Is this the end?

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Is this the end?

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 18 May, 2014 14:35

So....is Mira now dead? Not much fleet going about these days that can threaten a single Orz/HH fleet let alone either of the guild's themselves.
Neither guild is likely to let go of the others hand and so the decimation of GA/AA/SA continues.
I am seriously considering hitting the delete button seeing as there no longer seems to be any point.
A sad day for Mira but only one of many some would say.
Congratz to HH and Orz for what they have achieved. They were/are utterly relentless and efficient in their pursuit for victory.
Will give Q server a go but if it's gonna be the same partnership over and over again on every server I think it's time to call it a day.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Is this the end?

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 18 May, 2014 21:39

And if GA/SA/AA was having the same success over HH and Orz and DSP, you would be boasting and waving your peen like a flag.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 19 May, 2014 09:49

A somewhat obvious and highly predictable response from the likes of u SK.
If indeed AA/SA/GA were victorious they/we would indeed be vocal about it. So...? I think that might well be a justifiable cause to celebrate. Given the odds stacked against us/them.
Typically greedy little arse lickers like you glorify in defending Royals at every turn hoping to get a pat on the head and a few scraps thrown from their table. Grow a pair and a back bone will ya ffs! While you're at it get some self respect as well. :roll:
I'm not saying either HH or Orz didn't deserve their victory. I'm simply saying there doesn't seem to be much point in continuing as things stand.
...wait for the distasteful butt hurt pictures

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Mon 19 May, 2014 12:28

The server was done when NES got served.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 19 May, 2014 14:03

It's easy now to look back and see where things were lost but I still feel GA could have actually done something other than serve themselves/us up as lunch. There was definite opportunity's that were squandered due to lack of leadership.
I don't think the leadership was necessarily inept, it was just....absent!
Ahh well.... roll on Q server eh :biglaugh:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 21 May, 2014 08:46

They were inept. They got bled out when they tried to zerg out DSP... and failed.

Some of DA fought well, but the overall plan by DA to exterminate DSP was flawed by the leadership of DA, exposing them as the paper tiger they are.

DA even had HH and Orz staying out of the way and DA could not win a fight with the odds stacked in their favor.

That's why DSP is still intact.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
drlee

Postby drlee » Thu 22 May, 2014 08:53

DA was always afraid. You don't win by being scared. So many wrong moves by DA.

1. It is additionally shameful when DA invaded the 20's, they pacted out HH! HH was out and about fighting Sexy, it was the perfect time to strike, instead they settled for a few inactive DSP fleets. Huh?? We came all the way to the 20's for THAT? It was a surprise attack, HH didn't even know about it. They heard of us coming, and they offered a last minute NAP, and DA AGREED? Stupid stupid stupid. The pact did NOTHING for DA but saved HH's *beep*. Smart for HH, stupid for DA. DA was too scared not to pact.

2. DA zerged everyone to take on a tiny guild? WTF is that? I mean seriously, if you're going to zerg everyone, take the offensive against HH!!! There were plenty of HH to hit, it could've been a serious blow to them. Instead DA gets scared and pacts out, stays a couple days in the 20's and then flees.

3. HH tells DA to go, and they tuck tail and flee the 20's. HUH? No wonder HH is winning, they've always been dominant against DA. They tell DA what to do and when to do it. Then Horz pacts DA to kill Ghost easier. DA agrees! WTF again! DA leaves Ghost out to dry because HH requested it. HH commands, DA obeys. Finally HH has told DA/GA to DIE, and what does DA do? They die, all nice and obedient like.

Ya keep blaming HH and Orz for playing well, but in reality, DA/GA lost because they never took the offensive, they were too scared. Playing defense is good, but it won't score points. Game set match for Horz.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 22 May, 2014 09:25

Can't argue with you about the not hitting HH when DA went to the 20's. I was peeved we pacted HH at the time as I saw it as the 'main' reason we went there and the best opportunity to make a dent in them. We settled for a poor second which was DSP. Certainly wasn't y we zerged though lol.
As to blaming HH/Orz for playing well? U mad bro, how can u blame someone for playing well? They played very well to which I congratulated them...Duh! They made the smart moves when they had to. Game set and match. My point to this thread was what now? Is there any point in continuing? HH/Orz alliance is so strong no one is able to beat them. (Not only this server) The gap is so wide now it's difficult to see any forward from a non Horz point of view.
I was hoping to create a talking point around this on possible way's forward. I really liked the idea of splinter guilds like WMNH but all I have had so far is folks bleating about e tears and epeens. :roll:

drlee

Postby drlee » Thu 22 May, 2014 13:28

I certainly wasn't blaming Horz for playing well. You were.

Horz/HH/Orz definitely played well. I'm saying them playing well didn't really matter as much as GA and Chaoslord sucking mattered. HH/Horz fought when they WANTED to fight. If they didn't want to fight, they'd just pact and DA folded like a deck of cards and pacted back. The reality is Horz did not have a worthy opponent, they just had people fleeing.

Also, that makes ZERO sense. DA went to the 20's to hit HH then decided to pact them at the last minute? WTF IS THAT? All that planning to invade, then HH simply asks for a pact and DA says "screw all that planning, let's pact!" :wall:

There is no way forward, they won because DA sucked. Your future in Mira is deletion.

Spartan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CLS
CRUEL
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Spartan » Fri 23 May, 2014 19:19

This guy hasnt seen Alpha :biglaugh:

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 25 May, 2014 02:00

This guy/pleb doesn't understand english it seems. Quote me where I say 'I blame Horz/orz/hh' Or better yet don't post at all if you want to make stuff up.
Bloomin scrub :snooty:
U might be right about the deletion part though :biglaugh:

Dionysus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: DSP

Postby Dionysus » Mon 26 May, 2014 06:11

Nah don't delete.. Go inactive for awhile and send me your base coords :lol:

Ex: A: [MaY]/[SHLD]; D: [5555]/[LSD]; J:[UFA]; K: [SoT]; N: [xD]
Current servers: D: [NeM]; M: [DSP]
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 26 May, 2014 08:34

I might quit but I'd never delete and let all those creds go to waste!

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 26 May, 2014 21:33

join SITH... they may be a little more entertaining.

:paranoid:

not like it would make it easier for me to find all your bases to farm them out.

I mean I don't have that many levis...

Vulcanos1980
Guild: [AA]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Vulcanos1980 » Mon 26 May, 2014 21:56

drlee wrote:DA was always afraid. You don't win by being scared. So many wrong moves by DA.

1. It is additionally shameful when DA invaded the 20's, they pacted out HH! HH was out and about fighting Sexy, it was the perfect time to strike, instead they settled for a few inactive DSP fleets. Huh?? We came all the way to the 20's for THAT? It was a surprise attack, HH didn't even know about it. They heard of us coming, and they offered a last minute NAP, and DA AGREED? Stupid stupid stupid. The pact did NOTHING for DA but saved HH's *beep*. Smart for HH, stupid for DA. DA was too scared not to pact.

2. DA zerged everyone to take on a tiny guild? WTF is that? I mean seriously, if you're going to zerg everyone, take the offensive against HH!!! There were plenty of HH to hit, it could've been a serious blow to them. Instead DA gets scared and pacts out, stays a couple days in the 20's and then flees.

3. HH tells DA to go, and they tuck tail and flee the 20's. HUH? No wonder HH is winning, they've always been dominant against DA. They tell DA what to do and when to do it. Then Horz pacts DA to kill Ghost easier. DA agrees! WTF again! DA leaves Ghost out to dry because HH requested it. HH commands, DA obeys. Finally HH has told DA/GA to DIE, and what does DA do? They die, all nice and obedient like.

Ya keep blaming HH and Orz for playing well, but in reality, DA/GA lost because they never took the offensive, they were too scared. Playing defense is good, but it won't score points. Game set match for Horz.

DA never had any plans becoming friends with HH and we have never trusted them anyway.
And take the fight to HH ? dude we are the only one with the balls to do that and you call us scared ....
Wile you guys hold hands and sing songs , we are keeping this server alive.
And when we broke off the fight with DSP and went back to fighting HH/ORZ , DSP went back to simming.
This server wil come alive again when more camps are created and wars start with somewhat equal numbers.
Besides if your talking about sword with that little guild , then realize that they gave gates in the invasion of HH or ORZ i dont remember and members lost fleets there.
As for me in AA, i will rebuild and i am down for another round.
I still have hope somebody will grow balls before the server dies out, we need more camps.
Right now you have whats left of the DA-SA/GA construction and the side of HH/ORZ/SOUP/DSP etc whoever, so if these camps do not change we might get bored to death.

Vulcanos
Blacksmith of the gods

Return to “Mira”