Rift in the space time continuum....or just lolz

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Rift in the space time continuum....or just lolz

Postby Tasman » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 05:02

Wasn't Balor (Royal) and co supposed to be the pro anti-zerg?

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 08:18

Midway wrote:
crazymonkey wrote:King what's up I know you read this what are you trying to do?

Balor, Eris and co don't want to actually use their zerg ships. They would hate to lose a few and not be rank 1 anymore.

It's getting pretty comical though, the entire SLS guild is laughing at this supposed Zerg. 7.7B fleet vs our 3.9B fleet and they just failed a 5th launch, no joke.

Standard fail talk.. what they do what they do.

Good thing for all those inactos and home grown farms or big tough laughing ~Sls~ would not have any experience points.

Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 11:49

Yertle wrote:
Midway wrote:
crazymonkey wrote:King what's up I know you read this what are you trying to do?

Balor, Eris and co don't want to actually use their zerg ships. They would hate to lose a few and not be rank 1 anymore.

It's getting pretty comical though, the entire SLS guild is laughing at this supposed Zerg. 7.7B fleet vs our 3.9B fleet and they just failed a 5th launch, no joke.

Standard fail talk.. what they do what they do.

Good thing for all those inactos and home grown farms or big tough laughing ~Sls~ would not have any experience points.

What does that say for the big, tough, war-harden guild of KING to fail multiple launches at the 'peaceful' guild? Hell, only reason we decided to fight KING was to protect their ally, Legio, from becoming more food for it's powerful royal family.

Need a new quote.
ben.maxwell
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby ben.maxwell » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 12:27

Nova Link wrote:Well, as I was scouting today, (no, not the merit badge earning kind, although I do like fire....) I found a rather odd occurrence. A UC had occupied a player! :shock: GASP!!!! I almost felt as frightened as a man who just ate a laxative filled brownie and was stuck in LA traffic. You can imagine my horror at finding that the UC's had gone sentient, begun attacking lower level players and even eating cheese-its! (What can I say, UC's have good tastes). How would we ever survive this computer Armageddon!!!

This all led to one, burning question....why am I on fire? (maybe something to do with the scouting thing from earlier, but I digress.)

No, the real question was, when will all the guilds become subservient to their UC overlords and we'll be forming a united coalition against our computer minded foes? No longer Royals, Hamsters, Sheep or other proverbial sentient beings, (if a couch potato counts as one, if not, then we're all mostly UC by now if we're still playing Nova).

Of course my horror was placated by someone destroying my fun theory about UC's taking over Nova, but since nobody has said anything about the changes going about in these parts of the astroverse I'd thought I'd bring up the discussion.

So, what will happen in the next few weeks? :eh: Discuss...

...if you aren't already being occupied by a UC that is. :paranoid:

I just thought I would share that on one of the Servers, the Drekons (I forget which server), attacked one of our Guild Members entire Fleet and Base, before moving on. It really was a roaming fleet of Drekons, but the Guild thought it was some Admin messing with the Guild/Player. Was amazing to see the BR though, as he had a very large fleet before it was wiped out, those Drekons really do have very advanced technology.

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 23:58

Yertle wrote:Good thing for all those inactos and home grown farms or big tough laughing ~Sls~ would not have any experience points.

Funny to see you throwing around "home grown farms".

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 06:46

experience points:

King - 154,125,400
SLS - 73,462,018

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 06:59

Thing I find amusing is SLS and AA are now allied... that guarantees SLS will get farmed... because no one gets allied to AA without getting thrown under the bus eventually.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 09:49

SilverKnight wrote:Thing I find amusing is SLS and AA are now allied... that guarantees SLS will get farmed... because no one gets allied to AA without getting thrown under the bus eventually.

I'm just glad it happened. I've been pushing for that for months since it didn't make any sense not to have one. It is like watching the super bowl and only having one team show up (ie this last super bowl, the Seahawks vs My Little Ponies, er, Broncos). :biglaugh:

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:

Return to “Nova”