Nova Battle Report thread

Necrosapien
Guild: AA
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Nova Battle Report thread

Postby Necrosapien » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:13

CAIN505 wrote:Necro you are such a FAIL I can't even begin to respond to that

And who turned you on to AE? Got you addicted to it? LAMO

Had I not known that I was dead already. I would have mourned my loss of life.
CAIN505
Guild: KING on NOVA
and
FINAL on Juno
Galaxy: Juno

Postby CAIN505 » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:25

Tell you what I'll come over to your place tomorrow and show you some of the postings on the board these guys have posted about you, you will find it hilarious. :shhh:

Necrosapien

Postby Necrosapien » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 18:25

[AA] Sam Carter vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 38795 / 13670

[AA] Sam Carter vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 34470 / 13050

Wave 1
[AA] IlyaMerian(AA) vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 30000 / 21905
Wave 2
[AA] IlyaMerian(AA) vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 46915 / 0

[WTF?] Arctica Tupilaq vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 71685 / 16070

And my personal fav. After taking a massive loss already hitting my base.
[-ITR-] -Necrosapien- vs. [AA] TheHoneyBadger losses: 5185 / 32760

Seems most of AA dont know how to play. Just a bunch of noobs being led by a noob only on his second server. And their buddies WTF are learning from their fine example on how to fail. Seems they dont like me. A player that actually knows how to make a profit. All this over 1 persons lies. That had nothing to do with us really. We got lied to as well. We tried to make it right but they insist on making it worse. So be it. I have more experience both in-game and in real life on how to deal with these noobs. At least they have 1 or 2 that have made profit. On some inacto players.

Oh a friend wanted me to post this as well.

[WTF?] Kurainoken vs. [-ITR-] JediGrandMasterVranx losses: 57000 / 10000
[AA] Native Tongue vs. [-ITR-] JediGrandMasterVranx losses: 69300 / 12000

Its amusing how they fail hitting bases with less then 100% defenses. Whats really funny. A 155 member guild is losing more fleet then my 30 member guild. And we are still hitting them for profits. Seems they think they own the 30s and don't have to build defenses. You should see all the LOLz on our boards. If I were a leader in a guild trying to farm a guild for what someone else did. And failing so miserably, I would shoot myself.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 22:26

Necro you're missing the point.

You and your mates decide to backstab your allies, and now we're occing you, whatever the cost.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
OG Kush
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Ceti KiWi 1st Guild

Postby OG Kush » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 01:44

Necrosapien wrote:I have more experience both in-game and in real life on how to deal with these noobs.
Oh plz teach me how to deal with Noobs IRL. I put on my tin foil hat and hide in my house, but they just keep throwing eggs.

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.

I would take a lemon for a good cause, but they ran out.
Necrosapien

Postby Necrosapien » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 05:28

Ok I have actually shown proof of my claims. None of you have. So I win there. But let me ask this. AA has orders to OCC all of ITR regardless of the cost. And like good puppets the do as ordered.(I dont blame loyalty) But not once have we seen [AA] Andrea Nard1 hit anyone. So he is leading from the rear? You guys might want to think about that. And with his lack of experience, you might want to get someone with experience to take the reigns. Some in both AA and MERC are questioning him and think for the betterment of the 30s he needs to step down and let someone with some real experience try at making the 30s whole again. But that is not my place to ask. But need I remind you all of the OG Kush fiasco?

Erls
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Only the best

Postby Erls » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 05:30

Necrosapien wrote:Ok I have actually shown proof of my claims. None of you have. So I win there. But let me ask this. AA has orders to OCC all of ITR regardless of the cost. And like good puppets the do as ordered.(I dont blame loyalty) But not once have we seen [AA] Andrea Nard1 hit anyone. So he is leading from the rear? You guys might want to think about that. And with his lack of experience, you might want to get someone with experience to take the reigns. Some in both AA and MERC are questioning him and think for the betterment of the 30s he needs to step down and let someone with some real experience try at making the 30s whole again. But that is not my place to ask. But need I remind you all of the OG Kush fiasco?
GMs rarely get involved in the day to day ops of a guild.

Typically, a GM will spend more time on internal and external politics than he/she will on their own account.

LOVE/1st/SoT/DREAM/~HH~/KING Stream Killer
That's just bollocks and you know it. One-on-one you guys have proven time and again no one GUILD can compete against you. How is that gonna change when your recipe doesn't change.
OG Kush
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby OG Kush » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 17:21

Necrosapien wrote:Ok I have actually shown proof of my claims.
The proof is in the pudding, And I eat lot's of pudding.
[MERC] Monitor vs. [-ITR-] JediGrandMasterVranx losses: 24000 / 93500
Necrosapien wrote:But need I remind you all of the OG Kush fiasco?
:roll: Can you rant somewhere else plz? And when you do so, refrain from acting like you know about meh

High like a pyramid.

Dominion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: 13th
AYAYA
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Dominion » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 17:39

Necrosapien wrote:[AA] Sam Carter vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 38795 / 13670

[AA] Sam Carter vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 34470 / 13050

Wave 1
[AA] IlyaMerian(AA) vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 30000 / 21905
Wave 2
[AA] IlyaMerian(AA) vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 46915 / 0

[WTF?] Arctica Tupilaq vs. [-ITR-] -Necrosapien- losses: 71685 / 16070

And my personal fav. After taking a massive loss already hitting my base.
[-ITR-] -Necrosapien- vs. [AA] TheHoneyBadger losses: 5185 / 32760

Seems most of AA dont know how to play. Just a bunch of noobs being led by a noob only on his second server. And their buddies WTF are learning from their fine example on how to fail. Seems they dont like me. A player that actually knows how to make a profit. All this over 1 persons lies. That had nothing to do with us really. We got lied to as well. We tried to make it right but they insist on making it worse. So be it. I have more experience both in-game and in real life on how to deal with these noobs. At least they have 1 or 2 that have made profit. On some inacto players.

Oh a friend wanted me to post this as well.

[WTF?] Kurainoken vs. [-ITR-] JediGrandMasterVranx losses: 57000 / 10000
[AA] Native Tongue vs. [-ITR-] JediGrandMasterVranx losses: 69300 / 12000

Its amusing how they fail hitting bases with less then 100% defenses. Whats really funny. A 155 member guild is losing more fleet then my 30 member guild. And we are still hitting them for profits. Seems they think they own the 30s and don't have to build defenses. You should see all the LOLz on our boards. If I were a leader in a guild trying to farm a guild for what someone else did. And failing so miserably, I would shoot myself.
Look, this might be above your brain capacity, but I see this sort of post pretty often and I'd like to show you my maths:

Lets say your base econ is X, X is generated on a constant basis known as hourly income. This income is guaranteed every hour with amount dependent on your X value. X can go up and down. By hitting your bases they are making your X go down, meaning your econ is now X-Z, and since you are not getting the debris that means you have nothing to offset the loss in income. Now the guys that you are berating for hitting for "losses" are making out better than you. Because your X value is on an infinite scale, AKA your income is permanently guaranteed, that means the only issues in AE are 1. supplementing X with Y credits to allow for con, prod, research, and base building, where X + Y is the perfect rate of income to purchase all of them, and 2. Time (T) required for gratification of purchases.

So, we arrive at your particular situation. You were sitting on X, now you are sitting on X-Z without gaining any Y value in credits because you didn't get the debris. You also lost time value because it takes time to regenerate your bases, or, if they are perma occed you are really stuck as your lost T value for prod, con, research all increase. Your opponents Are at X + some fraction of Y, depending on the derb they got and other income etc, but for the sake of simplicity they are at X + 1/2Y, and the only "losses" they took are in T since they lost fleet and it takes time to build fleet. I know what you're saying "BUT THEIR RATIOS!" herp derp faddrup, yeah yeah. Ratio's are nice and pretty and fancy and can contribute heavily to achiving X+Y with an awesome T value, think levi fleets losing no fleet and gaining lots of derb. But in this situation the relatively small losses mean a loss of T that is perhaps 1 day's time, really trivial. If you compared it to your own loss of T you would see yours is greater since you lost income on a daily basis for quite a while.

Anyway, point is, you're an idiot and you don't realize you've lost more than your opponent because you're stuck in the ratio mindset without seeing the larger context of AE economics.

Khamul Nazgul wrote:4. If you do not leave the 13th blob, All said guilds involved on this move against 13th with good reason are prepared to Blob up into one Area and sit there
Dominion wrote:Themis you're a fod maggot
Muadibb

Postby Muadibb » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 23:27

+1
The 25-50k you spend on prings don't help much if your permmed. Tactically they may have had a larger loss but strategically they have impacted your ability to wage war.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 31 Mar, 2013 07:56

Dominion explained it perfectly. I remember when in Delta, WMD invaded the 30s. day 1 the natives laughed at the terrible ratios... but WMD collected every credit of derb. day 2 WMD replaced all losses and was sending them forward. day 3 the natives surrendered.

Cruisers win battles, Recyclers win wars.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Necrosapien

Postby Necrosapien » Mon 01 Apr, 2013 06:48

And still AA lets a known child molester in there ranks. and even defends him. So As far as I am concerned. ALL of AA are child molesters. And aa keep breaking the pacts they are making. Kinda funny. So the rest of you that don't even have anything to do with either guilds. Go suck a molester like Native....

OG Kush
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby OG Kush » Mon 01 Apr, 2013 07:07

Necrosapien wrote:And still AA lets a known child molester in there ranks. and even defends him. So As far as I am concerned. ALL of AA are child molesters. And aa keep breaking the pacts they are making. Kinda funny. So the rest of you that don't even have anything to do with either guilds. Go suck a molester like Native....
:shock:

Hands down most random thing ever.

High like a pyramid.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 01 Apr, 2013 22:53

I think what he just said was an april fools joke.

Correction, i HOPE it's an april fools joke...

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Tue 02 Apr, 2013 07:39

I'm still not laughing.

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Nova”