 (M23:04:86:10)
Time 2014-02-01 14:54:54
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [GA] JohnnieK lvl 59.59
Fleet Name Fleet 7072
Command Centers 20
Commander Ryan Taylor (Tactical 12)
Defensive Force
Player [DSP] SilverKnight lvl 68.08
Fleet Name Bait

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Heavy Cruiser 1198 1061.2 228.96 120 7.6

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 174931 117140 4.6 4.6 0
Dreadnought 6 0 1285.2 1177.6 38

Total cost of units destroyed: 416955 ( Attacker: 68000 ; Defender: 348955 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +23818 ; Defender: +15972 )
New debris in space: 222257
-
-
Battle Report
Location VORIO-M23 (M23:04:86:10)
Time 2014-02-01 14:55:05
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [GA] JohnnieK lvl 59.59
Fleet Name Fleet 7072
Command Centers 20
Commander Ryan Taylor (Tactical 12)
Defensive Force
Player [DSP] SilverKnight lvl 68.08
Fleet Name Bait

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Heavy Cruiser 1062 1013.2 228.96 120 7.6

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 117140 64281 4.6 4.6 0

Total cost of units destroyed: 288295 ( Attacker: 24000 ; Defender: 264295 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +16468 ; Defender: +11044 )
New debris in space: 151833
-
-
Battle Report
Location VORIO-M23 (M23:04:86:10)
Time 2014-02-01 14:55:19
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [GA] JohnnieK lvl 59.48
Fleet Name Fleet 7072
Command Centers 20
Commander Ryan Taylor (Tactical 12)
Defensive Force
Player [DSP] SilverKnight lvl 68.08
Fleet Name Bait

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Heavy Cruiser 1014 987.2 228.96 120 7.6

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 64281 13811 4.6 4.6 0

Total cost of units destroyed: 265350 ( Attacker: 13000 ; Defender: 252350 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +15186 ; Defender: +10127 )
New debris in space: 139022
-
-
Battle Report
Location VORIO-M23 (M23:04:86:10)
Time 2014-02-01 14:55:30
Server Mira
Attack Force
Player [GA] JohnnieK lvl 59.48
Fleet Name Fleet 7072
Command Centers 20
Commander Ryan Taylor (Tactical 12)
Defensive Force
Player [DSP] SilverKnight lvl 68.08
Fleet Name Bait (Destroyed)

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Heavy Cruiser 988 982.2 228.96 120 7.6

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 13811 0 4.6 4.6 0

Total cost of units destroyed: 71555 ( Attacker: 2500 ; Defender: 69055 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +4095 ; Defender: +2731 )
New debris in space: 37409

My losses : 109k
SK losses : 935k

I collected 154k
SK collected : Still searching an image to compose a crap out of the subject answer. So he forgot to collect and instead an HH player did collect the rest ~470k.

SK is still missing. Will he ever come back?

So SK did any of the generals of the UNION ARMY got executed because of stupidity? although in your example losses are 6:9 and here you lost 1:10 and you did not even win

User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 11:55

Looks like some one fell off their horse..... :biglaugh:
Good old HH to the rescue eh SK?

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 21:05

Shark Bait wrote:Looks like some one fell off their horse..... :biglaugh:
Good old HH to the rescue eh SK?


GA can barely handle DSP

barely.

So when you decide to exterminate DSP again, make sure you don't run away when HH tells you to bail out, so we can finish the job of flushing your hopes and dreams down the toilet.

*kiss kiss*

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 06:58

SilverKnight wrote:
Shark Bait wrote:Looks like some one fell off their horse..... :biglaugh:
Good old HH to the rescue eh SK?


GA can barely handle DSP

barely.

So when you decide to exterminate DSP again, make sure you don't run away when HH tells you to bail out, so we can finish the job of flushing your hopes and dreams down the toilet.

*kiss kiss*

/facepalm
SK as far as I am aware GA has never launched against DSP or needed to "contain" DSP either.
You need to get your facts right before making such statements.
I dunno....bloomin amateurs :roll:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: HH/DSP Evidence of respect and nobility.

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 01:47

Shark Bait wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:
Shark Bait wrote:Looks like some one fell off their horse..... :biglaugh:
Good old HH to the rescue eh SK?


GA can barely handle DSP

barely.

So when you decide to exterminate DSP again, make sure you don't run away when HH tells you to bail out, so we can finish the job of flushing your hopes and dreams down the toilet.

*kiss kiss*

/facepalm
SK as far as I am aware GA has never launched against DSP or needed to "contain" DSP either.
You need to get your facts right before making such statements.
I dunno....bloomin amateurs :roll:


GA has all the same zerglings who were in DA, including the perennially butt hurt JohnnieK. So, I'm addressing the same folks when I say "come at meh bro" just don't run away after your nose gets bloodied again.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Mira”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests