Thank you legio for having us,

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Thank you legio for having us,

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 14 Feb, 2014 02:38

Thank you legio for having us in the teens,

I have to say the 25 of us made tremendous amounts of cash. It was a shame your guild of 1.4 billion had to call in help from kingco.

so we had to cut our visit short and take our 500 mil fleet back home, Dont worry we will be back to rape your wemonz and plunder your coffers

Malchiah
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G-DS
N-Legio/BOB/SLS

Re: Thank you legio for having us,

Postby Malchiah » Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:15

All Legio members reading this should know that most of BOB still want a united cluster. Our demands are simple:

- Remove Misery from leadership.
- Drop your pact with KING. (Remember when KING betrayed Legio and invaded the teens?)
- (And now a third.) Give us Leesmack so we can smack his lee around properly.

Otherwise, this civil war will continue and Legio will never be able to safely leave the teens or even blob quietly on the WH.

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Fri 14 Feb, 2014 23:58

Perty good op for you and only 1 dead SLS fleet. Which is no skin off Bobs butt. Maybe more SLS will subject themselves to Trace wonderful leadership. I'm still amazed that rank 7 SLS fighter spec made it out alive. I bet that don't happen again.

Cuddles
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cuddles » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 16:17

Malchiah wrote:All Legio members reading this should know that most of BOB still want a united cluster. Our demands are simple:

- Remove Misery from leadership.
- Drop your pact with KING. (Remember when KING betrayed Legio and invaded the teens?)
- (And now a third.) Give us Leesmack so we can smack his lee around properly.

Otherwise, this civil war will continue and Legio will never be able to safely leave the teens or even blob quietly on the WH.

And who's leadership should we follow? Trace who booted an entire guild so that he could try to take over? Or maybe someone he appoints so that he can lead by proxy? And then what we are supposed to drop our pact with KING so that we can ally with SLS who doesn't help their allies when asked? So far King has the better track record of assisting us when asked.

As for the little op you guys ran it appears that your SLS buddies made most of the profit while BOB members keep taking it up the ..... and how much profit was made if you lost 22 mill fleet? generally speaking if your profit < the amount of fleet you lost its not considered a good OP.

crove

Postby crove » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 19:22

Trace doesn't claim to be leader of legio, all what we basically want is a change. Fact is your guild is lead by a selfish arrogant guy who doesn't have any respect for his own guild members. If you want to follow such a guy, it's your choice good luck with it.

What do you know anyway about what exactly happend back then when SLS (according to you) didn't help legio?

Sure KING has a better track record of assisting you but did you take in consideration why did they come to help legio?? KING plays it smart I would too if I would be in their position I mean its only for their benefit. You are letting KING blobing with you guys again after all what happend not so long ago, may I remember you: KING invading 10's, KING getting 200m worth of legio inactos when BOB left.

Talking about profit you know how much profit we made, check up on your combat board! That 22 mill fleet was taken down not because you as kingio did manage to outplay us by your skill or ability to crash us. It was because some of your guys did decide to join BoB on purpose to hit some SLS/BoB fleets. Well I have to say 22m is pretty much the minimum there were a lot more fleets to hit. That happen only because the same trace above has a good heart and wants to unite both groups for a better (stronger) cluster.

You guys had >600m ready in N15 to launch on our remaining ~250m blob in N16 but you simply didn't have the activity to do it, or maybe you were just afraid what would happen if your guild would see that you can't even muster enough fleet to beat only ~250m, mhmmm ?

Its just laughable that you were needed to call in almost 400m KING fleet to help you when you had a fleet advantage of almost 3:1.

:boohoo:

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 21:05

OK lets pretend sls fails like u say, lets pretend its 100% true,

but there is one thing they do they kings didnt, thats keep there word and honer, ooo and are active let me explain some things and

Lets recap on what really happened,

We where getting ready to launch and run from king who was going to kill us... king some how got control of the account of the gate holder,and drop guild... stranding us (frigs died) and warp slow boated it back to the teens, we where screwed king has us cornered.. (well not me but the rest of legio)

SLS Stalled and covered our butts so we could land safely, In the mist of this misery made a back door deal with king to feed them SLS, (this is where legio uses the sls sucks excuse for not farming king)

how could you even live with yourself, after that how can you trust your leader who does this, who clearly doesn't have your best intentions in mind, he is to busy sucking a left nut to care about u...

When BOB Left legio there was 40 inactive accounts (i have a screenie somewhere) So we decided to kick everyone in guild and send them a message, You can rejoin legio or if u want a change join bob, and wabam most of those inactive accounts, logged on with in 24 hours (14-40 days inactive mind you) and rejoined legio, and then went promptly inactive again I got a 2 million pillage at the start of this.... Bombay as an example was occed with a single rec, never able to free him self, 6000 dirbs where on his base a single rc cleaned it up, Legio needed meat to invade the teens some how bombay after months of being dead... sprang to life.... (as a single example)

Bob has 99% activity rate in our guild while legio is like 10% I am sure we can count on our fingers the active players in legio

Its why with your 1.4 billion fleet and 90 members you couldnt stop a invasion of 25 players with less then 500 mil.... now here is the joke, You called for help from king to provide you activity,

So... My question to you, Does SLS suck and fail... or is it legio.....

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 22:58

Malchiah wrote: - Remove Misery from leadership..

Glad to see not much evolves server after after.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:03

PiPELAYER727 wrote:
Malchiah wrote: - Remove Misery from leadership..

Glad to see not much evolves server after after.

About time Pipe showed up. This forum was getting a tad bit boring, especially since most of Legio/Kingco is anacto...

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
Malchiah
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G-DS
N-Legio/BOB/SLS

Postby Malchiah » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 11:13

Cuddles wrote:And who's leadership should we follow? Trace who booted an entire guild so that he could try to take over? Or maybe someone he appoints so that he can lead by proxy? And then what we are supposed to drop our pact with KING so that we can ally with SLS who doesn't help their allies when asked? So far King has the better track record of assisting us when asked.

Did you forget KING dropped the pact with Legio and was intent on ZFing our guild? They saw an opportunity to take us out one fleet at a time and showed no interest in stopping.

I will give you this: Misery proved good leadership when he got Legio re-blobbed and actually had the guts to press KING back to 11 even while outnumbered. But just as we were fighting back and doing WELL, Misery made a deal with KING that most Legio members objected to loudly. The louder voices were KDed out. Others, like myself, voiced more diplomatic pleas, some on the board and others to Misery privately. His response was to make the "temporary" pact permanent as if KING's betrayal never even happened.

You may or may not remember. I was initially supportive of Misery and returned to Legio after the BOB split. But Misery's scorched cluster policy turned me and others away.

So you ask who should lead Legio. I don't have the answer for that. I'd love to see Legio back together and doing well. I don't think that will happen now.

Cuddles, YOU would be a better leader than Misery. We don't see eye to eye, but you've always been more reasonable and always had more tact in your PMs to members. I respected you (and still do).

Samdynamo

Postby Samdynamo » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 19:22

Thanks for chasing the uppers teens and leaving 110m or so for us to chew up on and near wh of your inactos.
4.5m loss to kill 58m of your sleepers was exciting

CAIN505
Guild: KING on NOVA
and
FINAL on Juno

Postby CAIN505 » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 19:24

So Legio talks mad *beep* and only just 2-3 galaxies away from a 57M credit derb pile creates by BoB and jointly SLS VS. Legio and we get it all LOL you all suck

Samdynamo

Postby Samdynamo » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 19:41

If your referring to the pile we created, we had 2 piles that equaled 83m
Took us 10 hours

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 22:57

sitting on a pile of dirbs for 10 hours is awesome, i think a single scout landed in the area the base owner didnt even use his fleet to hit our rcs

my personal fav is the pms i get from the 5 active legio players saying how bob is getting owned,

i guess those couple outlining bases that are being perma occ for huge loses daily is owning, but the 100 million in fleet they we feed on isnt.....

CAIN505
Guild: KING on NOVA
and
FINAL on Juno

Postby CAIN505 » Mon 17 Feb, 2014 08:20

And more funny keeps coming

[Legio] Lester Diamond Msg - Copy Savebox 17 Feb 2014, 03:07:46
so just how much fleet are you looking to loose here?

I'm only curious

[Legio] Lester Diamond Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 17 Feb 2014, 03:08:21
as much as it takes

[Legio] Lester Diamond Msg - Copy Savebox 17 Feb 2014, 03:11:12
as much as it takes to keep me occupied

or

as much as it takes to realize it's time to go and try your luck on someone else?

[Legio] Lester Diamond Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 17 Feb 2014, 03:12:43
oh i did all i came to do to u i broke ur defences but these losers couldnt even hold u down right now im just tryin to collect and mozy on
[Legio] Lester Diamond Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 17 Feb 2014, 03:10:47
butt i got to be honest since ive came to legio im not impressed with them and i see why u guys r farming them as much as id like to get in on the action i cant

But to be honest he didn't break my defenses [Legio] Leesmack did with 2.3M ftrs but he left and here I am.

It's sad it really is even the blokes in Kingco think you are all losers too, at this point I almost pitty Legio.

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Mon 17 Feb, 2014 08:22

I'm pretty sure 82 mil derbs is kinda even for one 22 mil fleet, dontcha think.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.

Return to “Nova”