500 VS 45 UPPERS CLASH

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

500 VS 45 UPPERS CLASH

Postby Captain Slice » Wed 01 Jan, 2014 17:49

Like the Odds? WKYSB, BoW,AM,WTF,N VS FELON. Do you feel the love? I do. I know it was our policy's that got us into this. I even adhered to it. I am in no position officially to state FELONS position. I for one would like to see some peace talks going on. Example FELON quits it attacking other occupations for peace in the uppers. Moral is high and we are doing the best we can with the resources left after the pearl Harbor style attack from someone we thought were friends until now. AM you know who you are. You blow up over one rouges attacks on you because he wore our tag out of proportion and use that as the reason to attack. You know if BoW and WKYSB wasn't backing you up like they are your fleets would be debris piles. I plead for our allies to come join the chaos here in the uppers. I ask that WKYSB and KING go home. LOL

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: 500 VS 45 UPPERS CLASH

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 02 Jan, 2014 09:25

No quarter asked for, none given. The dogs of war are unleashed and some of u will wish you'd let them sleep.
So it is written, so shall it be.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Fri 03 Jan, 2014 01:05

need my help? im bored as i missed my last guild movement :shock:

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Shadow of the Dragon
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Fri 03 Jan, 2014 17:25

Felon crying that their "allies" are traitors.. A guild which dropped their pact with =AM=, derbed their blob and put the pact back on after collecting the derbs. Really now guys?

Though the rules are not same for you guys than they are to your allies are they? I remember =AM= couldnt even kill Felon scouts (for some reason there was always Felon eyes on =AM= blob, no matter where they put it.. I bet Felon would have launch an attack against them soon anyway.) because that kind of action had made you guys attack =AM= before. So I wouldnt say much about traitors or backstabbing if I were in Felon. Eventhough E-Tearz are fun to read ;)

Its hard when you notice that you arent at the top of the food chain anymore :lolol:

Ceti: Harðráði
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 04 Jan, 2014 00:31

Shadow of the Dragon wrote:Felon crying that their "allies" are traitors.. A guild which dropped their pact with =AM=, derbed their blob and put the pact back on after collecting the derbs. Really now guys?

Though the rules are not same for you guys than they are to your allies are they? I remember =AM= couldnt even kill Felon scouts (for some reason there was always Felon eyes on =AM= blob, no matter where they put it.. I bet Felon would have launch an attack against them soon anyway.) because that kind of action had made you guys attack =AM= before. So I wouldnt say much about traitors or backstabbing if I were in Felon. Eventhough E-Tearz are fun to read ;)

Its hard when you notice that you arent at the top of the food chain anymore :lolol:

Just shows what you know lol, I personally along with a few others spoke up for AM and to give you guys a chance which was agreed.
Meh....more fool me eh?

Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sat 04 Jan, 2014 20:02

Shark Bait wrote:Just shows what you know lol, I personally along with a few others spoke up for AM and to give you guys a chance which was agreed.
Meh....more fool me eh?

Shows what I know? Seems like I know more than you do. Which doesnt surprise me at all :roll:

Or am I wrong about that little incident when you guys broke the pact and made =AM= Exul lose 600k fleet? Right after last King invasion. You guys have broked the pact so many times with a ways your allies could never do without getting farmed out of the existence. Every few days someone from Felon attacked =AM= base or fleet, and was there ever any real apologies? Was the pact violators kicked or forced to repay? No. Ofcourse not. Because who cares about the allies, so long until they decide enough is enough. Though I have to admit that =AM= was (really) always in better shape than BoW or any other guilds in 50s. Eventhough people had to think 'will I have my fleet in one piece tomorrow when I login again' and watch their scanners for incoming "Felon-allies"..

Maybe its just me but I find it really hilarious how Felon is now giving these E-Tearz in forums and in private messages about what happened to them and how =AM= betrayed them. Oh the irony. :roll:

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 04 Jan, 2014 22:45

600k fleet? lol jog on, if Felon had decided to break pact and go after AM we would have derbed a hell of a lot more than 600k.
There will always be infringements on pacts etc by individual players, misunderstanding etc which goes both ways. The pact with AM was agreed under the principal that you guys would actually help defend the 50's, offer gates in the 40's and help felon with nuisance farms as well as invasions. As far as I ever saw you guys did neither, in fact, in between turtling and relocating you made friends with them so I guess the 'betrayal' was inevitable. This is one of the main reason's there was irritations and bad feelings between both guilds.
Fact is it was =AM= that did the dirty deed here and not Felon. Am I going to cry about it.....err no. Lets call it what it is though and stop your bs about your justifications for said acts.
Now go crawl back under your rock beside all your other little lol maggots.

Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 11:37

You are just a bad troll shark bait :roll:

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Mon 06 Jan, 2014 08:09

Shadow of the Dragon wrote:You are just a bad troll shark bait :roll:

Ummmm.......

BTW Shadow,

This means he won this round of Shark Baiting

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 06 Jan, 2014 08:33

How dare he/she say such things about me :snooty:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 07 Jan, 2014 15:11

he dares fine, how dare you?

:bleh:

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 08:05

Wow SK....that was priceless. Do you have anything else to contribute to this thread?
Oh and do you still have your nose up King/Wkysb's rear end?

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 09:23

Shark Bait wrote:Wow SK....that was priceless. Do you have anything else to contribute to this thread?
Oh and do you still have your nose up King/Wkysb's rear end?

I'm in WKYSB, so... lol

trying to find a proper goat for you

hmmm still not getting it

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 17:55

As far as I'm concerned, FELON's policies have gotten them into this. I had a long conversation with Izzy, and her and I do not see eye-to-eye on this. I know FELON has dropped guilds they considered too weak to be useful many times (LIFT?) and though Izzy would not agree I don't believe they've tried very hard to make or keep peace between BoW, =AM= and themselves. Though I'm sure if we look far enough into the past of the 50s fault will be found on every side.

At some point, small things need to be set aside. Every guild leader knows accidents happen, and that we can not always control our guild members to perfection. But more often than not, I see leaders exploding over a single players infraction, a base hit here or a fleet destroyed there, and pacts disintegrate over it! If you cannot maintain your relationships with your allies through these sorts of trivial details, you don't deserve to have a united cluster. FELON should also have predicted BoWs (and possibly =AM= though I hear =AM= were allied with FELON until recently and I don't know details) resilience, but also their capability to hurt them as an enemy through gates!

Now my dear Felon, what's coming for you? In my opinion, you are a dead guild. I'm sorry but it's the way it goes. If you want a united cluster, merge into BoW or =AM= and be done with it. The 50s does not even hold enough profit for it to be worth an ally coming to your aid, though kindly SLS did make the venture recently. I would rather not see the remaining members of FELON farmed into the ground, but it'll likely happen. Until one side or the other wins outright, the 50s will be a farming ground for a long time to come.

- NightStalker on Nova
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 11 Jan, 2014 13:16

Problem is Vaters that even if Felon was to merge with another guild in the 50's, Bow and AM have proven themselves to be very mediocre.
Their turtle base attitudes has helped cost the 50's dear. Only positive thing one could say is that they have been resilient but that won't stop invaders.
If Felon can't find a way back the 50's will be forever doomed to being an easy farm.

Return to “Nova”