New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

unieye

Re: New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Postby unieye » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 12:31

Balor wrote: And Trace yes, if we traded places and I had your cards then I would've completely destroyed Legio months ago.

Probably true, as we would not have prolonged their fate by stepping in. Fate is fate, however.

I have had the opportunity to work with many leaders on this server, TRACE is one of if not the best that I have worked with so far. I would imagine that all could question and arm-chair quarterback his moves (sorry for the American reference), but quite frankly I would be surprised if anyone could have filled his shoes. Balor, BoB doesn't even have enough accounts for you, let alone the rest of your boys.

Such a big thread for such a little guild, makes ya wonder

crove

Postby crove » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 14:25

Balor wrote: And Trace yes, if we traded places and I had your cards then I would've completely destroyed Legio months ago.
If we traded places and I had your players and fleets I would have completely destroyed SLS months ago :roll:

Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 18:31

crove wrote:
If we traded places and I had your players and fleets I would have completely destroyed SLS months ago :roll:
If I had your fleets I would have derbed my fleet with my own fleet doubling my experience!! :bumping: :biglaugh:

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 05 Apr, 2014 06:38

Nova Link wrote:
crove wrote:
If I had your fleets I would have derbed my fleet with my own fleet doubling my experience!! :bumping: :biglaugh:

lay off the blow there Link.

Nose candy is addictive.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 13:29

Balor wrote:
Sharky nobodies talking about KING/SLS allying up. I think universally everyone can agree that would suck and be a weak way to end a server.
It was SK who put out that notion so it must be true! :headshake:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
unieye

Postby unieye » Sat 03 May, 2014 03:14

For the record, I'm still perma'd. Right B?

Return to “Nova”