izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira

A Question for BoW

Postby izanami » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 02:17

If you happened to succeed in annihilating FELON in the 50s, what do you honestly think your future in the server holds?

If FELON ceased to exist, do you think your so-called "allies" would turn a blind eye to farming runs in the 50s, their main source of food?
Do you think WKYSB would protect you when KING or Legio come knocking, or vice versa?

It saddens me that you have let yourselves be so blatantly used like this. For the past year FELON has fought invasions (and been farmed to the ground) more times than any other guild combined. But even taking that into consideration, we still managed to outgrow you. And essentially we were your meatshield, bc when invaders came, they were hunting us and using you to get to us.

I honestly want to know what you think will happen if WKYSB succeeds in crashing us tonight (or tomorrow, or w/e) and taking out the rest of our fleet...if BoW and AM "rise to power" in the cluster and you have nothing left to offer your "friends" (because lets be honest, 90% of your guild hasn't seemed to find the production tab), where will you be?

And if KING/Legio/WKYSB want to pipe up and talk about what great allies they have been and you have no intentions of farming them when/if we're gone, then I say you should publicly announce your long-term continuation of this alliance so that when/if the day comes, people can look back and call you out on it. ;)

P.S. Since I never posted on the other thread, just wanted to give a nice congrats to WKYSB for your crash. It really was executed beautifully, as much as it hurts to admit. Good job.

tl;dr

Asking a legitimate question to which ppl will respond that I'm bawwing, and before I hit the refresh button the "Royal Family" and their multis will start flaming. Let it begin...

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: A Question for BoW

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 08:35

Here is my prediction if Felon does indeed get crashed....

Bow and AM will carry on doing what they did before, hiding on turtle base's and sending their fleets on long voyages to escape their pursuers ie King/WKYSB/SLS/Legio. Some will escape but not all.
This process will continue until they realize how sad their AE state of play is and begin to become inactive.
The meat of their guilds will become perma occs for the likes of King etc.
Ultimately One of the top guilds will claim the 50's as their own or have a sub guild set up there instead.
Everyone will forget who Felon, Bow and AM were and carry on simming.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Shadow of the Dragon
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 11:24

Really now izanami?
Im not BoW or any sort of leadership in any guild, but I just have to ask this:
How has Felon ever prevented King or any other guild invading the 50s?

As far as I can tell, Felon neither anyone can do absolutely nothing to stop top 5 guilds for invading. Looking these invades just as another player of the 50s, most of the Felons has always went into vacation mode when big guys has showed up.
I dont say its a bad move, it really is clever. But.

You can have your delusions about yours and your guilds superpowers but every other guild in the 50s knows the truth.

What comes to the future of the 50s after Felon is gone.. Well.. I think nothing will change. Big guys keep doing the farming trips and we little guys keep having no other options than run away. Like we have done so far. Me myself, I dont really care. All I care is getting Felon down. Farmed out the server. Dont know will it go like that, but after you guys are out I honestly dont care what happens in 50s.

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now
izanami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: [NSFW]
B: [S³D]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby izanami » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 13:45

When did I ever say ANYTHING about our superpowers or preventing guilds from invading the 50s? I did in fact say the opposite, that we had been invaded more than any other guild and farmed to the ground...

Not holding any delusions here, I asked a valid question. For months these guilds have helped invaders get to FELON, if we were gone, who do you think those invaders would start farming next? Because I'm guessing the delusions are on the other side, expecting any of the pacts with the top guilds to hold out.

So, brush up on your reading comprehension before you throw your two cents in next time, k? kthxbai

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery spaceboat crashes.
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain, that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
ALdbeign
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [LUE]

Postby ALdbeign » Mon 06 Jan, 2014 04:10

Sigh, I kind of hate the forums anymore but...since you ask:
izanami wrote:If you happened to succeed in annihilating FELON in the 50s, what do you honestly think your future in the server holds?
[BoW] has been successful on other servers and no reason we would fail to succeed here as well. When one considers the extreme obstacle of [FELON], the mere fact we have continued to grow is proof of this.
izanami wrote:If FELON ceased to exist, do you think your so-called "allies" would turn a blind eye to farming runs in the 50s, their main source of food?
Do you think WKYSB would protect you when KING or Legio come knocking, or vice versa?
Of course not, this is a natural balance in the game, if [BoW] (or any other guild for that matter) becomes the "power" in the 50's, it only to be expected that others will come to challenge.

Personally, I have found both [KING] and [WKYSB] to be pretty honest in their dealings, neither was quick to commit to friendship.
(though as we all know, KING was quite willing to come up and curb-stomp you guys ;) )

As for who WKYSB (or any of our other friends) would protect us from, I don't know enough of the internal treaties held to comment really.
izanami wrote:It saddens me that you have let yourselves be so blatantly used like this.
"Used"? LOL While we certainly haven't been "using" KING or others, the fact is we have solicited and gained support from a number of guilds, our "usefulness" was freely offered as a tool to get what we wanted, which was your destruction ;) (thanks to our friends for "using" us this way :dance: )
izanami wrote:For the past year FELON has fought invasions (and been farmed to the ground) more times than any other guild combined. But even taking that into consideration, we still managed to outgrow you. And essentially we were your meatshield, bc when invaders came, they were hunting us and using you to get to us.
Umm, yeah... YOU were our meatshield...more like you did your best to protect your food source. :whisle:
izanami wrote:I honestly want to know what you think will happen if WKYSB succeeds in crashing us tonight (or tomorrow, or w/e) and taking out the rest of our fleet...if BoW and AM "rise to power" in the cluster and you have nothing left to offer your "friends" (because lets be honest, 90% of your guild hasn't seemed to find the production tab), where will you be?
90% of our guild is well aware of the Production tab, though I will admit we had to do a bit of internal ***kicking to make that true :D
izanami wrote:And if KING/Legio/WKYSB want to pipe up and talk about what great allies they have been and you have no intentions of farming them when/if we're gone, then I say you should publicly announce your long-term continuation of this alliance so that when/if the day comes, people can look back and call you out on it. ;)
The thing I love about the "new servers" is the whole stronghold concept. To also address your earlier comments, sure... absolutely... farming runs will happen...folks need derbs and will travel to get them...so perhaps some of our allies today will be enemies tomorrow.

The thing is though, a lot of the alliances on Nova are based on mobility, i.e. we live in the 50's so being allied with BoW is worthwhile to provide mobility in the 50's...same goes with ACE/WKYSB in the 20's and all of the other cluster's major guilds. That being said, if we are the big player in the 50's absolutely that will make us a target, and lets face it, in spite of your whining, you aren't exactly some weak willed pack of losers, odds are, you will survive this and those of you who don't give up will just be more resolute in your future actions, and moreover, you have your own pack of allies.

SLS is coming up now, you have FWA and whom ever else in your court...so the battles will continue, the moves of conflict will continue from cluster to cluster, derbs and fun will continue.

so quit yr b****'n and muscle up :D The fun is just getting started! :firedevil:
izanami wrote:P.S. Since I never posted on the other thread, just wanted to give a nice congrats to WKYSB for your crash. It really was executed beautifully, as much as it hurts to admit. Good job.
+1
izanami wrote:tl;dr

Asking a legitimate question to which ppl will respond that I'm bawwing, and before I hit the refresh button the "Royal Family" and their multis will start flaming. Let it begin...
Neither multi nor royal family am I

Cheers,
ST

edit -replaced "galaxies" with "servers"

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 06 Jan, 2014 08:37

Well... it's plain to see that at least half my predictions are going to be accurate. :paranoid:
.....just as a matter of interest (lulz) what exactly were Bow's success's on other servers?

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.

Return to “Nova”